Panquinone - Liquid Triquinoyl/Quinone Mix For Lab/R&D

Travis

"Recently, Schug et al. showed that when the cellular retinoic acid binding protein-II (CRABP-II) expression levels were higher than FABP5 in the cells, retinoic acid (RA) bound to CRABP- II. Subsequently, CRABP-II relocated to the nucleus and delivered RA to RAR, resulting in inhibition of cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis. On the contrary, when the FABP5 to CRABP-II ratio is high, RA serves as a physiological ligand for PPARδ, which induces cell survival and proliferation. Therefore, it is important to identify the cytosolic ligand binding proteins and the expression levels of the proteins for defining the physiological effects of ligands.

The Role of PPARs in Cancer
Interesting. When read an article on the prostaglandin D synthase enzyme, I noticed that it's strongest ligands were all-trans-retinoid acid, cis-retinaldehyde, and bilirubin—a metabolite of heme. This made me imagine that prostaglandin D was in some how responsible for maintaining heme levels, and also shows how all-trans-retinoid acid occupies a central role in eicosanoid signalling. You would think that all-trans-retinoid acid would be a good inhibitor of prostaglandin D synthase, but it does so many other things that it could be a bad idea to use it for this purpose—too nonspecific, as well as too highly-active elsewhere.

If retinoid acid fits well in the prostaglandin D synthase enzyme, and is a ligand for PPARδ, then it would be easy to imagine that prostaglandin D₂ is a ligand for PPARδ.

Where does prostaglandin D₂ bind? Nobody seems to know.. . .

Obi-wan

Like in finasteride-induced chemical castration?
Or taking Firmagon like I am presently taking blocking FSH and LH?

Koveras

Or taking Firmagon like I am presently taking blocking FSH and LH?

But you have the enzalutamide interacting with androgen receptors.

There's also likely a few additional benefits to blocking the pituitary signalling.

FSH seems to be one of the main factors responsible for metastases to the bone

Crawford, E., Rove, K., V. Schally, A., Rick, F., Block, N., Beveridge, T., . . . Marshall, D. (2014). The Role of the FSH System in the Development and Progression of Prostate Cancer (Vol. 10).

Crawford, E. D., Schally, A. V., Pinthus, J. H., Block, N. L., Rick, F. G., Garnick, M. B., . . . Marshall, D. C. (2017). The potential role of follicle-stimulating hormone in the cardiovascular, metabolic, skeletal, and cognitive effects associated with androgen deprivation therapy. Urol Oncol, 35(5), 183-191. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2017.01.025

Gartrell, B. A., Tsao, C. K., & Galsky, M. D. (2013). The follicle-stimulating hormone receptor: a novel target in genitourinary malignancies. Urol Oncol, 31(8), 1403-1407. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2012.03.005

Hoare, D., Skinner, T. A., Black, A., & Robert Siemens, D. (2015). Serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels predict time to development of castration-resistant prostate cancer. Can Urol Assoc J, 9(3-4), 122-127. doi:10.5489/cuaj.2545

Ide, H., Terado, Y., Sakamaki, K., Inoue, M., Nakajima, A., Lu, Y., . . . Horie, S. (2013). Serum level of follicle-stimulating hormone is associated with extraprostatic extension of prostate cancer. Prostate Int, 1(3), 109-112. doi:10.12954/PI.13019

Obi-wan

There's also likely a few additional benefits to blocking the pituitary signalling.

Crawford, E., Rove, K., V. Schally, A., Rick, F., Block, N., Beveridge, T., . . . Marshall, D. (2014). The Role of the FSH System in the Development and Progression of Prostate Cancer (Vol. 10).

Crawford, E. D., Schally, A. V., Pinthus, J. H., Block, N. L., Rick, F. G., Garnick, M. B., . . . Marshall, D. C. (2017). The potential role of follicle-stimulating hormone in the cardiovascular, metabolic, skeletal, and cognitive effects associated with androgen deprivation therapy. Urol Oncol, 35(5), 183-191. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2017.01.025

Gartrell, B. A., Tsao, C. K., & Galsky, M. D. (2013). The follicle-stimulating hormone receptor: a novel target in genitourinary malignancies. Urol Oncol, 31(8), 1403-1407. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2012.03.005

Hoare, D., Skinner, T. A., Black, A., & Robert Siemens, D. (2015). Serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels predict time to development of castration-resistant prostate cancer. Can Urol Assoc J, 9(3-4), 122-127. doi:10.5489/cuaj.2545

Ide, H., Terado, Y., Sakamaki, K., Inoue, M., Nakajima, A., Lu, Y., . . . Horie, S. (2013). Serum level of follicle-stimulating hormone is associated with extraprostatic extension of prostate cancer. Prostate Int, 1(3), 109-112. doi:10.12954/PI.13019

In my understanding FSH generates aromatase. LH generates a testosterone pool. In the discussions above prostaglandins also effect the androgen receptor through PPAR. I am wondering if I should actually stay away from supplemental Vit A and D? I see synergy with Lapodin. Wondering what else I can do? Doctor is now recommending Provenge (sipuleucel-T) which I am currently against.

Koveras

In my understanding FSH generates aromatase. LH generates a testosterone pool. In the discussions above prostaglandins also effect the androgen receptor through PPAR. I am wondering if I should actually stay away from supplemental Vit A and D? I see synergy with Lapodin. Wondering what else I can do? Doctor is now recommending Provenge (sipuleucel-T) which I am currently against.

Lowering prolactin with a dopamine agonist could be beneficial

Obi-wan

Need to review my idealabs list of products

What’s wrong. I missed what you are trying to fix

Obi-wan

Hi @ecstatichamster, your late to the party. I have advanced prostate cancer that has metastasized to the bones

Hi @ecstatichamster, your late to the party. I have advanced prostate cancer that has metastasized to the bones

gotcha. I'm always late to the party. I am bringing beer though. Glad you are here and kicking around ideas. Probably not relevant on this thread, but a close relative had prostate cancer around 60yo, and got it removed for cancer then...and now is getting radiation maybe 6 years later, due to possible recurrence. I would never had had mine out if I were him, although you never know of course. Good health lets us survive cancer for a long time and he has destroyed a lot of his health through medical interventions that hurt more than help.

Have you seen Dr. Zajdicek's videos? They are remarkable, and he says, the longer we can live, the better we get at keeping the cancer under control and the slower it grows.

Obi-wan

Thanks @Koveras , can you make these clickable so I could read them.

Philomath

@PhilomathI tried searching for snippets of your quote on Google with no results besides this here page. Where did you get this quote if you don't mind me asking?

I think there is a slight mistake; perhaps a typo. The azomethine group in this context would be >C=N-R, where the ">" is used to indicate two more bonds to the carbon at roughly 120° and "R" is a generic placeholder for a carbon chain (or ring) of any type. This is synonymous with the term Shiff base, which is preferred by Albert Szent-Györgi.

But the >C=N-N bond does exist, but it is called an alkyldiazo group. In the way that Koch uses it on proteins, it would generally be referred to as a diazopeptite. Although N₂ does exist in the blood, the addition of two nitrogens to a carbonyl is not thought to happen to any considerable extent.

Just to makes sure that the definition of the azomethine hadn't changed over time, I visited the Koch website. It becomes clear that he uses "azomethine" to refer to the Shiff base and not a diazopeptide as implied by "C = N-N" in the mystery quote.All of these molecules have cyclic Shiff bases in the amounts described, except for "vitamin B₁". This must be typo, since he already spells-out "thiamine" and tells you it has three. He could only have meant vitamin B₁₂, which is the only B-vitamin with four azomethine (Schiff) groups. This Koch book was published in 1961, which was about six years after the structure of B₁₂ had been determined.

CHAPTER 11
THE AZOMETHINE DOUBLE BOND
Sorry I missed this question. I found it in some of Cliff Myles papers:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...r-therapy-of-william-frederick-koch-doc.4543/

Travis

It can be proven that L-threonine is a precursor for methylglyoxal:

myopia12.png click to embiggen

And pau d'arco happens to have two powerful inhibitors of glyoxylase I, the enzyme which converts methylglyoxal into lactic acid. You can read about the history of lapachol online, an effective cancer drug written‐out of history simply for being natural and unprofitable. It works by raising methylglyoxal.

There's even a handful of modern studies of β-lapochone, also found in pau d'acrco, going heads-up against modern cancer drugs—and winning. But most data can be found on methylglyoxal, so you have to use inference: If methylglyoxal can inhibit cancer, and lapachol can raise methylglyoxal, than lapachol should inhibit cancer. It's popularity forced the FDA to conduct clinical trials in the '70s, after which they determined it to be 'unsafe' based on its slight inhibitory effect on vitamin K (displacement due to similarity, not toxicity). Besides still being far safer than the drugs they approve, the answer is immediately apparent: Simply consume more vitamin K.

B

Braveheart

It can be proven that L-threonine is a precursor for methylglyoxal:

View attachment 7422 click to embiggen

And pau d'arco happens to have two powerful inhibitors of glyoxylase I, the enzyme which converts methylglyoxal into lactic acid. You can read about the history of lapachol online, an effective cancer drug written‐out of history simply for being natural and unprofitable. It works by raising methylglyoxal.

There's even a handful of modern studies of β-lapochone, also found in pau d'acrco, going heads-up against modern cancer drugs—and winning. But most data can be found on methylglyoxal, so you have to use inference: If methylglyoxal can inhibit cancer, and lapachol can raise methylglyoxal, than lapachol should inhibit cancer. It's popularity forced the FDA to conduct clinical trials in the '70s, after which they determined it to be 'unsafe' based on its slight inhibitory effect on vitamin K (displacement due to similarity, not toxicity). Besides still being far safer than the drugs they approve, the answer is immediately apparent: Simply consume more vitamin K.
Great info, thanks...Pau'Darco has long been in my anti-cancer arsenal, along w K.

Travis

Great info, thanks...Pau'Darco has long been in my anti-cancer arsenal, along w K.
I looked at data for dozens of glyoxylase I inhibitors and β-lapachone appears to be the best. Even Paul Thornally's designer drug is massive, a glutathione adduct similar to this enzymes substrate. It binds the enzyme better, but it breaks down at the cell wall. They started adding additional molecular groups to prevent this, making it even more massive of a molecule. Although it binds better than β-lapachone, it's ability to diffuse throughout the body is highly suspect. And it's expensive and impossible to find. Therefore, the best one must certainly be β-lapachone (or perhaps hinokitiol).

If I had cancer, I'd take L-threonine and drink pau d'arco tea.

B

Braveheart

I looked at data for dozens of glyoxylase I inhibitors and β-lapachone appears to be the best. Even Paul Thornally's designer drug is massive, a glutathione adduct similar to this enzymes substrate. It binds the enzyme better, but it breaks down at the cell wall. They started adding additional molecular groups to prevent this, making it even more massive of a molecule. Although it binds better than β-lapachone, it's ability to diffuse throughout the body is highly suspect. And it's expensive and impossible to find. Therefore, the best one must certainly be β-lapachone (or perhaps hinokitiol).

or 3oz lean beef and the tea....

Travis

B

Braveheart

Travis, I am curious and interested in your diet...care to share?

Travis

Travis, I am curious and interested in your diet...care to share?
I'm mostly raw vegan, but not for any sort of . . . reasons dealing with empathy. I like animals—mostly squirrels—but not so much chickens or cows. It doesn't particularly bother me when people kill chickens (but please brake for squirrels).

I smoke cigarettes, and drink a veritable ***t‐ton of coffee.

But drawing the line between just vegan and not vegan isn't too helpful, in terms of health. There are so many crappy vegan foods like canola oil (a.k.a. prostaglanin precursors), wheat (prolactin stimulator), and refined sugar (tending to deplete B vitamins). I think a better line would be towards whole foods, of any type—with whole raw foods going further yet. That's not to say that all cooked foods are bad, but there seems to be a trend . . . and they can be addictive.

I would vote for refined wheat flour as the worst possible thing to eat. Wheat products have: reduced iron, gluten, and sometimes even aluminum from the double‐acting baking powder.