Pau D’ Arco Bark Milk

"-Mix 1-2 teaspoons of pau d’ arco tree bark with 4-8 ounces of warm water and allow it to sit overnight for 10-12 hours.

-In a good blender for 2-3 minutes, blend the water and soaked bark with fats, which will form liposomes that can increase absorption of the beta-lapachone from the tea. For fats, you can use ghee, brain octane oil , coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil or full fat coconut milk – but Dr. Mercola advised me that the best solution, aside from a special krill oil formulation that is not yet available on the market, is simply a half teaspoon of organic, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, which contains good amounts of phosphatidylcholine, an excellent way to make phospholipids.

-For even more absorption, add 1-2 teaspoons of organic turmeric powder to this mixture.

-Strain after blending.

You can then use the resulting foamy white bark “milk” as an ingredient in smoothies or shakes, or you can drink it straight."

Source:
https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/nutrition-articles/ben-greenfields-drink-recipes/

Other info:
Here’s the science behind this one: if you listened to my podcast on the anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-cancer benefits of a compound called “Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide” (NAD), you may have heard that you can spend hundreds of dollars on NAD supplements or thousands of dollars on NAD injections.

But after a bit of research following that podcast, and a fascinating discussion with a man who I consider to be one of the brightest minds in medicine: Dr. Joseph Mercola, I discovered that a compound called “beta-lapachone” can massively increase levels of NAD, and that this pricey chemical can actually be quite inexpensively obtained via a pau d’ arco tree bark tea from the Peruvian jungles. Dr. Mercola is way ahead of his time in terms of his experiments with and knowledge on NAD, he’s working on a new book on mitochondria that will go into this and much more (I’ll be interviewing him soon for the podcast about the book) and he clued me into and gave me instructions on how to prepare an absorbable NAD precursor for pennies on the dollar – instructions he put together after hearing this fascinating interview with anti-aging expert Vince Giulliano.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals