Super Cheap High-Potency Vitamin K2

GAF

I put maybe 5 drops on my thigh and rub it in with the back of a wooden hair brush.

Still have zero bleeding problems

ddjd

I've bought k2 from Peter at vitaspace.com twice and it comes with a coa and is all I use. I'm not sure why nobody else orders it for twenty bucks a gram. I dissolve a tiny amount in coconut oil. It's great stuff and you don't have to worry about cost so much. They supply supplement companies and fulfill to consumers on the side. They have a 1994 website but are honest and easy to deal with.
Whats the minimum order quantity?

ddjd

I did some shopping today at the healthfood store because I'm almost out of my Thorne Research Vitamin K2. I don't feel like paying $100+ for another 1oz bottle, and all the supps in the store have only 100mcg (1/10th of a mg) and charge like 30 bucks! I've realized today how companies are taking advantage of people charging them way more than its worth, so I looked for alternatives and found an excellent one.

Carlson Vitamin K2 Menatetrenone 5mg 180 Capsules, FRESH, Made In USA
That's $46 for 900mg Vitamin K2 (180 x 5mg)
There are a few additives like Cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, vegetable stearin, gelatin capsule but I still think its worth it. Let's break this down...

Compare that to Thorne Research for example:
±$85 for 1oz (30ml) + ±$20 shipping
At 20 drops per ml that is 600 drops, or 600mg, for ±$105

Carlson:
900mg for $46US
Thorne:
600mg for ±$105US

Take your pick!

ive been using carlsons powder caps for over a year or so. great value for money as you say. shame about excepients. but the product is good quality. the thing i like is that i can pour the powder from the capsules into the cavaties in my teeth and it completely heals them. you cant really do that with oil base k2.

im going to try kuinone next.

@Agent207 i dont like that health natura add mk7 to their vit k2

whats wrong with adding mk7?

ive been using carlsons powder caps for over a year or so. great value for money as you say. shame about excepients. but the product is good quality. the thing i like is that i can pour the powder from the capsules into the cavaties in my teeth and it completely heals them. you cant really do that with oil base k2.

im going to try kuinone next.

@Agent207 i dont like that health natura add mk7 to their vit k2

kdvwest

Did you get round to doing this? Seems like a very good idea

Nope. I have yet to finish up my current stock. Will attempt it @ the end of this year.
The guy still hasn't got back to me yet after 6 months via email. I'll make sure to call before ordering. No point sending money through a website w/ nobody home.

I modified my emulsion thing to include CoQ10 along side MK4.
Ends up being 3 Tbsp = 12mg a day of MK4 and 120mg a day of CoQ10.
I was going to take both individually, but thought that was stupid so now I'm dosing both in the same batch.

Back
Top Bottom