Ptsd, Stuck And Depressed

Endew57

The battle Is with all three.My diet has been peaty for about 8 month's. My bloodwork was low iron and low k2 with high creatinine. I now supplement K2, D3, E, and Asprin with carrot juice and a sunbath every morning. Still Stuck and Depressed. Any suggestions?

tara

Do you have people around who you enjoy being with? If not, can you get to be with friendly people somehow?
Do you have support to recover from the PTSD?
Xisca has posted about Peter Levine's Somatic Experiencing methods for trauma recovery. If you haven't come across it, you might want to take a look. There are other modes - maybe see what's available in your area?
Yes to identifying goals, steps towards them, etc.
Find something enjoyable/fun to do every day, including something with other people.
My diet has been peaty for about 8 month's.
I don't know what you mean by your diet being Peaty, but if you don't have energy something isn't working for you ATM.
Maybe look at cronometer and see if somethings missing and experiment with adding on some other foods?

Samurai Drive

The battle Is with all three.My diet has been peaty for about 8 month's. My bloodwork was low iron and low k2 with high creatinine. I now supplement K2, D3, E, and Asprin with carrot juice and a sunbath every morning. Still Stuck and Depressed. Any suggestions?

Good diet, rp says csrrot juice is bad tho, carnigenic. Eat a raw whole carrot instead, gd luck

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals