Pau D'Arco Better Than Methylene Blue

ddjd

As some of you know Peat has mentioned Pau D'Arco as being a good natural alternative to methylene blue in that it will reduce NO synthesis and restore metabolism.

Ive been experimenting with the swanson brand of Pau D'arco the last few days and noticing some amazing benefits, with none of the serotonin raising effects of methylene blue. Energy up, sleeping better, a few pains and aches i had have gone away, cognitively more switched on.

I would highly recommend it.

We are finding the same with Pau D'Arco, it is incredible. We are still working on the best source available to offer it on our store as we feel that Pau D'Arco can help a lot of people. Besides the metabolic boosting and healing properties of it, with some honey and lemon it makes a delicious tea. No doubt though, Pau D'Arco is some amazing stuff.

L

lollipop

We are finding the same with Pau D'Arco, it is incredible. We are still working on the best source available to offer it on our store as we feel that Pau D'Arco can help a lot of people. Besides the metabolic boosting and healing properties of it, with some honey and lemon it makes a delicious tea. No doubt though, Pau D'Arco is some amazing stuff.
Can not wait for this! I drink pau d’arco tea but the source has changed and it is not as good. I was looking for a new source. You made my day :): I will surely wait for yours...

whit

As some of you know Peat has mentioned Pau D'Arco as being a good natural alternative to methylene blue in that it will reduce NO synthesis and restore metabolism.

Ive been experimenting with the swanson brand of Pau D'arco the last few days and noticing some amazing benefits, with none of the serotonin raising effects of methylene blue. Energy up, sleeping better, a few pains and aches i had have gone away, cognitively more switched on.

What sort of dosage are you working with?

RobertJM

Has Ray just casually mentioned it, or praised it in detail? I haven't found anything from a google search.

I've tried it, and it made me feel mentally slightly different. A bit strange. But I didn't notice much else.

aarfai

When do you think you'll be releasing it?

LucH

Watch out for coumarin in the Pau d'Arco (often named Lapacho).
You’ll need some vitamin K2 to counterbalance improved blood flow if you regularly take 1 to 2 cups a day (125 ml x 2). Otherwise, take a break.

Even if RP is favorable to Lapacho (?), me too, it contains:
Quinones (lapachol)
Flavonoids
Lapachol (naphtoquinone) (close to vitamin K)
Carnosol
Indoles
Coenzyme Q
Alkaloids (tecomine)
Steroid Saponins

Benzoic acid
Xyloidine, antibiotical and antiviral agent, very powerful.

It should not be abused and so it’s better to vary ...

PS: I would like to know which PubMed study (or another scientific source) describes the adaptogenic principles of this bark, other than by extolling the stimulating effect on the immune system.

Thanks for contributing.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Quinones (lapachol)
Flavonoids
Carnosol
Indoles
Coenzyme Q
Alkaloids (tecomine)
Steroid Saponins

Benzoic acid
Xyloidine, antibiotical and antiviral agent, very powerful
sorry i dont understand what you mean. are you saying these good things?

and what is coumarin? is it dangerous

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Watch out for coumarin in the Pau d'Arco (often named Lapacho).
You’ll need some vitamin K2 to counterbalance improved blood flow if you regularly take 1 to 2 cups a day (125 ml x 2). Otherwise, take a break.

Quinones (lapachol)
Flavonoids
Carnosol
Indoles
Coenzyme Q
Alkaloids (tecomine)
Steroid Saponins

Benzoic acid
Xyloidine, antibiotical and antiviral agent, very powerful.

It should not be abused and so it’s better to vary ...

PS: I would like to know which PubMed study (or another scientific source) describes the adaptogenic principles of this bark, other than by extolling the stimulating effect on the immune system.

Thanks for contributing.
also im not drinking it, its in a capsule, 500mg a day. is that too much´?

LucH

sorry i dont understand what you mean. are you saying these good things?
Coumarin is a blood thinner. Ok if moderate.
green color : *** (positive effect)
blue color: *
Red color: Negative when overload

Ideonaut

Thanks!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Coumarin is a blood thinner. Ok if moderate.
green color : *** (positive effect)
blue color: *
Red color: Negative when overload
How often do you think it's safe to take these 500mg capsules I've got?

LucH

How often do you think it's safe to take these 500mg capsules I've got?
I don't know because it depends much on Vitamin K1 status (greens).
coumarin - vit E - omega 3 - aspirin are blood thinners.
If you mean 500 mg bark powder, (so no pure extract), I would say twice a day. It depends on half life.

Extract (Vidal):
Studies in humans have shown that coumarin is fully absorbed after oral administration and has a very important first-pass effect (approximately 94-99%).
The half-life is about 3.5 hours.
The absorption rate is fast and the volume of distribution is extremely high.
3% of the coumarin reaches the level of the systemic circulation in free form.
Most of it is in glucuroconjugate form as well as its main metabolite, 7-hydroxy-coumarin.
Coumarin passes into breast milk.
The elimination of coumarin and its metabolites is essentially urinary.

Can not wait for this! I drink pau d’arco tea but the source has changed and it is not as good. I was looking for a new source. You made my day :): I will surely wait for yours...
Lisa, finding and releasing Pau D'Arco has our full attention so we are working it as best we can.

When do you think you'll be releasing it?
We do not want to put an exact time on it because this is not something we want to rush. We want to make sure our source is solid and everyone is getting the best product available. So sometimes this process tends to take a bit of time. We will update soon as we get a more clear picture.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Lisa, finding and releasing Pau D'Arco has our full attention so we are working it as best we can.

We do not want to put an exact time on it because this is not something we want to rush. We want to make sure our source is solid and everyone is getting the best product available. So sometimes this process tends to take a bit of time. We will update soon as we get a more clear picture.
Do you deliver to Europe?

burtlancast

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals