Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

DennisX

I've just started using MB. I put one drop on the inside of my right wrist. The drop just stayed there. I then used my little finger on my other hand to rub in the drop. The rubbed in drop covered a one inch square on my wrist in blue. The little finger on my other hand also turned blue. I put the drop on at 3pm. The next day in the morning my wrist was still blue. The blue on my little finger was gone. Since I workout with weights in the morning, I had to wash off the blue on my wrist cuz I workout with a tee shirt and a blue wrist would look weird. It took a lot of scrubbing with soap and water to remove the blue dye from my wrist. It did not come off easily. Today I tried 2 drops on the top of my foot. I'll see how long it takes to disappear. I think it would be easier to try oral with one drop a glass of water. However, I don't know whether oral, since it has to go through the liver is as effective as skin application.

golder

I get recommended boatloads of supplements in my social circle and environment so it is always good to have this thread. I only take oxidal and lapodin at night. Oxidal has lubricated my fast twitch muscles and makes every breath feel great. Feels like I am breathing to live and not to survive. Increased sweat or temps not sure if there yet but this is getting very interesting. I am around 5mg a day. Increasing dose little by little. Hopefully its effects dont wax over time?

5mg each night topically or orally? Great to hear your results, thanks!

golder

Notice the past tense there. Have you stopped? If so, why? Did the effects diminish over time? How long did it take for the benefits to plateau? Thanks again :)

Hanzo

The effects didn't diminish and I was planning to go up to 15mg for uncoupling but I need to take a physical and I prefer to take it without MB in the system. I also want to be able to take benadryl again at night; something which is not advised when using MB. I quit lapodin aswell for now. Once I reached 5mg daily I felt the benefits anything less still worked for GABA signaling like 2 or 3 drops right before bed can work wonders for REM sleep.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
2 or 3 drops right before bed can work wonders for REM sleep

Exactly my experience as well, and this is why I have been mentioning low dose MB to anybody asking about supplement to improve sleep. I think the reductions in lactate and increases in CO2 also play a role in improving sleep. For the magical dose seems to be in 1mg-2mg range about 30min before bed.

golder

Exactly my experience as well, and this is why I have been mentioning low dose MB to anybody asking about supplement to improve sleep. I think the reductions in lactate and increases in CO2 also play a role in improving sleep. For the magical dose seems to be in 1mg-2mg range about 30min before bed.

Very interesting. Would it amplify the positive effects on sleep if paired with a low dose Lapodin, say somewhere between 1-5mg?

Hanzo

Very interesting. Would it amplify the positive effects on sleep if paired with a low dose Lapodin, say somewhere between 1-5mg?

Felt great with my experience. Though I grew concern with too much NO suppression (MB+Lapodin). I used lapodins full dose daily. Not sure how valid my suspicion is maybe haidut can chime in on it. Sleep great but body did look less vascular. Not fat or bloated whatsoever simply overall less androgenic. @haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

It should, as I think they affect different mechanisms and should synergize.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Felt great with my experience. Though I grew concern with too much NO suppression (MB+Lapodin). I used lapodins full dose daily. Not sure how valid my suspicion is maybe haidut can chime in on it. Sleep great but body did look less vascular. Not fat or bloated whatsoever simply overall less androgenic. @haidut

Emodin lowers blood pressure and MB tends to raise it, so they may balance each other in terms of vascularity effects. But if MB is used in the 1mg-2mg doses I mentioned then I would not be concerned about suppressing NO too much.

Davinci

This product is utterly amazing. Three weeks ago, I spent a few days cleaning out boxes of old stuff (books, clothes, electronics) in the house and my sinuses went out of control. I was sneezing, having running nose, severe sinus congestion (even my forehead felt congested), lots of nasal mucus (snot), my body felt very cold and eventually fatigue in the afternoons/evenings. I think the combination of dust and the cold room temperature stressed out my body. No matter how high I turned up the heat at night, the symptoms did not get much better when I slept. The only things that helped me were exercising at the gym, and pinching my nose while holding my breath, then letting go (from the increased CO2 in my nostrils I assumed). But these benefits were short lived and the same symptoms persisted afterwards. I thought maybe it was allergies.

I decided to give Lapodin a try because when I was not sick, I sometimes took it at night before bed and it would decongest my sinuses and I would be able to breath through my nose as I slept. But in this situation, it didn't help, which was strange. It did however get me started on finding other ways to increase CO2. That's when I thought about taking Oxidal. When I first started using this a couple of years ago, I didn't feel any immediate benefits and I stopped taking it. However, this time, after taking 2 drops of it topically, I got rid of all my symptoms entirely, within less than a minute! I could breathe freely through my nose again and I didn't feel cold anymore. I feel great! Thank you @haidut for this product. Here are my temps and bpm over the weekend while taking MB and feeling better:

Saturday upon waking up
98.3 F
56-57 bpm
96 SpO2 %

1 hour after breakfast
98.4 F
60-61 bpm
97 SpO2 %

14:00 pm, 30 minutes after workout at gym:
99.5 F
64-65 bpm
96 SpO2 %

Sunday upon waking up
98.7 F
53-54 bpm
96 SpO2 %

Somehow taking Oxidal corrected something in my body and now even Lapodin works again (in terms of clearing my sinuses). Last night, I took 5 drops of Oxidal. Today, I've been feeling more hungry than usual so must be indication that my metabolism is better/increased. I feel great! So I'm wondering what did Oxidal do for me, exactly? Uncouple my mitochondria? (still don't really understand what that means and have not found a good post that explains it) I also tried TyroMax and Mitolipin during this time but they didn't come close to what Oxidal was able to do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This product is utterly amazing. Three weeks ago, I spent a few days cleaning out boxes of old stuff (books, clothes, electronics) in the house and my sinuses went out of control. I was sneezing, having running nose, severe sinus congestion (even my forehead felt congested), lots of nasal mucus (snot), my body felt very cold and eventually fatigue in the afternoons/evenings. I think the combination of dust and the cold room temperature stressed out my body. No matter how high I turned up the heat at night, the symptoms did not get much better when I slept. The only things that helped me were exercising at the gym, and pinching my nose while holding my breath, then letting go (from the increased CO2 in my nostrils I assumed). But these benefits were short lived and the same symptoms persisted afterwards. I thought maybe it was allergies.

I decided to give Lapodin a try because when I was not sick, I sometimes took it at night before bed and it would decongest my sinuses and I would be able to breath through my nose as I slept. But in this situation, it didn't help, which was strange. It did however get me started on finding other ways to increase CO2. That's when I thought about taking Oxidal. When I first started using this a couple of years ago, I didn't feel any immediate benefits and I stopped taking it. However, this time, after taking 2 drops of it topically, I got rid of all my symptoms entirely, within less than a minute! I could breathe freely through my nose again and I didn't feel cold anymore. I feel great! Thank you @haidut for this product. Here are my temps and bpm over the weekend while taking MB and feeling better:

Saturday upon waking up
98.3 F
56-57 bpm
96 SpO2 %

1 hour after breakfast
98.4 F
60-61 bpm
97 SpO2 %

99.5 F
64-65 bpm
96 SpO2 %

Sunday upon waking up
98.7 F
53-54 bpm
96 SpO2 %

Somehow taking Oxidal corrected something in my body and now even Lapodin works again (in terms of clearing my sinuses). Last night, I took 5 drops of Oxidal. Today, I've been feeling more hungry than usual so must be indication that my metabolism is better/increased. I feel great! So I'm wondering what did Oxidal do for me, exactly? Uncouple my mitochondria? (still don't really understand what that means and have not found a good post that explains it) I also tried TyroMax and Mitolipin during this time but they didn't come close to what Oxidal was able to do.

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Does MB also help you sleep better?
I think it comes down to MB lowering lactate, which results in higher CO2. It could also have a mild antibacterial effects in the sinuses, which helps with clearing them even more. Most people have mild to moderate maxillary sinus buildup due to bacterial there and antibiotics have a a hard time getting there but for some reason MB seems to work as a few other people reported MB helping with their chronic sinusitis.

Davinci

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Does MB also help you sleep better?
I think it comes down to MB lowering lactate, which results in higher CO2. It could also have a mild antibacterial effects in the sinuses, which helps with clearing them even more. Most people have mild to moderate maxillary sinus buildup due to bacterial there and antibiotics have a a hard time getting there but for some reason MB seems to work as a few other people reported MB helping with their chronic sinusitis.

I've always slept well so didn't notice a difference in sleep quality. But when I took 5 drops of Oxidal, I noticed it was harder to get up this morning. I felt a bit more tired, not as refreshed as I normally feel.

Gone Peating

I've always slept well so didn't notice a difference in sleep quality. But when I took 5 drops of Oxidal, I noticed it was harder to get up this morning. I felt a bit more tired, not as refreshed as I normally feel.

Oxidal boosts my appetite so maybe try eating more food right before bed if you are going to use it and see how you feel then

Davinci

My symptoms have subsided during the day but it seems that at night, I still need to take the Oxidil to keep them in check. Besides Oxidal, Lapodin and Mitolipin, what are other things that potently increase CO2 and/or lower lactate?

Saturday upon waking up
98.3 F
56-57 bpm
96 SpO2 %

1 hour after breakfast
98.4 F
60-61 bpm
97 SpO2 %

99.5 F
64-65 bpm
96 SpO2 %

Sunday upon waking up
98.7 F
53-54 bpm
96 SpO2 %

It's been a week, I continue to use Oxidal twice a day, here's an update on a few other things I discovered.
1. Dosage of 3 drops up to 8 drops of Oxidal seems to work for me the best. 1 or 2 drops seems to have weaker effect.
2. Being out in the sun for an hour or two also keeps any symptoms down.
3. Shining red infrared light (610, 630, 670 nm) on my skin (on my forearm) after taking Oxidal helps rather than shining it before.
4. Last night before going to bed, I put 6 to 8 drops of Cardenosine on my scalp (experimenting to see if it helps regrow hair). I noticed even better unobstructed breathing through my nostrils throughout the night and stronger/more volume in my hair in the morning. Two birds with one stone I guess :):
5. Felt very hungry this morning when I woke up.

I also brewed one cup of coffee from 1 tablespoon of ground coffee powder in the late afternoon, not sure if contributed to any of the above effects as well (haven't had coffee in months)

J

jb116

My symptoms have subsided during the day but it seems that at night, I still need to take the Oxidil to keep them in check. Besides Oxidal, Lapodin and Mitolipin, what are other things that potently increase CO2 and/or lower lactate?
Intentionally having thiamine and lots of carbs will dramatically increase CO2. B1 is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor and carbs just naturally increase CO2 breaking down.

Hanzo

I guess you can. I just stay away from milk when taking drugs like methylene blue since milk is known to inhibit the absorption of so many chemicals. And it can even chelate some of them, even though it is mostly relevant to metals like iron, nickel, aluminum and lead.

i drink around a gallon a day. how would this affect oxidals effect?

koky

@haidut I'm fine with coffee before 11am -after trouble sleeping sometimes
will caffeine in oxidal taken at night have similar effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
i drink around a gallon a day. how would this affect oxidals effect?

Not much but if taken together with Oxidal it may reduce the amount absorbed. Oxidal should still have an effect though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals