Progest-E And EstroBan And SolBan Expiry?

A. squamosa

Hey everyone,

I've had these three sitting about unused in my home for a while - does anyone know of the expiry dates with these? How long from point of purchase should they be all used up? They don't come with info about expiry.

Cheers!

L

lollipop

What is for a while mean precisely @A. squamosa? I remember Haidut mentioning them on shelves for months with no problems. I have ones for a year and working fine. Protest-e: I have kept one in my purse for like 3 months and still is good! Hope this helps :):

Dan W

Hopefully I'm not misremembering, but I think Peat mentioned somewhere that the progesterone itself isn't likely to expire, but that the vitamin E would degrade with time. That seems backed up by Health Natura's mention of their product not expiring for years.

aguilaroja

...I think Peat mentioned somewhere that the progesterone itself isn't likely to expire, but that the vitamin E would degrade with time. That seems backed up by Health Natura's mention of their product not expiring for years.

Things will always depend on conditions. Generally, ingredients that are stored in cool, dark, dry places will be better preserved.

Generally, each of the safe ingredients might gradually decay. The declining product might have gradually lower portions of effective ingredients, more than hazardous products. From both direct experience and reports, the Kenogen Progest-E remains quite supportive at least several years from time of arrival.

Your might google about shelf-life of individual ingredients, to get an idea. Likely, for instance, the ethanol ingredient in one product mentioned will likely remain potent for years

That Drug Expiration Date May Be More Myth Than Fact

OP
A. squamosa

A. squamosa

Thanks everyone! A minimum of a year for all of them I would say, but they're all refrigerated

Jennifer

I discovered a bag containing 6 unopened bottles of Progest-E sitting in the back of my fridge that I thought I had tossed out back in 2015 so I just contacted Long Natural Health to find out what its shelf life is and received this response:

"Hi there! Progest E has a shelf life for about 2 years from the time it's opened. It does need to be refrigerated for long term storage. Honestly, its probably still good since its been refrigerated. I would recommend opening it and placing a few drops on your gums to do a taste test. If it has a sour taste it might have gone bad, but if it has its usual bitter taste it's probably fine to still use."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals