Sorghum

Does sorghum boost DHT?

• No and my labs confirm it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PandaPower

haha, I have impulse to hijack the topic a little bit. The masterpiece by Chinese Nobel literature laureat named Moyan, which title is Red sorghum, describes a group of farmers in Northern province of China --shandong living a undaunted, optimistic and wild outlaw life style bravely withholding feudal hierarchy and Japanese invaders ...if interested,you can watch the movie of the same title that won Berlin golden bear Award
That masculinity is very deeply rooted in China north may be somewhat connected with their diet of sorghum and sorghum spirits

Last edited:
OP
Alex Jaramillo
haha, I have impulse to hijack the topic a little bit. The masterpiece by Chinese Nobel literature laureat named Moyan, which title is Red sorghum, describes a group of farmers in Northern province of China --shandong living a undaunted, pessimistic and wild outlaw life style bravely withholding feudal hierarchy and Japanese invaders ...if interested,you can watch the movie of the same title that won Berlin golden bear Award
That masculinity is very deeply rooted in China north may be somewhat connected with their diet of sorghum and sorghum spirits
Not hijacking at all. This thread is about Sorghum

Cameron

Studies were done on extract maybe one of us could try extract for a month if flour doesn't show changes

PandaPower

it must be very strong preferably comparing with vodka but I am not a drinker. As here a lot of distillers and manufacturers of sorghum(kaoliang)liquor ..I suppose I will venture a booze

michael94

haha, I have impulse to hijack the topic a little bit. The masterpiece by Chinese Nobel literature laureat named Moyan, which title is Red sorghum, describes a group of farmers in Northern province of China --shandong living a undaunted, optimistic and wild outlaw life style bravely withholding feudal hierarchy and Japanese invaders ...if interested,you can watch the movie of the same title that won Berlin golden bear Award

I was reading the synopsis

. The narrator's grandfather returns, but takes out his anger on the workers by urinating into four vats of liquor. To the clan's surprise, the urine somehow makes the liquor taste better than ever. Its product newly improved, the distillery begins to see financial success.

how about that? lol

OP
Alex Jaramillo
it must be very strong preferably comparing with vodka but I am not a drinker. As here a lot of distillers and manufacturers of sorghum(kaoliang)liquor ..I suppose I will venture a booze
Get drunk and possibly boost your 5ar this might be a new concept haha

PandaPower

I was reading the synopsis

. The narrator's grandfather returns, but takes out his anger on the workers by urinating into four vats of liquor. To the clan's surprise, the urine somehow makes the liquor taste better than ever. Its product newly improved, the distillery begins to see financial success.

how about that? lol

wild Romance happened nearly a century ago... Right? you can imagine them to be cowboys in the west that is more familiar culture background because they were intractable warriors and even bandits and they were bold to show love and hatred discriminately with friends or enemies...their behaviors Can't be tamed and measured by common criteria

michael94

wild Romance happened nearly a century ago... Right? you can imagine them to be cowboys in the west that is more familiar culture background because they were intractable warriors and even bandits and they were bold to show love and hatred discriminately with friends or enemies...their behaviors Can't be tamed and measured by common criteria

It seems like a very excellent book and movie. I watched Tristan and Isolde in the middle of the night during high school and it had one of the most remendous impacts on me of anything Ive heard or watched. As far as outlawed Romance, the Flying Dutchman is sublime also.

edit: On the topic of sorghum I was thinking about the cyanide content and if this is one of the reasons it has these benefits. I know bamboo shoots have cyanide also as well as radishes.

Cameron

Cyanide could cause the stress response for dht but there could also be another part to sorghum we haven't studied as some people really feel more androgenic from sorghum as no reports like that with cyanide from rice radish shoots. Plus north africans have highest 5ar levels and highest intake of sorghum

Cameron

Also we need to see if baking can destroy the compound responsible for 5ar activity. A certain heat level? is a tablespoon enough or a cup a day to reach extract levels to see that increase from this tasty and possibly very androgenic grain?

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Cyanide could cause the stress response for dht but there could also be another part to sorghum we haven't studied as some people really feel more androgenic from sorghum as no reports like that with cyanide from rice radish shoots. Plus north africans have highest 5ar levels and highest intake of sorghum
I wonder if it’s genetic or due to the consistent consumption of sorghum

CDT

DHT is beneficial for strength, memory, libido, confidence, normal development of genitalia during puberty, facial hair growth, morning wood and erections. Micro penis is caused by low 5 alpha reductase/ low DHT. Whether it causes hair loss I’m not sure I haven’t looked into the studies. I think hairloss is genetic and when you add in high estrogen/cortisol/prolactin and low thyroid function it could accelerate it.

DHT is not the only hormone you should focus on optimizing but it’s one of them.

Your not ignorant man. We’re all just here to learn. Maybe other members have more to add.
Thanks for the response! Do you think properly prepared grains, starchy root vegetables, and other veggies can assist in height growth and body development? Are you aware of any evidence to suggest that root vegetable consumption on a vegetarian diet might be more healthful than meat consumption? Thanks in advance!

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Thanks for the response! Do you think properly prepared grains, starchy root vegetables, and other veggies can assist in height growth and body development? Are you aware of any evidence to suggest that root vegetable consumption on a vegetarian diet might be more healthful than meat consumption? Thanks in advance!
If you feel better do that.

I think eating enough calories will help you reach your genetic potential.

As far as veggies being more healthy I have no idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals