Pregnenolone That Does Not Increase Progesterone

Luckytype

i definetely had /have estrogen dominance and all the stuff that comes with it ( hair loss, anxiety , varicose veins ,varicocele) and i always "knew" there was sth i could do . i first tried progesterone which lead to more estrogen symptoms . then preg : the dosage was to high at the beginning . and now i taking 5 adhp for two days already ...
Thanks alot

Do you have pretty good thyroid function? I didnt realize high estrogen could produce anxiety

Last edited:

Mauritio

I dont really know that . I do not tend to get fat if thats i criteria. but my resting pulse is about 65 ...
Definetely ! Estrogen raises prolactin which both raises inflammation which is now known to cause anxiety and depression .

Last edited:

Luckytype

I dont really know that . I do mit tend to get fat if thats i criteria but my resting pulse is about 65 ...
Definetely ! Estrogen raises prolactin which both raises inflammation which is now known to cause anxiety and depression .

Do you use any other things in your goals of lowering estro?

Mauritio

i did use calcium d glucarate , to lower estrogen befor taking 5adhp but stopped in order to see how effective 5a dhp is on its own. im also gonna try vitamin k and e in the future ..

Frankdee20

Update, been steadily taking the Pregnenalone 10mg. Orally, by Pure Encapsulations (a decent brand). The headaches that resemble too much Niacinamide have not shown up. I feel this supplement has a very stabilizing effect on my mental health. Overall, it’s closer to apathy, not really antidepressant, but no anxiety really. I’d guess at these doses (maxed at 20mg) it’s converting to Progesterone, or aganizing GABA. Just pretty blah, I’m still looking for that antidepressant effect. Funny, I can drink lots of coffee or alcohol at this dose and experience no type of fluctuation in neurotransmitters. I guess that’s a good thing, but it’s like I need to balance this with Wellbutrin or something to finally be OK. My point is, I’m just not quite normal yet. I need that upper feeling, paired with poise and control that Pregnenalone brings.

Mauritio

Update, been steadily taking the Pregnenalone 10mg. Orally, by Pure Encapsulations (a decent brand). The headaches that resemble too much Niacinamide have not shown up. I feel this supplement has a very stabilizing effect on my mental health. Overall, it’s closer to apathy, not really antidepressant, but no anxiety really. I’d guess at these doses (maxed at 20mg) it’s converting to Progesterone, or aganizing GABA. Just pretty blah, I’m still looking for that antidepressant effect. Funny, I can drink lots of coffee or alcohol at this dose and experience no type of fluctuation in neurotransmitters. I guess that’s a good thing, but it’s like I need to balance this with Wellbutrin or something to finally be OK. My point is, I’m just not quite normal yet. I need that upper feeling, paired with poise and control that Pregnenalone brings.
interesting . esppecially the coffe and alcohol thing :)

Mauritio

Do you use any other things in your goals of lowering estro?
i dont know if you mind but 5adhp is really potent at lowering estrogen. i considered myself estrogen dominant as you know, and it took me four days to have low estrogen symptoms!

Frankdee20

I take 10 mg capsules now twice a day after meals and seem fine. I think it definitely has an effect, mood boosting slightly.

Mauritio

I take 10 mg capsules now twice a day after meals and seem fine. I think it definitely has an effect, mood boosting slightly.
nice i myself will start with super low doses and take my time with working up... do you get an andorgenic effect from that dose ?

Luckytype

i dont know if you mind but 5adhp is really potent at lowering estrogen. i considered myself estrogen dominant as you know, and it took me four days to have low estrogen symptoms!

Thanks @Mauritio ,
I would assume that i have some elevation just because my prolactin levels are up and my thyroid is a little low.

Im not sure where or when I would add this in. I most definitely want to be patient and have been trying to maximize the use of carrots and charcoal.

Are you using bloodwork to look at your levels too?

Mauritio

Thanks @Mauritio ,
I would assume that i have some elevation just because my prolactin levels are up and my thyroid is a little low.

Im not sure where or when I would add this in. I most definitely want to be patient and have been trying to maximize the use of carrots and charcoal.

Are you using bloodwork to look at your levels too?
no unfortunetly not , but you can go by symptoms pretty well. i know high and low estrogen symptoms can be similar but there are some differences that you can see and know that youre probably low in estrogen...

Frankdee20

nice i myself will start with super low doses and take my time with working up... do you get an andorgenic effect from that dose ?

I can’t tell if the androgenic Effect (assertiveness, swagger when walking, nocturnal erections like steel) is from the Pregnenalone today at 20 mg, or pairing it with D3/K2. High D3 makes me feel manly sometimes

Mauritio

I can’t tell if the androgenic Effect (assertiveness, swagger when walking, nocturnal erections like steel) is from the Pregnenalone today at 20 mg, or pairing it with D3/K2. High D3 makes me feel manly sometimes
sounds pretty androgenic ;) i suppose the main effect is from preg but d3 k2 combo wont hurt either ;)

Frankdee20

I read a post where Haidut was asked what stacks best with it orally for boosting androgens : Niacinamide (upregulates DHT or something)

Mauritio

I read a post where Haidut was asked what stacks best with it orally for boosting androgens : Niacinamide (upregulates DHT or something)
okay i never experienced that with niacinamide. he is a huge fan of niacinamide he said in his podcasts that it is on of the few supplements that he takes everyday .

Frankdee20

sounds pretty androgenic ;) i suppose the main effect is from preg but d3 k2 combo wont hurt either ;)

Becoming accustomed to Pregnenalone now, and just started going up to 20 mg. I take this in the AM, orally, with food. Awesome supplement, indeed my favorite. The mental health boost and increased sociability, but most important: it’s like I get an androgen increase. I talk with more conviction, I talk with confidence, and my skin just glows. Even my walk changes, it’s like I got swagger, I feel bad ****.

Mauritio

Becoming accustomed to Pregnenalone now, and just started going up to 20 mg. I take this in the AM, orally, with food. Awesome supplement, indeed my favorite. The mental health boost and increased sociability, but most important: it’s like I get an androgen increase. I talk with more conviction, I talk with confidence, and my skin just glows. Even my walk changes, it’s like I got swagger, I feel bad ****.

i had exactly the same experience on low dose preg ! easier to build muscle , more confidence and so on. but also had big insomnia ... and started taking 11kdht so dont know if i should continue preg supplementation ...

Frankdee20

i had exactly the same experience on low dose preg ! easier to build muscle , more confidence and so on. but also had big insomnia ... and started taking 11kdht so dont know if i should continue preg supplementation ...

Initially, insomnia was clearly apparent. It has subsided though, but I also take Magnesium Glycinate throughout the day. Can’t say that alleviates it for sure. Perhaps. I’m sure if I go up to 30 mg Pregnenalone I’ll get insomnia.

I’m pretty sure if I pair this with low dose DHEA, it’ll be unlike any other synergy.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals