Progestene - Liquid Progesterone (bioidentical)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My second run with this supplement :

Taking it with k2/gelatine prevents the bleeding associated with massive progesterone

My ability to wake up and not feel exhausted throughout the day has gone up considerably. I had almost no morning fatigue

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Rtm320

So, you used how many drops? The suggested dose is 4 drops, so I am assuming you used 8-10 drops? That is very likely too much, as even the 4 drops dose may be more than you need due to the amplification of steroid effects by DMSO. I would use 2 drops on each arm and if that feels like too much stimulation then use 1 drop on each arm.

Thanks for the reply Haidut. I don't feel much effect on a lower dose and had read Ray's articles recommending dosing at upwards of 20mg/day the last two weeks of my cycle? I figured I'd half that for a while and work my way up depending on how I feel. I will say on the 10mg there does seem to be a sense of overall calm. Would you not recommend that much? What would be your advice for hair loss ('mpb') and other low progesterone symptoms (ie depression, dry skin)?
Thanks very much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the reply Haidut. I don't feel much effect on a lower dose and had read Ray's articles recommending dosing at upwards of 20mg/day the last two weeks of my cycle? I figured I'd half that for a while and work my way up depending on how I feel. I will say on the 10mg there does seem to be a sense of overall calm. Would you not recommend that much? What would be your advice for hair loss ('mpb') and other low progesterone symptoms (ie depression, dry skin)?
Thanks very much.

Aspirin, thyroid, caffeine, taurine, methylene blue, etc have all been studied for MPB. You can search the forum for something line "aspirin baldness" and do that with all the other substances to find the threads.
I think too much progesterone too quickly can have unpleasant effects in males. Not exactly sure why.

Rtm320

Aspirin, thyroid, caffeine, taurine, methylene blue, etc have all been studied for MPB. You can search the forum for something line "aspirin baldness" and do that with all the other substances to find the threads.
I think too much progesterone too quickly can have unpleasant effects in males. Not exactly sure why.
Thanks very much for the reply. I am however 32 yo female (I should have specified) I remember doing well on a mostly progestin based bcp back a few years ago (hair seemed to grow longer and stronger, very clear skin etc...) And I do exhibit some estrogen dominant symtoms I figured experimenting with progesterone couldn't hurt. I have tried thyroid in the past albiet a very short span but didnt feel so great on it (this may be bc my diet isn't up to snuff but that's another thread) Would you still advise trying other routes firsts? I am so desperate for a break :( Thanks again for all you do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks very much for the reply. I am however 32 yo female (I should have specified) I remember doing well on a mostly progestin based bcp back a few years ago (hair seemed to grow longer and stronger, very clear skin etc...) And I do exhibit some estrogen dominant symtoms I figured experimenting with progesterone couldn't hurt. I have tried thyroid in the past albiet a very short span but didnt feel so great on it (this may be bc my diet isn't up to snuff but that's another thread) Would you still advise trying other routes firsts? I am so desperate for a break :( Thanks again for all you do.

Most of the synthetic progestins are actually 19-nortestosterone derivatives so they are really not comparable to progesterone. Have you had any blood work done? I would check progesterone, DHEA-S, prolactin, cortisol, and vitamin D levels.

milk_lover

This supplement might be the greatest sleep aid along with Tyromix. Two drops from each taken orally before sleep. When I take it orally, the effect on penis sensitivity diminishes greatly maybe because the mouth route doesn't let the DMSO amplify the hormones.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This supplement might be the greatest sleep aid along with Tyromix. Two drops from each taken orally before sleep. When I take it orally, the effect on penis sensitivity diminishes greatly maybe because the mouth route doesn't let the DMSO amplify the hormones.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback.

tomisonbottom

My second run with this supplement :

Taking it with k2/gelatine prevents the bleeding associated with massive progesterone

My ability to wake up and not feel exhausted throughout the day has gone up considerably. I had almost no morning fatigue

How much K2 and gelatin are you taking? What made you think to combine it with those items, specifically?

johnwester130

How much K2 and gelatin are you taking? What made you think to combine it with those items, specifically?

Last time I took progesterone I had lots of bleeding.

It happens on pregnancy forums too.

K2 can prevent bleeding.about 5mg of mk4.
10 grams of gelatin as collagen hydrolysate also prevents bleeding.

@haidut

I am trying to use no more than 20 mg on my scalp, but it's hard to spread 12 tiny drops on your entire scalp when you have a lot of hair, so I am wondering can I dilute it in let's say 1-2 mL of distilled water, or what other solvent would be suitable?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I am trying to use no more than 20 mg on my scalp, but it's hard to spread 12 tiny drops on your entire scalp when you have a lot of hair, so I am wondering can I dilute it in let's say 1-2 mL of distilled water, or what other solvent would be suitable?

Steroids precipitate in water, so pure ethanol would be the only safe choice. Propylene glycol and other solvents like that may also work but I am not sure there are safe.

Yikes. This stuff is not for me. Horrible burning sensation (like a chemical burn) even just a few drops on the scalp, same thing on the wrist.

Even more of a shock when I looked in the mirror. Straight up bleached my scalp, and I have redness on my wrist where applied.

Doesn't look like I'll be using any more.

DSC_0067 - Copy.JPG DSC_0068 - Copy.JPG

Owen B

Here's some of my experience with progesterone, though I have not yet tried the Progestene. I've been taking Progest-E for a year and a half.

Topical vs. oral? The only thing I know on this is when I ordered the Progest-E I got a sheet with commentary and suggestions by Ray. He seemed to favor using it on the gums and the inside of the cheeks. (I guess that's kind of topical and oral at the same time). He clearly said don't swallow.

That's what i've been doing all this time and one effect of this is, i think, that my gums and teeth just feel healthy. I haven't had any cavities for a long time now though I do brush and floss regularly.

When I first started taking progesterone - even small drops - it gave me a relaxed drowsy feeling but I continued to take it because I felt it was something that might very well set up different, better responses down the line.

Though I've tried quite a few of Haidut's products since, the big change lately is that I've been using the TyroMix on a regular basis. It's very nice, very smooth uptake. and i can tolerate it well. I needed it badly, I think; my body seemed to soak it up.

This is what I'm curious about now. When I take the progesterone, I'm not feeling the same kind of cottony, slightly befuddled kind of relaxation I did before. Instead, I get a strong, delicious kind relaxation with energy, a more balanced response.

Is this the thyroid connection? I'm not big with a scientific grasp of all the various combinations, but I do recall someone on this thread talking about thyroid. Maybe it's something else? I'm taking EstroBan and Oxidal.

belcanto

Thanks for the new and improved DMSO in the Progestene - that garlic odor is gone!

(I am waiting to have blood work on my excess cortisol before starting the Progestene and thyroid - I'd like to see what my baseline is like. Thanks again Haidut.)

Beastmode

@haidut
My wife has been taking this product daily 2 dosings per day (4 in am, 6 in pm before bed) topically on the wrist and has noticed a more restful sleep. She was taking the Progest-E prior and didn't seem to have the same affect on her sleep. Will report back as she's 4 months pregnant and what she can handle changes quite drastically...haha...especially with food.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the new and improved DMSO in the Progestene - that garlic odor is gone!

(I am waiting to have blood work on my excess cortisol before starting the Progestene and thyroid - I'd like to see what my baseline is like. Thanks again Haidut.)

You are welcome. Please keep us posted on results.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
My wife has been taking this product daily 2 dosings per day (4 in am, 6 in pm before bed) topically on the wrist and has noticed a more restful sleep. She was taking the Progest-E prior and didn't seem to have the same affect on her sleep. Will report back as she's 4 months pregnant and what she can handle changes quite drastically...haha...especially with food.

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback. If doctor does any blood tests please share (if you are OK with that).

Beastmode

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback. If doctor does any blood tests please share (if you are OK with that).
I'm pretty sure we have the 1st round of blood tests done prior to the progestene. We'll probably get done in a few months so I will report back with the findings.

tomisonbottom

Here's some of my experience with progesterone, though I have not yet tried the Progestene. I've been taking Progest-E for a year and a half.

Though I've tried quite a few of Haidut's products since, the big change lately is that I've been using the TyroMix on a regular basis. It's very nice, very smooth uptake. and i can tolerate it well. I needed it badly, I think; my body seemed to soak it up.

This is what I'm curious about now. When I take the progesterone, I'm not feeling the same kind of cottony, slightly befuddled kind of relaxation I did before. Instead, I get a strong, delicious kind relaxation with energy, a more balanced response.

Is this the thyroid connection? I'm not big with a scientific grasp of all the various combinations, but I do recall someone on this thread talking about thyroid. Maybe it's something else? I'm taking EstroBan and Oxidal.

So, did you notice that change only after adding in tyromix? How much do you take?

Rand56

Early reports are positive with Progestene. I wanted to give it a go, in combo with small amounts of DHEA, because either DHEA on it's own, or Pansterone was a fail with me. Concluded that it was the DHEA that was messing me up, and no doubt the DHEA was converting more into estrogen for me. So far so good on the DHEA with Progestene. I get more of an androgenic feel, than I did with Pansterone. The progesterone must be doing a better job of inhibiting aromatase so the DHEA can do it's job. Deciding on only one drop. Yesterday I tried 2 drops, one am. and one pm, and felt more listless and joints ached a bit more. Might have driven E and/or cortisol too low. For now, seems like only one drop in the pm. is good. Staying low on the DHEA...2.5 mg's am, and 2.5 mg's pm.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals