Phytoestrogens Make Apes Aggressive, Hypersexual, Antisocial

D

Deleted member 5487

Low status people are more aggressive. They are more fertile because they are r-selected and primitive. Fight, ****, and feed.

What your referring to is Low IQ and Low Inhibition Common in Low status People. Since High IQ=High Inhibition. High IQ=Higher Income/Status. Low IQ=Low Inhibition.

D

Deleted member 5487

Didn't say anything about low status people, only medium status and high status ones.

Explain to me the annual Income of Low, Medium, and High Status Individuals in Western Society?

Curious of you point of view/understanding?

Last edited by a moderator:

lvysaur

Explain to me the annual Income of Low, Medium, and High Status Individuals in Western Society?

Curious of you point of view/understanding?
The way I see it, this loosely defined, aggressive, "r selection" archetype will be more common in those of low and high status.

It'll be common in the poor because work and intelligence gets you fewer rewards in that niche.
It'll also be somewhat common in the rich because they can "afford" to have these traits.
A middle class person cannot; if a middle class person is too aggressive, he will be downwardly mobile and not get promoted.

So in terms of docility, I would say Middle Class > Wealthy > Poor

smith

Aren't phytoestrogens sometimes androgenic?

Correct. This is another misconception around here. Estrogenic effect of a compound is not an absolute feature; it depends on the strogenic potency of the molecule, the amount ingested and the hormonal status of the person. Thats why phytoestrogens -like the ones on lentils, pomegranates or coffee- tend to act as "antiestrogenic" for most people, specially for women. Maybe for a very androgenic profile they may be a little estrogenic, but that doesnt mean is bad.

Becouse this I see several phytoestrogens to be healthy, they compete with the stroger endogenous estrogens, and they act as weak hormonal modulators. Special enphasis on moderate amounts.. not loading on them.

Explorer

Estrogens do this? Most guys I know are like this but not girls. It's actually why I enjoy being friends with girls much more than with guys even though I'm not gay.
Could be more Testosterone available for more Estrogen and as @paymanz implied Progesterone in women could offset some negatives of Estrogen including the psychological effects

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals