Powder City Going Out Of Business

OP
Dan W

Dan W

So far the few things I've looked at are comparable in price to other places, so I haven't seen anything worth jumping on. Maybe the discounts will increase to clear out things that don't sell though.

Makrosky

Powder city is going out of business and is marking down their products.

I think it might be due to a recent lawsuit about a possible tianeptine death, plus recent problems with their payment processor. I'm not aware of any product quality issues contributing to the shutdown.

What the hell ? A death from tianeptine ? Assuming the tianeptine was good, the parents are responsible for that. You have to ingest a lot of tianeptine to be close to the LD50, like.. a lot.

kiran

What the hell ? A death from tianeptine ? Assuming the tianeptine was good, the parents are responsible for that. You have to ingest a lot of tianeptine to be close to the LD50, like.. a lot.

LD50 is just the amount that kills half. Specific people maybe vulnerable to much smaller doses. Besides, people usually fixate on drugs as opposed to say herbs.

I hate this news. I like powder city because it has free scoops included.

I hope someone continue there business

Is powder city back?

I just checked and its seems they are back and has new products

Buy Nootropics and Bulk Supplements | PowderCity.Com

Edit : They are now back

I just scrolled down...

CASE CLOSED - Brennan et al v. Powder City, LLC [Settled & Dismissed] - Powder City

CASE CLOSED – Brennan et al v. Powder City, LLC [Settled & Dismissed]
Posted on November 28, 2017
by PowderCity
in Featured, Markup, Media, Post Formats, Template, Uncategorized
Powder City LLC reaches an agreement with the Brennan family….

NathanK

Is powder city back?

I just checked and its seems they are back and has new products

Buy Nootropics and Bulk Supplements | PowderCity.Com

Edit : They are now back

I just scrolled down...

CASE CLOSED - Brennan et al v. Powder City, LLC [Settled & Dismissed] - Powder City

CASE CLOSED – Brennan et al v. Powder City, LLC [Settled & Dismissed]
Posted on November 28, 2017
by PowderCity
in Featured, Markup, Media, Post Formats, Template, Uncategorized
Powder City LLC reaches an agreement with the Brennan family….
Thanks for the update. I thought they had sold off the domain and all assets.

Of the limited stock, see they now have a liquid MB. What’s curious is they are selling tianeptine, which is what, as I recall, the plaintiff’s child took and died from.

Evgenius

Sorry to disappoint you but they are not back. When you click on the buy button it redirects you to another site.

@Evgenius @NathanK

Yes it redirects to another site.

But i hope its just a matter of time..... and their blog was updated last dec 2017....

I really like powder city.... low price yet good quality and free scoops...

Ras

From what I've found on Reddit, their name and site were purchased.

jitsmonkey

What is happening with PowderCity.com is this
a) they are gone forever
b) someone bought the domain and in turn the enormous PowderCity.com search presence
c) that someone has now turned the PowderCity.com site into an affiliate site. Click on any product and it will take you to another page where you can buy the product you want and the owners of PowderCity.com get an affiliate commission for the sale.
d) it is entirely plausible that the owners closed due to the suit and simply as a means of mitigating risk have turned their own web property into an affiliate site vs selling direct (not saying this is what happened however it is plausible)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals