The Best Energy Enhancing Combination --- On The Grind

Velve921

This is a thread where I would like everybody to share experiences on what combinations of food, lifestyle, supplementation, etc... that has helped them combat the grind of life.

I've been in a place for a couple years where I've been able to control stress with finding balance away from work; I'm now in the process of finding a new job combined with my current job, and Masters Degree. I'm doing a good job with intermittent activities during the day to keep the peace with my stress levels; however, I need just a little more boost. I currently take per day:

2 grains of NDT
4-8mg of Androsterone before bed
1-2 mg of cyproheptadine before bed
intermittent Pregnenolone/DHEA when need a stress reliever - 1-2 mg at a time - 3 days a week on avg.
Pregnenolone - 50mg dose per week
Epsom Salt Baths (1 lb per bath)
Red Light - 60 minutes per day with 250W bulbs
1-2 mg of Oxidal 3-5 days per week.
Energin 3-5 days per week - 1/2 serving per dose.
1,000 IU of D3
3-5mg of K2
650mg of aspirin
Theanine before bed sometimes.

Food:

Gelatin - 10 tbsp
Eggs - 2-3
Milk - 4 cups
Cottage cheese - 2 servings - 1-2x a week
Oysters - 10-14 per week
Beef Liver - 4-8oz per week
Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese - 1 oz
Coconut oil - 2 tbsp
Butter - 5-10tbsp per week
Ice Cream - 1-2 cups
Blood Oranges - 3-5
Apples - 5-10 per week
Orange Juice - 1-2 cups
Raw Carrot - 5 per week
Mushrooms - 1 cup per week
Coffee - 5 cups
Cane Sugar - To taste with my coffees

Activity:

Gymnastics - 5-10 minutes per day
Animal Locomotion - 30 minutes per week
ELDOA Stretching - 10-20 minutes per day
Light Reading - 5-10 pages a day

Work:

50-60 hours a week - 1 day off
Master's Degree - 8-10 hours per week
Networking - 10-15 hours per week

Once I get through the next few months I believe some things will calm down...I'm working hard for my nutrition, lifestyle, and emotional wellness...but I need an extra boost.

Any and all thoughts would be great!

Constatine

This is a thread where I would like everybody to share experiences on what combinations of food, lifestyle, supplementation, etc... that has helped them combat the grind of life.

I've been in a place for a couple years where I've been able to control stress with finding balance away from work; I'm now in the process of finding a new job combined with my current job, and Masters Degree. I'm doing a good job with intermittent activities during the day to keep the peace with my stress levels; however, I need just a little more boost. I currently take per day:

2 grains of NDT
4-8mg of Androsterone before bed
1-2 mg of cyproheptadine before bed
intermittent Pregnenolone/DHEA when need a stress reliever - 1-2 mg at a time - 3 days a week on avg.
Pregnenolone - 50mg dose per week
Epsom Salt Baths (1 lb per bath)
Red Light - 60 minutes per day with 250W bulbs
1-2 mg of Oxidal 3-5 days per week.
Energin 3-5 days per week - 1/2 serving per dose.
1,000 IU of D3
3-5mg of K2
650mg of aspirin
Theanine before bed sometimes.

Food:

Gelatin - 10 tbsp
Eggs - 2-3
Milk - 4 cups
Cottage cheese - 2 servings - 1-2x a week
Oysters - 10-14 per week
Beef Liver - 4-8oz per week
Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese - 1 oz
Coconut oil - 2 tbsp
Butter - 5-10tbsp per week
Ice Cream - 1-2 cups
Blood Oranges - 3-5
Apples - 5-10 per week
Orange Juice - 1-2 cups
Raw Carrot - 5 per week
Mushrooms - 1 cup per week
Coffee - 5 cups
Cane Sugar - To taste with my coffees

Activity:

Gymnastics - 5-10 minutes per day
Animal Locomotion - 30 minutes per week
ELDOA Stretching - 10-20 minutes per day
Light Reading - 5-10 pages a day

Work:

50-60 hours a week - 1 day off
Master's Degree - 8-10 hours per week
Networking - 10-15 hours per week

Once I get through the next few months I believe some things will calm down...I'm working hard for my nutrition, lifestyle, and emotional wellness...but I need an extra boost.

Any and all thoughts would be great!
You can try shiljat, I haven't tried it yet but I've heard some good things about it in regards to energy. Also as fun as it is avoiding too much sex is a good way to boost energy and well being. It takes some trial and error to decide exactly what too much sex is however.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

You can try shiljat, I haven't tried it yet but I've heard some good things about it in regards to energy. Also as fun as it is avoiding too much sex is a good way to boost energy and well being. It takes some trial and error to decide exactly what too much sex is however.

I've never heard of this. Do you have any links to information you found knowledgeable?

AJC

I would say if you could avoid spending excess (or any) time on facebook or other social media that would free up some extra energy for focus...also getting your bare feet on some ground or doing your stretching/play outside would probably feel pretty good.

You've got a pretty intense stack of supps already.

Constatine

I would say if you could avoid spending excess (or any) time on facebook or other social media that would free up some extra energy for focus...also getting your bare feet on some ground or doing your stretching/play outside would probably feel pretty good.

Yeah believe it or not bare foot contact with the earth improves energy levels and well being. Earthing is a very valid way to improve energy levels.

Earthing: Health Implications of Reconnecting the Human Body to the Earth's Surface Electrons

The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I agree on all points. I actually took Facebook off my phone 1 year ago and I got ride of my TV 1.5 years ago. No Twitter or Instagram either. Once the weather warms up I definitely plan to start playing outside more.

You're right about the supplement stack already being high; at this point I'm trying to think of every stone I can throw to stay a float as I go through this process.

Oxidal and Energin is a first time experiment; I have not felt much so those will be discontinued.

Thyroid, Androsterone, Aspirin, cyproheptadine, Red Light, and Epsom salt baths will be staples.

K2, D, Pansterone, theanine, are in the regimen; Pansterone and Pregnenolone alone I use more occasionally now. K2 and D I only use for aspirin and D during the winter. Progest e and Solban I use in the summer for skin health and sunburns.

So I would say I'm getting closer to sticking to my staples...if there is one food or supplement that would be worth trying to see if there is an underlying boost I've not come across yet...I'm all for it.

DaveFoster

Looks identical to my regimen. More cypro will make you gain weight, but it should lower stress. CO2 therapy is alright, as is eggshell calcium and magnesium.

Maybe take life slower and enjoy things?

Also, doesn't androsterone give you a headache, and do you feel emotionally flat from it?

Lecarpetron

How do you have time to eat and take all this? :|
+1

I think I am a bit lower on the metabolic recovery totem pole. My life goes something like this: Work desk job 40 hours/week so I can pay bills. Feed my pets and play with them outside. Get as many of my calories from fruit/dairy/gelatin as is palatable. Estroban+tyromix+progest-e. A few times per year, I spice things up by buying liver to make pate, gag on it, and throw the rest away.

Your regimen sounds great, it seems you have left no stone unturned for supplement experimentation. The best thing for you may be less time at work, which is around the corner.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Looks identical to my regimen. More cypro will make you gain weight, but it should lower stress. CO2 therapy is alright, as is eggshell calcium and magnesium.

Maybe take life slower and enjoy things?

Also, doesn't androsterone give you a headache, and do you feel emotionally flat from it?

As for the last 3 years I've been learning how to take life slower; the next step in my career and social life will put me in a better environment. I'm just currently in a place where I have to grind a bit to get into the next position.

I actually feel great from androsterone; emotionally I'm more present than I've ever been!

OP
Velve921

Velve921

+1

I think I am a bit lower on the metabolic recovery totem pole. My life goes something like this: Work desk job 40 hours/week so I can pay bills. Feed my pets and play with them outside. Get as many of my calories from fruit/dairy/gelatin as is palatable. Estroban+tyromix+progest-e. A few times per year, I spice things up by buying liver to make pate, gag on it, and throw the rest away.

Your regimen sounds great, it seems you have left no stone unturned for supplement experimentation. The best thing for you may be less time at work, which is around the corner.

Thanks for the support and good words of wisdom!

Pointless

Shilajit has a lot of heavy metals.

Energy on the grind, look no further than caffeine. If stress is an issue, I prefer mild stress-relievers like niacinamide, taurine, and magnesium. Too much can cause problems like inflammation, tiredness, or moodiness.

AJC

I prefer tree climbing, which I have done for many years. It makes me feel GREAT--like Tarzan.

I find tree climbing actually helps me a lot when doing bouldering--the freedom and play of tree climbing allows me to feel so much inner movement depth and joy which then translates into greater freedom and feeling on the rock. So great!

Also qi gong is great for that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals