Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Soren

Forum Supporter
Anyone considered the possibility of 6-keto P4 for hair loss given its similarity to progesterone and its opposition to the action of cortisol.

olive

Any thoughts on injecting BCP-157 or TB-500 directly into scalp?

Or rather any reason I should NOT try it?

Progesterone

Have you thought of trying enclomid?

Yes, but, you can only get it via chem research sites. Not reliable.

Also, for my purposes, it may not be ideal.

Zuc/Enc isomers become a 20:1 ratio shortly after dosing for a while. So it's mostly the Zuc isomer, its stronger.

The estrogen aspect is likely very important for hair.

Progesterone

Novel Approach to Treating Androgenetic Alopecia in Females With Photobiomodulation (Low-Level Laser Therapy). - PubMed - NCBI

Send to

Dermatol Surg. 2017 Jun;43(6):856-867. doi: 10.1097/DSS.0000000000001114.
Novel Approach to Treating Androgenetic Alopecia in Females With Photobiomodulation (Low-Level Laser Therapy).
Friedman S1, Schnoor P.
Author information

Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Photobiomodulation, also referred to as low-level laser therapy (LLLT), has been studied and used for (among other diseases) the promotion of hair regrowth.

OBJECTIVE/MATERIALS AND METHODS/RESULTS:
A clinical study was developed to define the physiologic effects that occur when the human hair follicle and surrounding tissue structures are exposed to laser light using a novel device that is fitted with an array of laser diode sources operating at 650 nm and placed inside a sports cap to promote discretion while in use. The study demonstrates that low-level laser treatment of the scalp every other day for 17 weeks using the HANDI-DOME LASER device is a safe and effective treatment for androgenetic alopecia in healthy females between the ages of 18 to 60 with Fitzpatrick skin Types I to IV and Ludwig-Savin Baldness Scale I-2 to II-2 baldness patterns. Subjects receiving LLLT at 650 nm achieved a 51% increase in hair counts as compared with sham-treated control patients in this multicenter randomized controlled trial.

CONCLUSION:
These results suggest that the emerging technology of low-level laser therapy may play a potentially significant role in health care providers' armamentarium for the disease androgenic alopecia.

Beautiful study.. shows duration, usage, and wavelength used. Oh, and results.

@Rosie

johnwester130

Progesterone

Clomiphene citrate rescue of spermatogenesis in men with infertility while remaining on finasteride: A case report | Wu | Canadian Urological Association Journal

CLOMIPHENE CITRATE RESCUE OF SPERMATOGENESIS IN MEN WITH INFERTILITY WHILE REMAINING ON FINASTERIDE: A CASE REPORT
Christopher Wu, Ellen Forbes, Keith Allen Jarvi

ABSTRACT

Finasteride is a selective inhibitor of type-2 5-alpha reductase enzyme, preventing the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Finasteride is used as an oral drug for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia at the 5 mg/day dose and is also used for the treatment of androgenic alopecia, or male pattern hair loss, at a dosage of 1 mg orally. There are now a number of studies documenting that finasteride, even at the low dose of 1 mg, may have an adverse effect on fertility for some men.In the largest study, Samplaski et al reported that sperm counts improved over 11-fold once the men had stopped the finasteride, but most of the men did not recover to normal sperm parameters. Presently, if men using finasteride are subfertile, the recommendation is to stop the finasteride and wait for a recovery of spermatogenesis. There has been no report of the use of any hormone therapy, such as clomiphene citrate, gonadotropin, or aromatase inhibitors, to treat subfertile men on finasteride. This is the first case report of the use of clomiphene citrate to improve fertilty for a man on finasteride.

xetawaves

I still disagree

Let's look at people who take transgender drugs, and finasteride

They take them orally, and they get absorbed

I think the same way of thinking can be applied to progesterone

I'm not saying that they don't get absorbed orally. Peat has stated the same regarding the usage of Progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals