Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

alex00

Peat said he does not think it is good idea to apply fats to the gonads as it changes the fat composition of these organs, with an unknown result. Depleting PUFA or eating saturated fat also does that, but I guess applying directly has a more intense effect which he is concerned about. Not sure, just saying this is what he told people over email. Maybe somebody can ask him to elaborate on how that would be different than changing the fat composition through diet.
Hi haidut.
My name is Alexander and I'm 18 years old, I used a topical dht gel with dmso/ethanol for 8 weeks, exactly about 15mg of dht for day on my penis to grow it a little. I don't have a micro penis but I would like to increase it a little. During the treatment it had slightly increased and my libido had increased but when I interrupted I noticed that my balls and my penis at rest had slightly shrinked.
My question is can pansterone help me to raise my testosterone and derivatives as before or is it suppressive? And can it even help me to increase my dimensions?
or maybe I seemed to read in the topic that dht in low doses combined with pansterone is not suppressive, is it correct?
I would be interested in buying
Thank you.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi haidut.
My name is Alexander and I'm 18 years old, I used a topical dht gel with dmso/ethanol for 8 weeks, exactly about 15mg of dht for day on my penis to grow it a little. I don't have a micro penis but I would like to increase it a little. During the treatment it had slightly increased and my libido had increased but when I interrupted I noticed that my balls and my penis at rest had slightly shrinked.
My question is can pansterone help me to raise my testosterone and derivatives as before or is it suppressive? And can it even help me to increase my dimensions?
or maybe I seemed to read in the topic that dht in low doses combined with pansterone is not suppressive, is it correct?
Thank you.

DHT can be suppressive in those doses, especially if most of it gets absorbed. Pansterone has been reported to help with suppression and in the recommended doses is not likely to lead to suppression. DHEA has not shown suppression in doses up to 100mg daily, which is way more than Pansterone provides or someone should take.
What is that DHT gel with DMSO/ethanol. Does it have a name/brand?

alex00

DHT can be suppressive in those doses, especially if most of it gets absorbed. Pansterone has been reported to help with suppression and in the recommended doses is not likely to lead to suppression. DHEA has not shown suppression in doses up to 100mg daily, which is way more than Pansterone provides or someone should take.
Thank you for answering me, yes it's called Titan 12% DHT GEL sold by Russianstarpeptides.com not for advertising

A.R

Hi haidut.
Thank you.
Did you notice any other physical or mental benefits from taking the dht ?

Gonadin is another supplement you could have a look at to raise testosterone

alex00

Did you notice any other physical or mental benefits from taking the dht ?

Gonadin is another supplement you could have a look at to raise testosterone
Yes, more energy, more libido, less muscle catabolism, a slight reduction in abdominal fat, more hairs on the body even in places where they did not grow before (I have no hairs on my chest and little beard), a slight lowering of the voice, and the penis at rest a little bigger.
I don't know Gonadin what does it do?

alex00

However, I have two questions: there is a way to use the topical dht for the growth of the penis without suppressing the hpta perhaps in low doses I do not know.
the second : is there any product of yours that could help me in this way?
Would it be better to introduce exogenous dht or increase endogenous dht?
Thanks man I am a bit confused.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Peat said he does not think it is good idea to apply fats to the gonads as it changes the fat composition of these organs, with an unknown result.
I wonder how "fats to the gonads" differs from fats to the vagina?

Astral kid

At 23 would it be advisable to apply anderosterone and pansterone and gonadin at a ratio of 1 andro 1 gonad and 1 pan plus topical vitamin d all on the testes for an increased effect? ( I read that haidut recommended only a half dose of pansterone for young guys so maybe a half dose of pansterone).

Last edited:

ebs

I'm interested in trying this out. So is there a general consensus on which solvent is best/safest?

Also, how much mixed tocopherol does this have, enough for 100% rdi? Would be a nice side effect since I want some vitamin E too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder how "fats to the gonads" differs from fats to the vagina?

The gonads in women would be the ovaries, so vagina is probably the equivalent to the penis in males. He did not say anything about not applying to those parts so I am assuming he is not against it. He also recommended vaginal DHEA/progesterone to a few females with vaginal atrophy and dryness so I guess that confirms he is not against it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There are two solvents I can choose from when ordering. Which one is preferable?

@haidut

Neither one, since it one was preferable to the other we would have only that one. Both have pros/cons. Some people like the tocopherol/MCT version more for sublingual/buccal application since the alcohol in the SFA version stings/burns the mouth. The SFA version seems to absorb better through the skin though.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The gonads in women would be the ovaries, so vagina is probably the equivalent to the penis in males. He did not say anything about not applying to those parts so I am assuming he is not against it. He also recommended vaginal DHEA/progesterone to a few females with vaginal atrophy and dryness so I guess that confirms he is not against it.
Thanks, that makes perfect sense.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Neither one, since it one was preferable to the other we would have only that one. Both have pros/cons. Some people like the tocopherol/MCT version more for sublingual/buccal application since the alcohol in the SFA version stings/burns the mouth. The SFA version seems to absorb better through the skin though.
Do you happen to have any tips for raising testosterone in women?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you happen to have any tips for raising testosterone in women?

DHEA in women converts mostly into testosterone. In fact, it is commonly written in endocrinology papers that 75% of total daily T synthesis in women is from adrenal (DHEA) origin, as opposed to men's 30%-40%. So, Pansterone is probably a lot more androgenic in women and the topical DHEA studies in women have confirmed this several times.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
DHEA in women converts mostly into testosterone. In fact, it is commonly written in endocrinology papers that 75% of total daily T synthesis in women is from adrenal (DHEA) origin, as opposed to men's 30%-40%. So, Pansterone is probably a lot more androgenic in women and the topical DHEA studies in women have confirmed this several times.
Oh thanks. For some reason my dhea levels are good but my testosterone is extremely low so I might try using pansterone more than 1x daily and see if that helps!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Oh thanks. For some reason my dhea levels are good but my testosterone is extremely low so I might try using pansterone more than 1x daily and see if that helps!

How is your prolactin/cortisol? Both of these can cause low T with normal DHEA.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I need to check prolactin but my cortisol was pretty good. I've been suspicious that my prolactin might be trending up lately...
Thanks for your input!!!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My lab report mentioned high prolactin as a possible reason for my low progesterone. I suppose I just didn't want to face the fact that my pituitary tumor is probably acting up again. It's been a couple years since I've had to use meds. I went ahead and ordered some lisuride for my rat.

Marko

Did anyone have negative effects from Pansterone -low libido, excessive sweating and anxiety?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals