PFS Sufferer. I Don't Know How I Missed Such A Risk

meatbag

Famotidine Increases Glycogen, Improves Glucose Metabolism
Famotidine Inhibits Carbonic Anhydrase (CA)
Famotidine Is A Powerful Scavenger Of Nitric Oxide (NO)
Interesting Properties Of The H2 Antagonist Famotidine
Famotidine lowers PTH by almost 50%
Famotidine Has Antibiotic Actions, Esp Against E. Coli

By holding onto glycogen stores better, you are putting your body out of a constant stress state and letting it heal. Ray mentioned T3 works the same way (as anti-stress) and could help bring the body back to homeostasis. We know that thyroid increase glycogen stores so pepcid/famotidine can do the same in terms of the glycogen storage and plus it drastically lowers PTH, which can help recover the body out of a stress state.

Today was my second day on 20mg, I'm way way calmer on it, even around crowds of people and I don't even star to sweat anymore when missing a meal for a while and being in a stressful situation so it definitely is doing something beneficial. If you have a bad issue with glycogen storage try 20mg once a day or even 20mg twice a day as the study shows even more glycogen storage improvement with 40mg dose. One dose AM and one dose PM. The PM dose would also help you get through the night if you have sleep issues from adrenaline surges.

Very cool!

Last edited:

TubZy

Very cool! :rockout:thumbsup: I kinda wrote this stuff off but I'm gonna pick some up tomorrow as I definitely deal with this. It's like whenever I get enough caffeine or thyroid to start feeling good I break out in a sweat and get anxious and have to start slamming Oj, cokes, and salt for the rest of the day:bigtears: so glad to hear it is helping you so much. BTW have you tried Taurine? Apparently it also improves glycogen storage, so just curious if you find famotidine more effective in this way. Thing about taurine though is for me the dosage that seems to be effective causes some gastric sides :confused: Guess this would not be an issue with the famotidine though

Yup, you got it lol. The gastric sides mess me up however it did help moderately when I did use it. If it didn't mess with my stomach I would use it orally. Famo doesn't seem to bother me, even despite the crappy fillers in it too. I could not find the pure liquid gel version at my local stores today unfortunately.

Famotidine Increases Glycogen, Improves Glucose Metabolism
Famotidine Inhibits Carbonic Anhydrase (CA)
Famotidine Is A Powerful Scavenger Of Nitric Oxide (NO)
Interesting Properties Of The H2 Antagonist Famotidine
Famotidine lowers PTH by almost 50%
Famotidine Has Antibiotic Actions, Esp Against E. Coli

By holding onto glycogen stores better, you are putting your body out of a constant stress state and letting it heal. Ray mentioned T3 works the same way (as anti-stress) and could help bring the body back to homeostasis. We know that thyroid increase glycogen stores so pepcid/famotidine can do the same in terms of the glycogen storage and plus it drastically lowers PTH, which can help recover the body out of a stress state.

Today was my second day on 20mg, I'm way way calmer on it, even around crowds of people and I don't even star to sweat anymore when missing a meal for a while and being in a stressful situation so it definitely is doing something beneficial. If you have a bad issue with glycogen storage try 20mg once a day or even 20mg twice a day as the study shows even more glycogen storage improvement with 40mg dose. One dose AM and one dose PM. The PM dose would also help you get through the night if you have sleep issues from adrenaline surges.

cool.. thx.

sladerunner69

I can't comment on the dmso part, as it bothers me in allergic way (any dmso products). I use the non dmso version, works fine. Pansterone (non dmso version) I use 5 drops in combo with progesterone from health natura in vitamin E (5mg or more).

For me, DHEA alone seems to not work that well, but in combo with prog it seems fine. Or if I take the DHEA in combo with thyroid surrogates (caffeine + aspirin). I think it is because of the strong cortisol antagonism of DHEA that tanks my cortisol and my natural thyroid isn't strong enough to keep everything in balance yet hence why thyroid surrogate helps.

So you have been taking progesterone? Did you mention what dosage? I got some progestene in the mail and am not sure how much and what kind of ratio to use it with my pansterone. I think Im going to try 5 drops although the potentiating factor of dmso could mean I need only one or two. Plus the dhea in pansterone is very effective I only need one or two drops every several hours.

OP
J

JoeKool

Bad day today. Retracting effect again plus poor blood flow. Checking my night's supplements, i did add 250mg magnesium to counter Vit D side affects but I'm feeling shitty today. I'm now reading niacin and mag are dht blockers... As well as the chick peas i had last night. Any validity?

I'm looking to increase my dht to counter the terrible affects, specifically on genitals.

OP
J

JoeKool

Wanted to give an update... it seems 15mg of DHP is too much... my test subject had a clenching feeling in the genitals for days... i increased pansterone to 4 drops twice daily to scrotum... and yesterday did just under 5mg of DHP 7PM and feeling 'released'... 10:30am again this morning... i believe the feeling released again...

I'll be adding pine pollen and small dosage of t3 per recommendation to help with this clenching... big step forward though, showing the flaccid return to normal size once it's not sucked up...

Amazing products and even more amazing people here... I appreciate the replies & private messages of help... and hope

OP
J

JoeKool

The tests have narrowed down the 5a-DHP to the cause of clenching, however, something occurred in the last 48 hours... whereas my fogginess has lifted... and i'm not making this up. I did some pretty difficult work Friday night and another workload this morning that has been out of reach, mind-wise, for months...

The current daily routine continues... with only minor tweaks of pansterone (once a day or twice a day?) and 5a-DHP (every other day, every day, timing)

Testing with 5a-DHP every other day has to be performed... and an approximate timeframe before stopping to see if my body has returned to any form of stasis... but considerable progress in 3 weeks... amazing hope...

Have to maintain consistency ... i've noticed the pattern with all discussions here and recoveries ... it's impossible to state the risk , due to PFS sufferer's sensitivity , to how much of a setback it is if you're not consistent and somehow touch something antagonistic to 5ar... I'm at a belief, similar to what's been discussed, that once DHT has returned, the loop of 5ar begins and each other begin to help each survive (DHT & 5ar i mean)... but, as an example, a week or so back, i added 250Mg of Magnesium to help with the Vitamin D side affects and the next day was horrible again. It's the only thing that i added and have since avoided to return to these 'well' feelings... so I won't risk it now and the side affect from D, i can manage...

Thank you

OP
J

JoeKool

I wanted to give an update... as things seem to progressing unbelievably. I've gone my first full week without a cold penis and it's no longer hard flaccid, retracting/turtling slightly but major improvements...

My routine has changed very little but here's the latest for the past several days and not adding anything until April 7th

Morning: Energy shot with caffeine
5000iu D3
25,000 Vitamin A
200MG R-Andro
100iu Vitamin K2
1000Mg Milk Thistle
4 drops pansterone on scrotum

4 hours later
200Mg R-Andro
1000Mg l-tyrosine

2PM Energy shot with 3 drops 5aDHP - EVERY OTHER DAY (if taken daily, i get a clenching feeling in my genitals)

4 hours later
200Mg R-Andro

Before Bed
5G Glycine
200Mg L-Theanine
750Mg GABA

Notice I've removed Niacinmide as I'm not convinced it's great for PFS... April 7th I want to add pine pollen before bed... and perhaps T3 , low dose, if my testicles remain close to my body by then... that and the slight retracting is my current focus. Morning erections are weak but present...

OP
J

JoeKool

Things are progressing amazingly ... i haven't had a 'cold' night in about 2 weeks... slight changes are:

I forgot to list I take 20Mgs Famotdine in the morning.
My DHP is between 6 & 7PM with 500Mg Niacinmide and usually alongside my last 200Mg R-andro
Before bed is 400Mg L-Theanine, no GABA ... still 5G Glycine

I've taken a break from Pansterone as I had a little gyno flare up... handling it with letro... not abnormal for me...

I no longer feel the retracting feeling... nocturnal and morning erections are improving ... random are rare but are improving...

I think the DHP is the biggest help... and this timing is perfect...

TubZy

has anyone tried 5a-dhp with diamant to potentiate absorption into the cell? Haidut claims it can potentiate the effects.
Things are progressing amazingly ... i haven't had a 'cold' night in about 2 weeks... slight changes are:

I forgot to list I take 20Mgs Famotdine in the morning.
My DHP is between 6 & 7PM with 500Mg Niacinmide and usually alongside my last 200Mg R-andro
Before bed is 400Mg L-Theanine, no GABA ... still 5G Glycine

I've taken a break from Pansterone as I had a little gyno flare up... handling it with letro... not abnormal for me...

I no longer feel the retracting feeling... nocturnal and morning erections are improving ... random are rare but are improving...

I think the DHP is the biggest help... and this timing is perfect...

Nice man, how is the mental stuff? You like the famo at 20mg? Do you notice you can longer without eating and feel more comfortable in stressful type of situations?

sladerunner69

Wanted to give an update... it seems 15mg of DHP is too much... my test subject had a clenching feeling in the genitals for days... i increased pansterone to 4 drops twice daily to scrotum... and yesterday did just under 5mg of DHP 7PM and feeling 'released'... 10:30am again this morning... i believe the feeling released again...

I'll be adding pine pollen and small dosage of t3 per recommendation to help with this clenching... big step forward though, showing the flaccid return to normal size once it's not sucked up...

Amazing products and even more amazing people here... I appreciate the replies & private messages of help... and hope

Yeah I have experienced a clenching feeling behind my jimmy johnson... It is not pleasant but I think it is a response to the allopregnenlone or dht stimulation. I think it's a good sign or maybe just a weird nervous system reaction.

As a fellow pfs sufferer I remember this area of my anatomy being very painful right after I had crashed but it got considerably better over the months. Libido and proper sexual function took years more to recover, and I sitll recoverred gradually even when I was paleo/raw dieting. Boy do I wish I had access to these chemicals back then... so many wasted years... so much grief.

OP
J

JoeKool

Hello @TubZy & @sladerunner69

I swear the mental stuff lifted around March 24th... because I did some major work that night and the Monday morning and was able to focus... and it didn't hit me that things were ok until days after.... meaning I slipped right into clear thinking... I continued to tinker with DHP up to then but have been consistent with it, if that's to blame for clearing my head

I actually started the Famo 20mg on the 22nd... maybe that's a coincidence to my head clearing... haven't stopped it yet to find out... and only one tab in the morning...

For the clenching in my area, that only came with high DHP dosage, if there was any evidence that it was triggering the DHT and that clenching was a good thing, i can ABSOLUTELY deal with it... it's not painful, it's just noticeable ... I'll research if the clench is good... if so, i'm happy to increase dosages

My recovery hasn't had much pain in that area though except for slight brief instances of pain and/or tingling... separately, i still deal with higher than normal testicles for much of the day... I'm using T3 to help with that... no significant difference yet...

Still, I appreciate your advice big time... staying consistent is the key... and I think i got my dosages down to their perfect size and time... can't stray now...

sladerunner69

Hello @TubZy & @sladerunner69

I swear the mental stuff lifted around March 24th... because I did some major work that night and the Monday morning and was able to focus... and it didn't hit me that things were ok until days after.... meaning I slipped right into clear thinking... I continued to tinker with DHP up to then but have been consistent with it, if that's to blame for clearing my head

I actually started the Famo 20mg on the 22nd... maybe that's a coincidence to my head clearing... haven't stopped it yet to find out... and only one tab in the morning...

For the clenching in my area, that only came with high DHP dosage, if there was any evidence that it was triggering the DHT and that clenching was a good thing, i can ABSOLUTELY deal with it... it's not painful, it's just noticeable ... I'll research if the clench is good... if so, i'm happy to increase dosages

My recovery hasn't had much pain in that area though except for slight brief instances of pain and/or tingling... separately, i still deal with higher than normal testicles for much of the day... I'm using T3 to help with that... no significant difference yet...

Still, I appreciate your advice big time... staying consistent is the key... and I think i got my dosages down to their perfect size and time... can't stray now...

Great news. Sounds like youre makimg a faster recovery than most. So then what is your stack exactly? 5drops dhp, famatodine, and t3? What is your doet like, very Peaty I hope? Mostly sugars and dairy?

OP
J

JoeKool

My supplements are:

Wake: Energy shot
5000iu D3
Probiotic
100iu K2
25,000iu Vitamin A

30 mins later
200mg R-andro
20mg famotidine
500Mg Milk Thistle
Breakfast with 12.5mcg T3

noon - 12.5mcg T3 after lunch

~1pm
200mg R-andro
1000mg L-Tyrosine
500mg Milk Thistle
1000mg Arginine/ornithine

2pm - energy shot

~6pm to ~7pm
200mg R-andro
3 - 4 drops 5a-DHP
500Mg Nacinimide
This is also the time I take a pre-workout for the gym

10pm-ish
5G Glycine
200Mg L-Theanine
1000mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine

The morning erections have improved greatly... nocturnal i believe as well

Diet is nothing too special except no fast food, grilled everything, avoiding carbs after 5pm-ish and overall limiting them during the day... but not avoiding... protein comes from egg white shakes, grilled chicken, filet mignon... tons of salad (i'm on some type of vinegar kick... loving it right now... something in my body is calling for it. ) I to take a small amount of Apple Cider vinegar every few days... greek yogurts for snacks... again, i suffered since beginning of october and tried a few other ideas to get things moving... it was this round that i really feel improvements and yes, DHP i believe is a big help... when i planned this cycle, i planned xanax for it's nighttime benefits in the genitals area but decided to go DHP for similar pathway to improved gaba brain function... so far so good... with the exception of r-andro... i'm planning 6 months of this... with cycling off certain parts during that time and re-introducing ... until maybe Aug or Sept... complete stop to see how the body responds ... I intend to re-introduce pansterone within days

coppersocks

Hi Joe, fellow PFS sufferer here though I've only been off it just under three months and feel like I'm a recovering at a faster rate than many (many of my symptoms have cleared up for the most part other than my libido hovering around 30% then dropping off completely at times). I'm currently doing CD's protocol with excellent effects with a few other suggestions I've gotten else where. I'll probably get on R-Andro in the summer at some stage but at the moment I have 5a-DHP and have Pan and Kit K on the way. Just a quick question I have for you that I don't remember seeing you address so far is how are you applying the DHP? I've taken it at doses between 5- 15mg orally but have yet to get a consistent effect though I have noticed a good effect in the gym. I'm not taking it currently as I'm doing a run of experimenting with just high dose oral preg at the moment which is doing wonders for brian fog and anxiety but I feel maybe hindering my libido somewhat. Cheers in advance for the help.

OP
J

JoeKool

@coppersocks Hey Man, I think the 5aDHP has some trial & error experimentation to find what's right... So far, my best results are 3 to 4 drops orally around 6 to 7PM with my last 200Mgs R-Andro & 500Mg Nacinimide ... I typically workout then and have a pre-workout... but my aim, if this sounds right, was to have the positive mood affects (gaba agonism) during sleep to help return nocturnal erections similar to a benzo... to which, i believe it's working...

I stopped the Pan for now but I promise you, 4 drops on the scrotum and you're libido will return... I killed my libido with an Anti-Estrogen but that's expected... that's the least of my concern and will come back quick... so the Pansterone will help you there...

I think you first have to find the right time and dosage of 5aDHP but the only choices of time seem to be late morning or early evening... at least that's what I've surmised... 11am or 6pm... when I went high dosage at 15mg, I got a clenching feeling in my scrotum and genitals but i'm also using R-Andro... I assume you didn't feel such a feeling at 15mg?

What's your high dose of oral preg look like? 150MGs in the morning perhaps ?

1000mg L-Tyrosine will help with brain fog... you won't be disappointed ... let me know how you're doing... let me know the other suggestions you've gotten elsewhere too... I'm always listening...

coppersocks

Cheers for the reply. Yeah I think that around 5 oral drops before gym works best from me also. I definitely enjoy the work out more and feel much leaner afterwards also so I think I'll stick to that dose (also cheaper that way!).
Yeah I've been taking preg at 150mg for nearly a week now and I'm displaying signs of low E I think; slightly irritable, joints cracking ALOT, no morning wood and low libido but can maintain erection fine, I think it's time to end this run and just wait until I get the Pan and Vit K. Thanks for the suggestion with L-Tyrosine, I'll throw it in at some stage.

Did you manage to get an answer regarding androsterone instead of R-andro? as I said I'm looking to run R-Andro in the summer but the ideal labs version is much cheaper so I might do that instead if it's recommended.

I've had a lot of weird feelings in my scrotum since all this started and I suppose clenched could describe some of them! I didn't notice DHP causing them however. I did get a clenching feeling where my prostate is a couple of times for a few minutes at a time too but it's extremely rare. When I've had a mini crash it's felt like a tingling that was draining my balls, other times I've had a hollow feeling in the whole area with my inner thighs feeling weird. At times I've had pains that have developed into the blood vessels in my sac and shaft looking much more pronounced and much of them stay to this day. Most days now however my junk just hangs low and loose and is warm to the touch so I think that's a good sign. I get some form of morning and nocturnal wood most nights but it is mostly weak and at times strong. All in all I think I'm primed to go down there as I've had no lasting shrinkage or circulation problem, I just to kick start the Leydig Cells to start doing their thing. One thing I notice is that there is not really any ....aroma from there most days and I feel that this is linked to my libido as days when I'm getting horny my natural smell comes back and before all this it used to be much stronger. This is weird line of conversation to be having with an internet stranger but have you noticed anything similar and did it change once you started getting your libido back with Pan and Andro?

Also one other thing I'm slight unclear about is; is this something that we have to keep up or is it generally thought that once we get our hormonal system back up and running as it was, that we don't need to be taking the prohormones any more? Don't get me wrong I look forward to a time when I can push past my previous 100% and keep optimizing my system for a better quality of life but I don't want to be worrying about running out of the right chemicals less I become bedridden for much of my life if you know what I mean? And a part of me is kind jealous of the naive ability I used to have of just looking at a bad day as a bad day and not "my E is too low today, better lay off" or "better eat some sugar, cortisol is too high", if you know what I mean? It's weird how this knowledge changes your though patterns and behaviors.

OP
J

JoeKool

The Androsterone from Idealabs is 1mg per drop, whereas the R-Andro is 100Mg per pill... it's not cost effective to use the drops if you're aiming for the dosages I'm doing... However, I'm currently researching the DMSO version to see if any topical use case can hit a receptor directly with 3 to 5mg daily... that is not the same as R-Andro at 600Mgs a day... nipple and actual penis i'm researching... similar to the pansterone on the scrotum which was amazing...

The clenching, for me, was from the high dosage of 5aDHP... I haven't had it since steadily using 3 or 4 drops... I'll touch a little more on this via PM... but I believe what you're describing regarding the pheromones we release and I believe it returned when i was using Pan... don't worry about this being a weird convo with a stranger... I've asked some guys on here about their junk too... can't do that in a bar or at work, right?? lol

In terms of keeping up, pro hormones should be cycled... so 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks of PCT and then off of anything Pro hormone related for approximately equal time... 6 to 10 weeks or so... the thing about DHT and 5aR is, there's almost a positive feedback from both to keep levels up... so boosting DHT then boosts 5aR activity and eventually, our bodies are supposed to get back to normal... Now I can't be sure 100% because i'm in the midst of a recovery attempt... but ideally, no we won't need pro hormones after our bodies return to stasis... however, it could take 2 or 3 cycles to be back as was the case with CDsNuts... some of the herbs, however, like pine pollen or tribulus , these may benefit us in other ways in the future despite PFS recovery... but ideally, we shouldn't need to take stuff to feel ok... though we may want take stuff to feel better... I think recovery is just that... recovered to our healthy former self which may or may not have been perfectly healthy but we weren't bedridden and won't be if we miss a tribulus dose...

Along the same lines, we may (and I'm speculating here) be extra sensitive to certain things in our future... I would avoid pumpkin seeds, saw palmetto and pygeum for example... and this might be forever... even white rice has a negative affect on PFS sufferers for now so I don't know when it'll be safe to eat it again... so check any pills you may take, vitamins, anything... and check to make sure nothing can have a DHT or 5aR blocking affect...

Hope this helps... I typically write better but i'm falling asleep... let me know how you're doing

OP
J

JoeKool

I wanted to give an update... since cycling off the R-Andro, I haven't noticed much improvements and almost reverting... though things were moving decently while on R-Andro and i know it could take a few cycles... though I'm not back to where i started, i feel some regression in terms of improvements ...

Hoping to feel decent for next round of R-Andro...

coppersocks

Heya man, this was to be expected so don't be too down. Every person who has been through this talks of recovery happening in waves and it seeming to revert at times. You've moved your baseline up a notch and that's what you intended to do so job done in that respect and with the next cycle you'll bump it up even more. Congrats, onwards and upwards. You'll get there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals