Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

Squatrat

Latest test results from SquatRat with my history of test:
5/7/2016 Testosterone = 301 ng/dl
1/7/2016 (a month on steroids of youth) Test = 662 ng/dl, Free Test =76.1 pg/mL
2/12/2017 Test = 581 ng/dl, Free Test = 93.1 pg/mL Test went down but free test went up
8/2017 (after 64 pounds of weight loss) Test = 777 ng/dl out of 1000ng/dl, Free Test = 113.1 pg/mL out of 153pg/mL, E2 = 24 pg/mL out of <=39 pg/mL which is well within range.

Ive quit using "the formula" on my rat, he seems to like 3 drops of the steroids of youth on each testicle just fine. The numbers are the highest theyve ever been and the rat is not even on a high cholesterol diet. Its now eating jumbo eggs and will get tested again in a month.
I'd argue the steroids of youth by itself is worth 300-350 ng/dls which is quite a leap for a product that cost only $20. I highly reccomend it.

I quoted the post with new numbers for clarification.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Correct.

I take the andro for the bdnf boost. I dont know if I need it or not.

@haidut Im not seeing an edit button for my old posts.

Interesting. Hey @charlie, is this only visible to some users?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Wagner83

Correct.

I take the andro for the bdnf boost. I dont know if I need it or not.

@haidut Im not seeing an edit button for my old posts.
Ok then imo you should mention that you used androsterone and more pansterone on your arms to get those results, not only 6 drops of pansterone on scrotum.

Andman

Like @Wagner83 said, I think pregnenolone and DHES would be better for that, at least for HPG recovery if it is suppressed for some reason. Not sure why you would want to increase HPA activity, and pregnenolone/DHEA may actually suppress it but at least pregnenolone can serve to fill in some of the role of cortisol.

ah well, the rat has been on exogenous test/hcg for quite a while now, planning to get off and trying to avoid the SERMs if at all possible :D

japanesedude

run out DMSO ver of Panseterone almost a month ago and switched to SFA ver
always applying on testes with Kuinone(4drops+2,3 drops)
I can say my balls got bigger than when I was using DMSO one.
I don't exactly know why but it seems SFA one is better than DMSO one.

Wagner83

Did you check the studies and discussion in the "safety of dmso as a solvent" thread? That makes sense, although the new solvent is combined with a lot of ethanol, I don't know if the ethanol could have detrimental effects on the testicles as well in the long term.

japanesedude

Yes I've checked the thread couple months ago.
tbh,I don't know is it safe to applying DMSO or Ethanol on the scrotum.

johnsmith

Does anyone else get depressed when they cease using this product? Is this a down regulation or is it my body going back to its normal messed up self, or both?

It makes it hard to take a break and test out other substances on subject, like 5a-dhp. But I very much like the idea of trying a bit of both in the same day.

vulture

My pansterone bottle seems to be accumulating a milky substance below the dropper hole, seems like it also has some kind of fine powder. I'm supposing it's Pansterone after getting it's solvent dried, and it would be concentrated DHEA + Preg. I suppose the wise thing to do is not to use that thing because no one knows how much mg are in there :(

Attachments

• pansterone.jpg
    pansterone.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 68

docall18

@haidut One of my issues previously with standard oral pregnenolone was stomach inflammation issues and allergy type symptoms.

Ray has said that most current preg supps seem to have something estrogenic in them.
I have been using low dose Pansterone topically off and on, without too much issues.

However i wonder, would DMSO potentially enable the entrance of supplement impurities into the body, or does topical application avoid most of the issues associated with oral use?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My pansterone bottle seems to be accumulating a milky substance below the dropper hole, seems like it also has some kind of fine powder. I'm supposing it's Pansterone after getting it's solvent dried, and it would be concentrated DHEA + Preg. I suppose the wise thing to do is not to use that thing because no one knows how much mg are in there :(

Yes, just a precipitation of steroid due to evaporation of the ethanol. I don't think the liquid is dangerous as the steroids in Pansterone are close to the maximum solubility in that liquid, so they won't get more concentrated with less liquid - i.e they will be the same amount per drop as before and any extra will simply dry out / precipitate. That is the problem with ethanol based solutions - when they hit a surface and the liquid dries out it leaves a residue. But it does not change the remaining product, at least not when it comes to Pansterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut One of my issues previously with standard oral pregnenolone was stomach inflammation issues and allergy type symptoms.

Ray has said that most current preg supps seem to have something estrogenic in them.
I have been using low dose Pansterone topically off and on, without too much issues.

However i wonder, would DMSO potentially enable the entrance of supplement impurities into the body, or does topical application avoid most of the issues associated with oral use?

We don't use DMSO any more, but even with the new solvent, a good deal of the solution is ethanol so it should kill any bacteria / virus on the skin and also the only substances that can get carried through the skin are usually ones with molar mass below 500, which leaves out most pathogens. I would still clean the skin before applying just as a good measure.

johnsmith

pregnenolone makes me angry - Ray Peat Q&A

I read a person there say there that since they taking Pregnenolone with Dhea, they need to be extra cautious and shouldn't be doing it for as long. What does that mean? Just Preg alone is better for long term use?

I know that Preg doses are strengthened with Dhea but I don't get the "as long" part.

Last edited:

Warrior_

My experience with pansterone from this monday.

Application was 6 drops in total in the morning with breakfast. I took Vitamin D3, K2 as well.
2 drops on scrotum
2 on inner thighs
1 on stomach
1 on chest

Effects:
- after 1 minute (immediately) of application - muscle hardening
- soon after that a feeling of confidence and focus
- focus lasted all day long, high brain energy / sharp mind
- voice deepening
- androgenic, felt more manly and masculine / strong (feeling like I am more manly than all those other men :): )
- very high interest in women (scanned them more than normal haha)
- more serious mood
- face thins out

- after 2 hours effects faded a little / returned to "normal"
- then I was more "chilled" and relaxed
- afternoon/evening a little emotionless

Had sex at night. Could go all night long, if I wanted to (maybe because of less emotion). Erection was hard, but not much more than usual.

Did strength training next morning, felt focused and strong. But I wouldn´t contribute that to the pansterone. I train on a regular basis so just was a good day. I also use creatine, so thats why I get stronger every time I get into the gym.

So overall I would say good experience. Will try again and report back. I have the feeling that for me, I need closer to 5, 6 drops at least to feel those (androgenic) effects. I have used 1-3 drops sometimes, but had very little to no effects at all.

I am a 25 year old male. Feeling great, sexual / hormonal health is good I would say. I just like to experiment with those prohormones / steroids.

A.R

My experience with pansterone from this monday.

Application was 6 drops in total in the morning with breakfast. I took Vitamin D3, K2 as well.
2 drops on scrotum
2 on inner thighs
1 on stomach
1 on chest

Effects:
- after 1 minute (immediately) of application - muscle hardening
- soon after that a feeling of confidence and focus
- focus lasted all day long, high brain energy / sharp mind
- voice deepening
- androgenic, felt more manly and masculine / strong (feeling like I am more manly than all those other men :): )
- very high interest in women (scanned them more than normal haha)
- more serious mood
- face thins out

- after 2 hours effects faded a little / returned to "normal"
- then I was more "chilled" and relaxed
- afternoon/evening a little emotionless

Had sex at night. Could go all night long, if I wanted to (maybe because of less emotion). Erection was hard, but not much more than usual.

Did strength training next morning, felt focused and strong. But I wouldn´t contribute that to the pansterone. I train on a regular basis so just was a good day. I also use creatine, so thats why I get stronger every time I get into the gym.

So overall I would say good experience. Will try again and report back. I have the feeling that for me, I need closer to 5, 6 drops at least to feel those (androgenic) effects. I have used 1-3 drops sometimes, but had very little to no effects at all.

I am a 25 year old male. Feeling great, sexual / hormonal health is good I would say. I just like to experiment with those prohormones / steroids.
What brand k2 and d3 do you take?