Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Cameron

Is tyromixsafe for a normal range t3 and t4 individual just to use to raise androgens? Heard hyperthyroidism cause 8 to 10x the level of androgens

Vinero

I have Diamant, Pansterone, and Androsterone and plan on combining all three topically.
All are MCT/ tocopherol solvent but the Pansterone also has FEMA.
Can I apply all three supplements at the same spot? Does the FEMA mix wel with diamant and androsterone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have Diamant, Pansterone, and Androsterone and plan on combining all three topically.
Can I apply all three supplements at the same spot? Does the FEMA mix wel with diamant and androsterone?

Yes, they can be applied together. The FEMA mixes well with both alcohols and fats.

baccheion

I have similar thyroid values and confirmed iodine deficiency. What do you think that means?
The optimal range for TSH is 0.8 - 2. Higher usually suggests slower thyroid function, or if also out of the acceptable range, hypothyroidism.

brix

The optimal range for TSH is 0.8 - 2. Higher usually suggests slower thyroid function, or if also out of the acceptable range, hypothyroidism.

Right. I have high t3 and low t4. Usually high tsh correlates with lower t3. So not sure what’s going on.

baccheion

Right. I have high t3 and low t4. Usually high tsh correlates with lower t3. So not sure what’s going on.
Do you think there's an iodine deficiency due to low serum or was it a result of seeing higher TSH?

Anders86

How did you like this combination?

Vinero

It is quite potent, I have to lower my androsterone dosage. Androsterone is lowering my libido too much and causing less sensation "down there". It also interferes with sleep. I have used 5 mg pansterone and 5 mg androsterone but I am going to lower it to 5 mg pansterone and 2 mg androsterone.

Anders86

It is quite potent, I have to lower my androsterone dosage. Androsterone is lowering my libido too much and causing less sensation "down there". It also interferes with sleep. I have used 5 mg pansterone and 5 mg androsterone but I am going to lower it to 5 mg pansterone and 2 mg androsterone.

Great. I see. Ill test out this combo myself.
Thanks!

Vinero

Great. I see. Ill test out this combo myself.
Thanks!
Update: 5 mg Diamant + 5 mg pansterone + 2 mg androsterone works best for me. Very androgenic. Taking 5 mg of androsterone makes me restless somehow and lowers my libido, but at 2 mg androsterone I feel great.

baccheion

Update: 5 mg Diamant + 5 mg pansterone + 2 mg androsterone works best for me. Very androgenic. Taking 5 mg of androsterone makes me restless somehow and lowers my libido, but at 2 mg androsterone I feel great.
What are the odds you'd do a before/after comprehensive hormone panel to see what's changed? Are the effects more similar to testosterone or to DHT? Can you provide more details to replace "very androgenic"?

Vinero

What are the odds you'd do a before/after comprehensive hormone panel to see what's changed? Are the effects more similar to testosterone or to DHT? Can you provide more details to replace "very androgenic"?
I've never used Testosterone or DHT so I can't compare the feeling to either of those, but the 5 mg pansterone + 2 mg androsterone gives me increased warmth, well-being and relaxation. Also my appetite increased these last few days I've been using it, which points to increased metabolism.

Vinero

Somehow taking a lower dose of androsterone (2 mg) seems to work better than a higher dose (5 mg) It seems that for me a ratio of pansterone/androsterone should be closer to 3:1 instead of 1:1.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals