Sublingual/buccal Permeation: A More Affective Alternative To Dermal Permeation To Bypass Liver?

Jon

After reading through the forum threads on members who prefer dermal application of supplemental compounds to bypass their liver, I thought I'd offer my preferred method to bypass my liver for direct permeation into the blood stream; I give you Sublingual/buccal permeation.

Buccal Mucosa as a Route for Systemic Drug Delivery

This article highlights the effectiveness of oral applications of drugs and substances used to increase permeation (byutiric acid was used among other substances to increase insulins permeation into the blood stream from oral application from 5% without excipients to 27% with which is 17% higher than most reported studies on dermal permeation)

I thought this might help some members here help get better effects from their supplements which they prefer not to ingest, as in my opinion, according to the studies is not necessary when using a sublingual/ buccal method. I believe one could swish substances around these membranes and then spit them out and still have a possible 27% permeation into the blood stream sans Ingestion. This is how I prefer to take my supplements
, especially @haidut 's tocovit, as I feel it will enact its hormonal benefits more effectively this way. Let me know what you guys think!