Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Gone Peating

I have been taking 2 drops orally before work outs along with a cup of coffee. I definitely notice what feels like a nice clean energy boost, not what you feel from pre-workout.

I was SHOCKED the first time I tried Oxidal before a work out however because on all of my sets I was doing one or two reps less than I normally do. And it wasn't like I could just push through it. It felt like my muscle had done all it could do and that was that. It's been like this every time I use it before a work out.

I was super confused the first time it happened and after scanning the thread I found that Oxidal is supposed to inhibit the production of lactic acid. So I guess this pretty much explains it, coupled with the fact that I definitely feel less sore in the day or two after than I did before using Oxidal with workouts.

This is some pretty legit stuff you've concocted @haidut :thumbup

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been taking 2 drops orally before work outs along with a cup of coffee. I definitely notice what feels like a nice clean energy boost, not what you feel from pre-workout.

I was SHOCKED the first time I tried Oxidal before a work out however because on all of my sets I was doing one or two reps less than I normally do. And it wasn't like I could just push through it. It felt like my muscle had done all it could do and that was that. It's been like this every time I use it before a work out.

I was super confused the first time it happened and after scanning the thread I found that Oxidal is supposed to inhibit the production of lactic acid. So I guess this pretty much explains it, coupled with the fact that I definitely feel less sore in the day or two after than I did before using Oxidal with workouts.

This is some pretty legit stuff you've concocted @haidut :thumbup

Great, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How long can I use oxidal? @haidut
I have a bottle that is around 18 months old now.

FDA says shelf life for liquid products cannot be advertised as more than 12 months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you or does anyone else notice the same effect when using before a work out? Less muscle soreness? Not being able to push through "the burn"?

Oh yes, I also get the same effect from 300mg oral thiamine or 1g niacinamide. That's why some athletes load up on baking soda before competition and why baking soda is banned in horse races. I wonder how long it would be before MB and thiamine/niacinamide are also banned from being used in higher doses in animal and human competitions.

ddjd

I still like taking MB in the afternoon even though I take Panquinone in the morning. How many drops of MB do you take? I do 2 drops (Oxidal) at a time. I am up to the recommended 8 drops of Panquinone. The late afternoon combo of Oxidal (2 drops), B1 (100mg), Niacinamide (500mg), Aspirin (325mg), and Caffeine (200mg) is a great energy boost by the way. More carbon dioxide = less NO in my opinion.

I'm interested in mixing B1 Thiamine with Methylene blue. It seems like a very powerful combination.

Don't they both have an effect on sulfur/ glutathione pathways also?

Haidut did you ever consider adding B1 to the oxidal solution out of interest?

Lee Simeon

I'm interested in mixing B1 Thiamine with Methylene blue. It seems like a very powerful combination.

Have you tried Energin and Oxidal? Considering that they both use ethanol, maybe that would work.

Momado965

I kind of already tried this:): Taking 15-20 drops of Oxidal (6mg - 8mg benzoic acid) makes me sweat like a race horse, while taking the same amount of pure MB does not. I am pretty sure it is due to the benzoic acid and not the caffeine, even though the caffeine makes benzoic acid enter the cell even more efficiently so it probably adds to its uncoupling effects.

How can I use oxidal at a dose that mimics DNP for fat loss but without the drawbacks of increased seratonin from MB?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How can I use oxidal at a dose that mimics DNP for fat loss but without the drawbacks of increased seratonin from MB?

I am not sure if that can be done but for what it's worth vitamin B2 is a cofactor for MAO-A and may prevent the inhibition caused by MB.

Fractality

I tried to uncouple with 25 drops but only felt what I perceive to be serotonergic effects (irritable, fatigued, etc).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Niacinamide also greatly synergizes with MB, and so does B2. Since we can't add all of these to Oxidal, it is better to have them as separate product (Energin) and then people can mix and control the ratio better.

Gone Peating

A couple days ago on Tuesday I slammed my ring finger in a door. Wow did that hurt! I was screaming for about a minute or two afterward.

I immediately started iceing my finger, did that for about 20 minutes. Then took about a half gram of aspirin with a few drops of kuinone. About sixhours later did the same thing.

Yesterday when I woke up it was better but still very tender, I couldn't really put pressure on it without pain. I put a single drop of Oxidal on it and could feel the difference within 2 minutes. 30 minutes later I could put pressure on it and use it and it was not throbbing and tender at rest like before.

Right now I'm typing with it and can hardly notice anything wrong with it. This is an amazing supplement

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
A couple days ago on Tuesday I slammed my ring finger in a door. Wow did that hurt! I was screaming for about a minute or two afterward.

I immediately started iceing my finger, did that for about 20 minutes. Then took about a half gram of aspirin with a few drops of kuinone. About sixhours later did the same thing.

Yesterday when I woke up it was better but still very tender, I couldn't really put pressure on it without pain. I put a single drop of Oxidal on it and could feel the difference within 2 minutes. 30 minutes later I could put pressure on it and use it and it was not throbbing and tender at rest like before.

Right now I'm typing with it and can hardly notice anything wrong with it. This is an amazing supplement

Awesome! I think it may have taken care of the inflammation and the lactic acid buildup.
Methylene Blue Is A Potent Anti-inflammatory, With Possibly The Broadest Spectrum

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut based on what your thoughts that do you think that this could help with circulation/Raynauld's?

Thanks

I can't legally comment about specific named diseases. Have not seen any evidence that it would hurt though.

milk_lover

Niacinamide also greatly synergizes with MB, and so does B2. Since we can't add all of these to Oxidal, it is better to have them as separate product (Energin) and then people can mix and control the ratio better.
Why does niacinamide synergize with MB? Does it increase MAO-A similar to B2 and thus help lessen the inhibition of MB on MAO-A?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why does niacinamide synergize with MB? Does it increase MAO-A similar to B2 and thus help lessen the inhibition of MB on MAO-A?

Because both of them increase NAD/NADH ratio. Also, niacinamide seems to protect from oxidative damage that MB may cause in higher doses. Google for "niacinamide methylene blue".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals