Pregnenolone That Does Not Increase Progesterone

Pure Encapsulations is a good brand, Douglas Labs had more excipients. Sublingual Pregnenalone is quite different from oral though. I’ve never taken more than 20-30 mg ever, who knows what higher doses would do. I haven’t tested my hormones in 8 months.

Peat does.

Luckytype

Do you guys feel that a slow pregnenolone titration should be considered before thyroid?

I have good test and low t3/4 with a TSH a little under 3. And again my prolactin is high so im guessing my estrogen may be a little elevated too

I feel like my brain is saying titrate both slowly(to kinda re-youth my body) but when bloods show improvement i wouldnt know which one it was

Thoughts?

Mauritio

On this forum, in a Pregnenalone thread somewhere, someone cites anabolic minds. That source basically stated that when too much Pregnenalone is ingested at once, it locks up the neurotransmitters in the brain temporarily. This is a stabilizing effect that won’t allow for transient fluctuations in neurotransmitters until the Pregnenalone is metabolized. This effect is felt mostly as a spaced out, dopey state many report from Pregnenalone. I’m not sure if it’s true, but I swear when that occurs, nothing can shift it.
i think this is exactly what im experiencing. was really spaced out and wired yesterday . slept great though (maybe red light) . what can i do to reduce this ? lower the dosage ?

Frankdee20

i think this is exactly what im experiencing. was really spaced out and wired yesterday . slept great though (maybe red light) . what can i do to reduce this ? lower the dosage ?

Try lowering the dosage you consume in one sitting. How much were you taking in one shot by the way ?

Last edited:

Mauritio

Try lowering the dosage you consume in one sitting. How much were you taking in one shot by the way ?
i took about 20mg today , was also feeling sad for no reason but it went away after i took some modafinil ...
anyway i received my 5a dhp today . so im goint to try this one its own and maybe later add preg back in ?
do you have any experiences with 5a dhp ?

Frankdee20

i took about 20mg today , was also feeling sad for no reason but it went away after i took some modafinil ...
anyway i received my 5a dhp today . so im goint to try this one its own and maybe later add preg back in ?
do you have any experiences with 5a dhp ?

No, but please share experience with it, since it’s supposed to be one step back from allopregnenalone.

Frankdee20

I still can’t take solid 10mg doses yet. I’ve only been resuming this the last 4 Days. Taking the 10mg at once today created that low blood sugar effect similar to Niacinamide. I did take it with Unique E, and 10k of Retinyl Palmitate. I do better with divided doses. Interestingly, the Douglas Labs 5mg tabs back a few months ago, I’d pop like 20mg at a time.

Last edited:

Frankdee20

I would think this is a cortisol lowering effect. If that’s the case, Licorice is probably a better option. I just wanted the mood enhancement effect from Pregnenalone.

Mauritio

No, but please share experience with it, since it’s supposed to be one step back from allopregnenalone.
its great im on it right now . much better mood , super relaxed ,more social, enjoying life more. still able to study very well ... it has only been three hours but so far i love it ! kind of comparable to preg, but better i would say .

Mauritio

I would think this is a cortisol lowering effect. If that’s the case, Licorice is probably a better option. I just wanted the mood enhancement effect from Pregnenalone.
yeah me too and not the hair loss for sure:silent:

Frankdee20

I want that supplement that makes me walk into a room subliminally saying: ladies, check out my package, I’m a rock star

Mauritio

Mauritio

I want that supplement that makes me walk into a room subliminally saying: ladies, check out my package, I’m a rock star
you should check out subliminals on youtube . i know sounds crazy but they work. there is one which is called androstenol for men but he means androsterone and does pretty much what you say ...

just listen to it a few times ;)

Luckytype

Mauritio

@Mauritio can you elaborate a bit on your previous symptoms and what led you down to trying pregnenolone and progesterone?
i definetely had /have estrogen dominance and all the stuff that comes with it ( hair loss, anxiety , varicose veins ,varicocele) and i always "knew" there was sth i could do . i first tried progesterone which lead to more estrogen symptoms . then preg : the dosage was to high at the beginning . and now i taking 5 adhp for two days already ...

Frankdee20

I’m going to, lol. Nothing to lose except my non alpha male self.

you should check out subliminals on youtube . i know sounds crazy but they work. there is one which is called androstenol for men but he means androsterone and does pretty much what you say ...

just listen to it a few times ;)

e

Mauritio

I’m going to, lol. Nothing to lose except my non alpha male self.

e
dont listen more than 2 or 3 times otherwise you might get oppsite effect. although that never happened to me :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals