Question For People Who Thrive On Fruit

Jennifer

Idk why but I just can’t get behind the coconut. The only way I would like it is in a really sweet drink, perhaps with some rum =P
LOL Plenty of people feel the same way you do, I just happen to have a slight obsession with coconut. :)

Were the beans from the restaurant similar to these?

You could always use butter in place of the oil if you tolerate it.

A “fruit meal” makes no sense at the liver level. Liver glycogen is slowly used up and slowly replenished.

One banana/other fruit per hour here, I don’t even think about it. Whenever I’m hungry I eat one, maybe another, then I’m satiated for a bit, rinse repeat. When I’m craving something solid/salty, it’s usually time for it, be it breakfast lunch or dinner = some animal food with a salad.

Nothing is easier than snacking on a fruit or two whenever the brain asks for sugar

OP
JustAGuy

JustAGuy

Do you have a hypo thyroid?
I don’t know, had blood test like 2 years ago and TSH was 0.8, no idea what it’s like right now.

I feel fatigued and start holding onto water when I eat any protein. Then slowly over the hours water retention goes down. Takes like 12 hours after a protein meal. I feel bad during this time.

Herbie

I don’t know, had blood test like 2 years ago and TSH was 0.8, no idea what it’s like right now.

I feel fatigued and start holding onto water when I eat any protein. Then slowly over the hours water retention goes down. Takes like 12 hours after a protein meal. I feel bad during this time.

Thats interesting. I was thinking about the liquid and urinating and how its assosiated with the thyroid.

OP
JustAGuy

JustAGuy

Thats interesting. I was thinking about the liquid and urinating and how its assosiated with the thyroid.
It feels like my body is chronically dehydrated. Like I had 2kg of watermelon one hour ago, water retention goes down and I feel better. Saliva production also increases a lot. If I were to eat protein with this though I would bloat up and feel sluggish. I didn’t need to go urinate whatsoever either from this 2kg watermelon so for sure my body was dehydrated.

Drinking just water or water with salt doesn’t work, I would just pee clear liquid within 30 minutes. So there is something about the watermelon/fruits that has this hydrating effect.

SOMO

Large fruit meals = Acne for me

Better to have a fruit snack here and there throughout the day.

TNT

Thanx, @Sourdoughbanana . Is that from studies with high fructose corn syrup or actual fruit? It's hard to trust the research on "fructose" when that so often means HFCS.

TNT

Thanx, @Sourdoughbanana . Is that from studies with high fructose corn syrup or actual fruit? It's hard to trust the research on "fructose" when that so often means HFC

TNT

Thanx, @Sourdoughbanana . Is that from studies with high fructose corn syrup or actual fruit? It's hard to trust the research on "fructose" when that so often means HFCS.

Yeah I don’t trust those studies one bit. However a high fructose load in one go from 10+ blended fruits drunk over a half hour isn’t super different. It’s all a matter of what is included in “fruit meals”

Bad bloodworks - Mostly from stalking fruitarian forums

TNT

Thanx! For me, a fruit meals is something like 6 bananas (sliced, not blended) with a pound of raw greens. Do you think that's a bad idea?

mmartian

Hey @JustAGuy Did you resolve your adrenaline issues after fruit consumption? I'm getting the same reaction from cooked fruit and fruit juices. I've been trying ensure adequate liver glycogen to help sleep so I've been adding cooked fruit or apple juice after dinner. It's been keeping me up all night. I don't necessarily feel hyped up or bad, just can't slip into sleep after eating fruit or drinking fruit juice too close to bedtime. I guess it's adrenaline?

Maybe my body just needs to get used to the increased fructose? A few years back I used to be able to down juice close to bedtime, no problem. Last weekend I went to a party and drank a few cans of soda during the day and slept really well that night. I wonder if there's a difference between fruit/fruit juice and sucrose that would make the latter not as stimulating? Is anyone else dealing with adrenaline after sugar consumption?

Last edited:

Matestube

I am a fool. I felt a little off after my Mexican rice with canola oil, almost as if things were approaching manic levels ever so slightly. When I finished making my rice I noticed it looked oily, just like the chipotle rice. I then recollected the lack of shine at the Mexican rice at the mall, so I actually think that particular restaurant might just not use oil to cook their rice, and they just add tomato bouillon, onion, garlic, and tomato sauce, and that’s what makes it taste so delicious.

So in stark contrast to the position I just took, I will now try my hand at the rice again, but use no oil and keep all the flavorings, and see if it’s as delicious and gives me the same feeling I had at the restaurant. Luckily I will be visiting that restaurant again tomorrow, and I will try my best hand at getting ahold of that official recipe! What I really would like to know is how they cook their beans, because I’m fairly certain I’m able to mimic the rice, but those beans were something else...

If the no oil rice taste is bad, then I will revert back to your recommendation, and perhaps try smaller amounts of safflower oil, enough to give it a satisfying taste, but (hopefully) not enough to induce negative cognitive effects.

Hey, what's your diet like these days ?

Runenight201

Hey, what's your diet like these days ?
Hey man it’s not good I do not take care of myself well. Too many external stressors on top of poor drug choices to cope beat me down and put me in a hole for a very long time that destroyed my esteem, cognitive function, and well-being.

That being said when I manage to cook a bomb **** rich meal I notice that my well-being improves, from hair/teeth/skin to mental outlook as well. I get the best appearance by consuming bacon and getting that lard in my body, I usually get a lot more attention from the opposite gender that way, which is all good If I had any confidence in myself and didn’t feel like a loser for having little to no economic value.

My digestion started to feel all clogged up from sitting/laying around way too much and then being stressed from work and getting fake energy from coffee (which makes my teeth yellow) so I’m forcing myself to walk and be on my feet more and drink water and sweat and I notice that it helps increase my energy and allow me to have more healthy appetite rhythms. A good dose of milk and syrup before bed also helps me sleep better through the night.

It’d be nice to find something that allow me to have good blood flow while sitting. Whenever I have to sit and focus I just get tired and then I drink coffee or whatever to make it through and that has negative physiological effects on me. Finding some work that doesn’t stress me out that I’m good at that I can make money from would also be nice lol.

Matestube

Hey man it’s not good I do not take care of myself well. Too many external stressors on top of poor drug choices to cope beat me down and put me in a hole for a very long time that destroyed my esteem, cognitive function, and well-being.

That being said when I manage to cook a bomb **** rich meal I notice that my well-being improves, from hair/teeth/skin to mental outlook as well. I get the best appearance by consuming bacon and getting that lard in my body, I usually get a lot more attention from the opposite gender that way, which is all good If I had any confidence in myself and didn’t feel like a loser for having little to no economic value.

My digestion started to feel all clogged up from sitting/laying around way too much and then being stressed from work and getting fake energy from coffee (which makes my teeth yellow) so I’m forcing myself to walk and be on my feet more and drink water and sweat and I notice that it helps increase my energy and allow me to have more healthy appetite rhythms. A good dose of milk and syrup before bed also helps me sleep better through the night.

It’d be nice to find something that allow me to have good blood flow while sitting. Whenever I have to sit and focus I just get tired and then I drink coffee or whatever to make it through and that has negative physiological effects on me. Finding some work that doesn’t stress me out that I’m good at that I can make money from would also be nice lol.

Thanks !

I get what you mean, I have found a diet that completely eliminiated my joint pain and significantly reduced my overall inflammation, but it's still not statisfying as far as energy levels and I also have to resort to coffee.
Meat
Cheese
Orange juice

I really want to try the raw milk + ripe fruit diet, but I already know I will be sitting on the toilet half of the day.

Runenight201

Thanks !

I get what you mean, I have found a diet that completely eliminiated my joint pain and significantly reduced my overall inflammation, but it's still not statisfying as far as energy levels and I also have to resort to coffee.
Meat
Cheese
Orange juice

I really want to try the raw milk + ripe fruit diet, but I already know I will be sitting on the toilet half of the day.

Those are some solid staples for sure. Personally I would include a cooked veg of some type, like carrot, squash, zucchini, pepper, etc… these get bashed to hard in peat land but my god with some salt I find them super tasty and complement meat really well, especially if you cook em correctly.

In regards to milk and fruit I don’t think you need to make it the sole component of your diet, yea that will prolly cause problems but if you say have a fruit/milk meal for breakfast or something and then rotate into a different meal for lunch and dinner and then cycle back to fruit/milk as evening snack or rotate it in somehow it could maybe work. Or even make a super tasty fruit and milk smoothie with some maple syrup and ice or something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals