Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

B

Braveheart

4 drps PanSterone, 2 drps Androsterone, 1 drp Progestine, 1 drp Kuinone and the sleeps is wonderful....

japanesedude

For what it's worth, I have been trying 4 drops at bedtime to see if there would be any positive or negative effects. I did not notice a problem sleeping (thought it might possibly keep me energized, therefore less restfull sleep), but did notice the ol' waking up with wood thing, so I believe something good may be happening.

Yesterday,I've tried 4drops MCT Pansterone on wrist with 3g Glycine and felt bit restless sleep. but It shortened the time to go to sleep.
btw,I woke up with bit stronger morning wood today.
4 drps PanSterone, 2 drps Androsterone, 1 drp Progestine, 1 drp Kuinone and the sleeps is wonderful....

That seems strong combo!
Have you ever experienced low libido orweak erections from progesterone?

Salt is my go to for a sleep aid. Just my 2 cents.

Thats interesting.
I always eat dinner before go to bed just like wild animals does lol
If didn't enough Carb before sleep,I can't sleep.
since I was started 4drops Pansterone, My body temp went up high and I always feel huger.
My Sugar&Salt requirement get high.
so I put 2+ squeez Himalayan pink salt on every meal.
zcok6s34rlmwvzkplx4wprn6cu_naaf85jc19

B

Braveheart

That seems strong combo!
Have you ever experienced low libido or weak erections from progesterone?

every other day....I'm 72, no problems, but then I've never been w a woman over 26 in my whole life....

Constatine

That seems strong combo!
Have you ever experienced low libido or weak erections from progesterone?

every other day....I'm 72, no problems, but then I've never been w a woman over 26 in my whole life....
You have earned my respect.

Malwina

Hello from Poland.

I am 48 years old. I have been taking Pansterone since February 2017 to keep youth as long as possible :) Dose I take constantly it is only 2 (sometimes 3) drops. It is enough to feel calm and strong at the some time. Before I started taking Pansterone, my DHEA level was 83 ug/dl.

I would like to ask about IMPORTANT advice.

I have noticed increased amount of cracked vesicles on my legs. Veins are more visible and legs are heavy and painful.
Similar pain I felt years ago during short contraception using period. I have deduced that this is the progesterone action against circulatory system.

What do you advise Haidut? because I'm worried.
I'm wondering about stopping Pansterone and taking something instead?
How can I affect my circulatory system?

Wagner83

So the pansterone in the new solvent does not work at all for me, same as the dmso one. What I don't get is that this is true despite using mushrooms and their extract, which decreases estrogens greatly in my case . Adding K2 or even 2 drops of 11-keto-dht last night to the 2 drops of pansterone still did not work. The first time I used it was nice, something like 1 drop pansterone and 2 drops K2, but subsequent attempts mostly failed. I also feel like the supplements (Kuinone) may be less potent than their dmso twins, but this is not clear as I have not used it long enough and have other issues going on at the same time (sleep, digestion, maybe worms/parasites , diet is not exactly the same).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
SFA ester, so basically MCT oil? ;)

Nope, as MCT does not dissolve well in alcohol. But it does have an SFA component obviously :):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Longer term review of Pansterone (DMSO version). 31 y/o male, 173cms tall, around 95%, 14% bodyfat. 2-3 drops of Pansterone to the balls a day, with Kuinone and Retinil. No longer taking TocoVit because of the high price per application. Pansterone's effects in me:

- Libido up. Even had my first wet dream since I was 16.
- Less stressed
- Muscle mass is maintained VERY easily, even if I don't train for a week. Before Pansterone (and the other supps), 4-5 days without training would make me look much smaller. With Pansterone, size remains for weeks of little training.
- Better cold tolerance when doing CT
- Strength did not go down even though I did not train as much in the last few weeks.
- Balls might even look fuller than before (so, there might not be any negative feedback at this dosage).

Excellent, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello from Poland.

I am 48 years old. I have been taking Pansterone since February 2017 to keep youth as long as possible :) Dose I take constantly it is only 2 (sometimes 3) drops. It is enough to feel calm and strong at the some time. Before I started taking Pansterone, my DHEA level was 83 ug/dl.

I would like to ask about IMPORTANT advice.

I have noticed increased amount of cracked vesicles on my legs. Veins are more visible and legs are heavy and painful.
Similar pain I felt years ago during short contraception using period. I have deduced that this is the progesterone action against circulatory system.

What do you advise Haidut? because I'm worried.
I'm wondering about stopping Pansterone and taking something instead?
How can I affect my circulatory system?

I would not use it if you feel giving you vein problems. Spider veins are usually a sign of increased estrogen. I would do a blood test for estrone (E1) if possible, as well as prolactin and DHEA.

Wagner83

So despite previous negative responses I'll continue to experiment, yesterday night instead of applying on balls I applied one drop on left quad, one on left shoulder and one on godzilla, I noticed erections during the night and good morning wood, no bloating either but otherwise I don't notice anything particular (this is already positive) about energy or mindset. I take two drops of K2 as well and still have some 11-k-d in my system (took 1 drop yesterday at noon and 1-2 drops the day before) so that's an other factor to consider. Bowels movements are not good enough which may hinder positive effects.

Last edited:

mirc12354

Would a few drops of Pansterone taken here and there taken for extra libido boost affect woman's cycle/fertility??

Last edited:

Makrosky

So the pansterone in the new solvent does not work at all for me, same as the dmso one. What I don't get is that this is true despite using mushrooms and their extract, which decreases estrogens greatly in my case . Adding K2 or even 2 drops of 11-keto-dht last night to the 2 drops of pansterone still did not work. The first time I used it was nice, something like 1 drop pansterone and 2 drops K2, but subsequent attempts mostly failed. I also feel like the supplements (Kuinone) may be less potent than their dmso twins, but this is not clear as I have not used it long enough and have other issues going on at the same time (sleep, digestion, maybe worms/parasites , diet is not exactly the same).
Hey Wagner, could you explain a bit more about the mushrooms you are using? Extract?

Wagner83

Hey Wagner, could you explain a bit more about the mushrooms you are using? Extract?
White button mushrooms, boil lightly for 3 hours with a lid. Eat them as a salad away from meals. I was doing too much and got issues like cracking joints and what not, but ecstatichamster's suggestion to use 2-3 tbsp a day seems to work better.

Makrosky

White button mushrooms, boil lightly for 3 hours with a lid. Eat them as a salad away from meals. I was doing too much and got issues like cracking joints and what not, but ecstatichamster's suggestion to use 2-3 tbsp a day seems to work better.
Cool, thanks!!

curious

I would not use it if you feel giving you vein problems. Spider veins are usually a sign of increased estrogen. I would do a blood test for estrone (E1) if possible, as well as prolactin and DHEA.

What lab tests can help assess the effectiveness of Pansterone supplementation? Is estrone (E1) a better marker of DHEA being converted to estrogens compared to estradiol (E2)?