Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Arrade

I wish you guys would get ur tsh checked and take levo or ndt
I'm gonna try to get an S eqoul group buy started, if we collectively buy 1 gram of it it only costs $15 in supplies to make brotzu at home

Arrade

This is excluding equipment but a syringe extruder is $9 so i heard, so all that's left is measuring with a .1 mg scale you either buy or pay someone else ot measure for you

Arrade

You should all join my regrowbros.com site for info and group buys for hairloss; really leading the game here have 600+ members and I don't make money of anyone being a part of it

Progesterone

I wish you guys would get ur tsh checked and take levo or ndt
I'm gonna try to get an S eqoul group buy started, if we collectively buy 1 gram of it it only costs $15 in supplies to make brotzu at home

I have the blood test to check my TSH....

But I already started today, to take T4/T3 in 2:1 ratio (Tyromix).

Doctors around here are so fcking clueless... they think TSH of 4.23 is normal so fck it I'm on my own.

Luckytype

Doctors around here are so fcking clueless... they think TSH of 4.23 is normal so fck it I'm on my own.

And thats absolutely insane - justifying a 4.x after some sort of event, maybe. 4 for everyday living? Literally malpractice.

Arrade

I doubt your hairloss will stop until your tsh is around 1
Doctors do blood tests every 6 weeks because of the time it takes to stabilize

Arrade

I’m pissed tho guys it’s really cheap to make the Brotzu lotion yourself... even only $84 for S eqoul if you buy 1 months worth at a time
We’re trying to get it down to $14

Arrade

@Progesterone dont know if you’re still following the discord.
Anyways if I was you all i’d try to get Brotzu for the cosmetic fix, allowing you to take your time fixing your thyroid and other hormones and any vitamin deficiencies.

xetawaves

@Progesterone dont know if you’re still following the discord.
Anyways if I was you all i’d try to get Brotzu for the cosmetic fix, allowing you to take your time fixing your thyroid and other hormones and any vitamin deficiencies.

you guys are still waiting on the lab to make brotzu for the group buy right? Just wanna make sure cause I don't wanna miss out on it.

Progesterone

And thats absolutely insane - justifying a 4.x after some sort of event, maybe. 4 for everyday living? Literally malpractice.

Dude, it's infuriating...

The fact that I can walk in, to now... (3) different doctor offices over the past 2 years, knowing more than them about Thyroid and TSH levels and whatnot.

TSH of 5.0 was labelled as normal... in like 1980 or something. These doctors really don't know jack sht. They just do their schooling, make sure they are aware of all big pharma drugs and how they work, etc... but when it comes to ACTUAL HEALTH, so many of them are completely clueless.

The fact that they also ALL told me (why would you wanna test T3?! Never test T3, etc.. T4 only) it's like they are reading off the same script.

Oh btw... my TOTAL TEST of 220 or wtv it is, is completely normal too (considering I'm even under the normal range of like 225-1100 or wtv it's at. Free test low too. This was a test from 2016, but still.

It's sad how most of us really need to take our health into our own hands like this, as doctors just can't seem to be bothered, unless you're inquiring about Big Pharma meds.

Progesterone

Make sure you guys stay on your dose for minimum 2 weeks before adjusting based on your temps

It's interesting, if you're interested, take a look at my posts from when I first got on Tyromix last year. Reading through them is pretty fascinating: https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-t4-mix-for-lab-r-d.12098/page-19#post-223702

My temps were super low, 95's and 96's, couldn't even get to 97's. I also remember having super high cold intolerance (sweaters in summer).

Tyromix fixed me up quick, and my temps stayed normal when I stopped taking it too.

It also seems like it helped my hair, and regulated my temps very well at 1-2 drops a day. I complained of excessive shedding at 6 drops a day, but that fixed itself when I dropped dosage back down to 1-2 drops a day.

In the end, it looks like I stopped taking it, because I was persuaded by some other's bad experiences and I was curious to start lisuride as there was lots of hype at that time about reducing prolactin.

Arrade

@xetawaves Tyromix is powerful stuff, start with 1 drop a day, DO NOT EXCEED TO START.

Today I reached the 99's+... just from 1 drop.
Why not work with a doctor to actually get synthroid and t3 prescribed.. and what's wrong with just going by tsh and reverse t3 and all the blood tests

Progesterone

Why not work with a doctor to actually get synthroid and t3 prescribed.. and what's wrong with just going by tsh and reverse t3 and all the blood tests

Because no doctor thinks I have a thyroid issue.

They think 4.23 TSH is perfectly fine.

Welcome to Canada's glorious free health care system.

Besides... I wouldn't use just T4.... T4/T3 in 2:1 ratio is superior

Arrade

you guys are still waiting on the lab to make brotzu for the group buy right? Just wanna make sure cause I don't wanna miss out on it.
Yeah in a week or so He should be taking orders
I think I'm gonna buy 5 months worth S eqoul for $100 and make it myself

Arrade

Because no doctor thinks I have a thyroid issue.

They think 4.23 TSH is perfectly fine.

Welcome to Canada's glorious free health care system.

Besides... I wouldn't use just T4.... T4/T3 in 2:1 ratio is superior
Idk mate I have a fine conversion rate... also you can't just tell one of them you want 1 TSH?
I'd try to find and talk a doctor into working with me

Arrade

Here's a file on how to make the brotzu yourself:
file:///C:/Users/user/Downloads/Brotzu_Home_Brew_Guide.pdf

IJN-105016-F03.jpg

Progesterone

@xetawaves Just FYI... I'm back on 100mg prog oral as of yesterday, and will continue using it daily at night, alongside the tyromix (I may dose the tyromix EOD and not daily, we shall see).

I had some great hair days when using Prog 100mg oral, and felt a bit weird reducing dosage down a lot...

That first day when I used tyromix and I felt incredible, I was on 100mg prog as well. Could be synergistic.

xetawaves

@xetawaves Just FYI... I'm back on 100mg prog oral as of yesterday, and will continue using it daily at night, alongside the tyromix (I may dose the tyromix EOD and not daily, we shall see).

I had some great hair days when using Prog 100mg oral, and felt a bit weird reducing dosage down a lot...

That first day when I used tyromix and I felt incredible, I was on 100mg prog as well. Could be synergistic.

Hopefully my tyromix should arrive today. I’m just gonna do a single drop and see how many days it helps keep my temps up and go from there.

I’m just taking 8 drops of prog per day now. Starting taking Vitamin A everyday again and it has really helped with oiliness. Peat said that the healthier an individual is, the more vitamin A they need. No doubt I’ve been deficient for years now. My shedding has been way down the past few days. I pretty much removed gluten from my diet as well. I get all my carbs from rice, potatoes, and fruit. My protein comes from chicken and beef gelatin.

I started taking turmeric everyday and it has helped with scalp itch and inflammation substantially. I also think removing gluten has helped a lot too. I’ve noticed that when my scalp isn’t itchy as hell, my hair feels thicker. Like not so dead. Clearly whatever is causing the inflammation is also causing the hair loss. Itch = hair loss. Calm scalp = barely any shed at all. It also seems like when I go several hours without eating, my scalp itches.

How’s your shedding btw?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals