Serotonin Symptoms Lingering

Blake

Still have chills from my Serotonin syndrome after a month? I thought I was getting better then it came back?

Weird sensation at times around my lungs and stomach.

OP
B

Blake

Still have chills from my Serotonin syndrome after a month? I thought I was getting better then it came back?

Weird sensation at times around my lungs and stomach.
And mild achy feeling in muscles

Arnold Grape

Do you have any Cypro on hand? I know that in cases of Serotonin Syndrome this is prescribed and it seems to offset symptoms relatively fast.

Constatine

Serotonin can damage the brain blood barrier making your brain very vulnerable to increases in endotoxin or what not. What did you do for your recovery and did you notice anything that corresponded with your relapse?

OP
B

Blake

Serotonin can damage the brain blood barrier making your brain very vulnerable to increases in endotoxin or what not. What did you do for your recovery and did you notice anything that corresponded with your relapse?
Doctor said I had an allergic reaction but when I got home we looked up the symptoms of SS I had a lot of them! Now after a month i still have mild achy feeling and soreness then light chills at times. I take BCAAs twice a day. I try to eliminate meat,cheese and bread. I do eat ground beef a couple times a week but I take gelatin when I do.

OP
B

Blake

Doctor said I had an allergic reaction but when I got home we looked up the symptoms of SS I had a lot of them! Now after a month i still have mild achy feeling and soreness then light chills at times. I take BCAAs twice a day. I try to eliminate meat,cheese and bread. I do eat ground beef a couple times a week but I take gelatin when I do.
And light shaking

aarfai

Off hand I can only think of caffeine, cyproheptadine, gelatin or BCAAs to reduce serotonin. I think some quinones might also lower serotonin but I would double check this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals