Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Marko

Carbs are mostly what you need but you'd want some fat and protein as well. Just eat a good balanced meal before you take it. You'll know you've eaten enough if you don't get cold hands and feet after you apply it. It should gradually make you feel warmer, in my experience anyway.
I feel cold hands always after eating...

Marko

After 25 days of using Pansterone (4 drops in the morning), there are my labs.
Afternoon Cortisol (16:00h) is high 378 and Testosterone has decreased. ?
@haidut

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 133
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
After 25 days of using Pansterone (4 drops in the morning), there are my labs.
Afternoon Cortisol (16:00h) is high 378 and Testosterone has decreased. ?
@haidut

Please post your previous results as well. Did you test the cortisol in the afternoon?

Astral kid

Would pansterone have an effect on 3-alpha-diol? I believe pregenolone and dhea are the only way to raise it correct?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would pansterone have an effect on 3-alpha-diol? I believe pregenolone and dhea are the only way to raise it correct?

DHEA administration has been shown to raise 3a-diol. Higher doses pregnenolone may also raise through the so-called "backdoor" pathway through allopregnanolone->androsterone->DHT->3a-diol.

Nebula

Haidut do you think a bottle of Pansterone would be able dissolve some DHT powder added to the bottle? I'm looking for an effective solvent for DHT powder and was wondering if this would work, adding about 360 mg's so there would be 1 mg per drop.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut do you think a bottle of Pansterone would be able dissolve some DHT powder added to the bottle? I'm looking for an effective solvent for DHT powder and was wondering if this would work, adding about 360 mg's so there would be 1 mg per drop.

Yes it should be able to handle 360mg of another steroid like DHT, T, or even progesterone.

Bart1

@haidut Question I have ordered Pansterone to help with my hypothyroidism and high estrogen symptoms, but now I'm in doubt what to start first. Thyroid or Pansterone? I feel very hypo atm, my morning waking heart rate is around 55. During the day, when sitting heart rate never goes above 65. I'm taking Tocovit every other day, some aspirin 250-500mg per day, energin, vitamin d3 and k2. Bloodtest revealed high prolactin (256; 53-360 range) and high morning cortisol (429; range 170-500).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Question I have ordered Pansterone to help with my hypothyroidism and high estrogen symptoms, but now I'm in doubt what to start first. Thyroid or Pansterone? I feel very hypo atm, my morning waking heart rate is around 55. During the day, when sitting heart rate never goes above 65. I'm taking Tocovit every other day, some aspirin 250-500mg per day, energin, vitamin d3 and k2. Bloodtest revealed high prolactin (256; 53-360 range) and high morning cortisol (429; range 170-500).

I would probably try thyroid first as these are classic signs of hypothyroidism.

Bart1

thanks for your quick reply!
I would probably try thyroid first as these are classic signs of hypothyroidism.
What would be a good suggestion regarding when to add the Pansterone ? It should work synergistic right?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
thanks for your quick reply!
What would be a good suggestion regarding when to add the Pansterone ? It should work synergistic right?

I think it can be tried right away, and ti should be synergistic. I just meant to say that thyroid may be more effective.

Antonello

"According to a 2012 study, both DHEA and cortisol levels “may be involved in exacerbating abdominal symptoms in individuals with IBS.” Study participants, some of whom were previously diagnosed with IBS, were exposed to stressful conditions and tested for hormone levels before, during and after the stressful event. The subjects with IBS had lower circulating DHEA levels and a higher ratio of cortisol to DHEA than subjects without IBS.

These results are not surprising because the adrenal hormones are key players in the immune system. DHEA, in particular, can affect healing from a GI tract disorder. In the case of intestinal tract allergies or invasion by pathogens, major inflammation may occur. DHEA, which promotes cell growth and repair, can help speed up repair of the inflamed mucosal tissues in the GI tract.

Cortisol, while typically associated with stress, also plays a role in the repair and healing of GI tract disorders. Cortisone, a synthesized form of cortisol, acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-viral agent and is often prescribed for people suffering from IBS."

YES I can confirm Pansterone is helping with my digestion and IBS.
I can feel my stomach and the acids secreted from my intestine move at a speed rate :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Cortisone, a synthesized form of cortisol, acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-viral agent

Thanks for the feedback!. Btw, not so sure about the statement above. Cortisone is anything but antiviral, due to its immunosuppressive effects. It is well known that people on cortisone treatment are at increased risk of viral infections, even lethal ones like PML.
Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy - Wikipedia

Antonello

Thanks for the feedback!. Btw, not so sure about the statement above. Cortisone is anything but antiviral, due to its immunosuppressive effects. It is well known that people on cortisone treatment are at increased risk of viral infections, even lethal ones like PML.
Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy - Wikipedia
I've been wondering if is possible to reach a good balance between cortisol through adrenal cortex supplementation and DHEA in this case Pansterone.
I have high cortisol but the history of my family shows weak adrenals so I see there are some benefits when I see talk about glandulars but at the same times those high cortisol related disease kind of scared me.
Do you think Pansterone can be considered an adrenal support or glandular tissue has is role?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been wondering if is possible to reach a good balance between cortisol through adrenal cortex supplementation and DHEA in this case Pansterone.
I have high cortisol but the history of my family shows weak adrenals so I see there are some benefits when I see talk about glandulars but at the same times those high cortisol related disease kind of scared me.
Do you think Pansterone can be considered an adrenal support or glandular tissue has is role?

Pansterone should be beneficial but I think the grandular has other valuable ingredients that we are just beginning to understand. Using glandular extracts to treat glandular issues is a very old and established practice and even hormone-free extracts have been shown to be beneficial. So, if you can find good adrenal glandular I don't see a reason not to try it out in addition to Pansterone.

Antonello

Pansterone should be beneficial but I think the grandular has other valuable ingredients that we are just beginning to understand. Using glandular extracts to treat glandular issues is a very old and established practice and even hormone-free extracts have been shown to be beneficial. So, if you can find good adrenal glandular I don't see a reason not to try it out in addition to Pansterone.
But adrenal glandular do contain cortisol in it so is not that bad like the synthetic but I still feel the overstimulating and catabolic effect that's why I took Pansterone after long time in the cabinet.

skycop00

I think the issue can be directed to the difference between CORTISOL and Cortisone. We routinely measure this in adrenal urine test like DUTCH. The test will show us the bodies preference between the two which can provide other answers to what ails you. Look up Dutchtest.com and watch the videos for the chemist answers.

SQu

1/7/2016 (a month on steroids of youth) Test = 662 ng/dl, Free Test =76.1 pg/mL
2/12/2017 Test = 581 ng/dl, Free Test = 93.1 pg/mL Test went down but free test went up
8/2017 (after 64 pounds of weight loss)
Such a great success story, 64 pounds weight loss after a year plus health improvements. And now, a year later? How's it going @Squatrat?

Risingfire

@haidut would you have trepidation for painting pansterone(2.5 mg) on the testes? Also, do you think it would benefit T and DHT production?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals