SolBan - Liquid Aspirin/Caffeine/Niacinamide Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That's really interesting, I will try this out. Should be less of an annoyance compared to vitamin E's stickiness.

I'll even take before-and-after photos so Haidut has the option of making one of those "one weird trick" banner ads.

LOL, and add "pharma companies hate him for this" under the banner, right?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Looks like the daily mail has caught onto the anti acne fighting properties of Aspirin.

The cheap and VERY effective potion that banishes spots in minutes (and all you need is some aspirin)

"Speaking about the quirky treatment, she said: 'While living in the Soviet Union at the age of 13, aspirin was my "miracle DIY" mask to combat any big, angry spots."

"Speaking about the quirky treatment, she said: 'While living in the Soviet Union at the age of 13, aspirin was my "miracle DIY" mask to combat any big, angry spots."

This reminds me of a generative energy podcast where Danny and Georgi discussed the fact that in some former soviet countries Aspirin was the cure all for everything.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Looks like the daily mail has caught onto the anti acne fighting properties of Aspirin.

The cheap and VERY effective potion that banishes spots in minutes (and all you need is some aspirin)

This reminds me of a generative energy podcast where Danny and Georgi discussed the fact that in some former soviet countries Aspirin was the cure all for everything.

Thanks, saw this today on Google News. Well, when all else fails the public turns to Peatarian substances :):
Btw, I think the same media ran an article 6 months ago on vitamin B3 for skin issues. Let's see how long before they mention caffeine and taurine for skin and hair...

Seeweed65

@Soren I was reading that daily mail article the other day and that's what brought me back here!

@haidut I've a 15 year old female family member with really bad acne and oily skin. I currently have a bottle of solban, is it ok you use on oily skin?(face)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Soren I was reading that daily mail article the other day and that's what brought me back here!

@haidut I've a 15 year old female family member with really bad acne and oily skin. I currently have a bottle of solban, is it ok you use on oily skin?(face)

Yes, I think using on oily skin would match very well the studies I posted on the original thread. I would also do blood tests on that person for serum DHEA and prolactin as acne is often driven by adrenal androgens triggered by excessive estrogen.

Seeweed65

@haidut thanks we will give it a try. I also had the DHEA test in mind but didn't think of prolactin so thanks for the heads up on that one. Do you do private consultations, Skype or email exchange!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut thanks we will give it a try. I also had the DHEA test in mind but didn't think of prolactin so thanks for the heads up on that one. Do you do private consultations, Skype or email exchange!

No, I don't consult currently but Ray and Danny Roddy do (I think). I may start consulting later this year if I figure out the legal swamp.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can I use Solban on the face to remove acne and acne marks ?

Did you look at the studies and the original post on SolBan? Niacinamide and aspirin have been used for acne for a long time.

denise

@haidut
I bought a bottle of Solban ages ago when it first came out and promptly forgot about it. So this was probably 2 years ago. I rediscovered it recently and it's still totally fine. It hasn't gone "off" (no funky smell or anything), and my skin is definitely liking it, after just a few uses. So the next time someone asks how long this stuff is good for, you can tell them at least two years, even with it just sitting on a bathroom shelf.

Bodhi

@haidut
I bought a bottle of Solban ages ago when it first came out and promptly forgot about it. So this was probably 2 years ago. I rediscovered it recently and it's still totally fine. It hasn't gone "off" (no funky smell or anything), and my skin is definitely liking it, after just a few uses. So the next time someone asks how long this stuff is good for, you can tell them at least two years, even with it just sitting on a bathroom shelf.

My solban is aslo a bit older and mine has a color changed into piss color, also is had a distinct vitamin B odor... Not sure is its off now....

denise

My solban is aslo a bit older and mine has a color changed into piss color, also is had a distinct vitamin B odor... Not sure is its off now....
Mine has changed color too (actually I couldn't remember what color it originally was, but it's yellowish now), but it definitely still works. Not only does my skin feel good, but I can feel the caffeine all morning.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Excellent, thanks for much for this invaluable feedback! I have a few SolBan bottles that are about 1 year old but this is a new record :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hhhm, it should not have a B vitamin odor. If anything it should smell like alcohol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Mine has changed color too (actually I couldn't remember what color it originally was, but it's yellowish now), but it definitely still works. Not only does my skin feel good, but I can feel the caffeine all morning.

Interesting, good to know. Maybe the caffeine in it oxidizes and changes color slightly. I don't think B3 and aspirin change color with time.

Xisca

Is it effective only on the skin, or inside too. Do we benefit from B3 for example. ..

Waynish

My friend who is a celiac, has been on thyroid for years, and isn't allergic to anything else as far as I know... Had a reaction to solban - broke out. Any idea why?

(She also reacts to eggs, milk, sunflowers, pollen and too much of nightshade.)

Last edited:

Mori68

No, I don't consult currently but Ray and Danny Roddy do (I think). I may start consulting later this year if I figure out the legal swamp.

That would be totally awesome. You could quit the day job with the amount of work you'd get!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals