OSR#1 / BDTH2 For Mercury Chelation

Dave Clark

Were can you buy emeramide. Dr Haley in what I believe is a recent recording,( 09-2018 Stowe, VT), said you can buy it from him, or some Chinese supplier. It is not easy to buy it from him from New Zealand. All sorts of hoops to jump through, and people to write to. Doctors approvals... They will do very little to try stop crystal meth here, but will bend over backwards to vet out something good. Don't they get it that their vetting system does not work!! It their vetting did work Meth would not be at epidemic proportions here in NZ like it is! It sounds like the Chinese don't care about the FDA, and are already selling it. But I can't find were. 58 minutes into the recent YouTube video, Dr Hayey explains that the Chinese are selling it, and how you could get it from them.. But I cannot find such a link in googles ebay, amazon, alabba, or wherever.. Maybe google nz has blocked all links.
Could you post the video you were watching?

artlange

I did a emeramide detox using the Phase 1 protocol, two weeks with a daily dose of 300mg/day. I started with 4 days of 100mg/day to see if there were any undesirable side effects. Not seeing anything after 4 days, I started the 300mg/day for the next 2 weeks. On day 12 of the 300mg/day, I had a blood test for Hg and Pb, and a toxic heavy metal stool test. (Dr. Data Labs).

In the stool sample the mercury was very low, about 1/2 of their low reference level. the copper and lead levels were about 30% over the low end of their reference interval. My blood Hg level was <3ug/L , and my blood lead was 6.5ug/dL which is above the 4.9ug/dL reference limit. I hasd a prior blood lead test was 8.5ug/dL done in July 2018.

I bought the emeramide from a Chinese company that was recommended by a friend who had bought a batch, and the material I bought was the remainder at the manufacturer from the larger batch my friend had bought. I have not seen the test results for his material, so I can't yet recommend this material or company. When/if I see the test results for the emeramide, I'll let you people know.

hyper

I am taking the Chinese OSR. I will give you feedback after my results are in...

puella

BUMP :pompous:
Has anyone else benefited from Chinese OSR/NBMI?

I am desperate to try OSR/NBMI/Irminix for gadolinium chelation. I just finished a few rounds of zinc DTPA & don't think it's the way to go. If anyone has and advice or pointers for getting this, please message me.

Dave Clark

BUMP :pompous:

I am desperate to try OSR/NBMI/Irminix for gadolinium chelation. I just finished a few rounds of zinc DTPA & don't think it's the way to go. If anyone has and advice or pointers for getting this, please message me.
I would try getting on modified citrus pectin, which will chelate metals safely, but also it helps bring down inflammation, biofilms, and deals with preventing cancer via suppression of the galactin-3 molecule.

Dave Clark

These are lectures from Dr. Isaac Eliaz who pioneered the use of modified citrus pectin. The studies were done with the patented Pecta-sol C brand, which would be the only form to use if you try it. Do a search and learn more about MCP if these videos are hard to understand.

puella

I'd be curious to hear an update too from anyone taking the Chinese OSR/NBMI/Irminix

I have been taking Irminix on & off since Feb. for Gadolinium toxicity. It took physician assisted suicide off the table for me. It can't reach the bones, where a lot of the Gd gets deposited, so I'm still having issues. However, I'm trying to encourage bone turn over by doing as much activity as I can tolerate (to hopefully speed up the clearance).

I'm flying completely blind so I don't know if it has helped by reducing overall toxic metal burden (Mercury & Arsenic levels dropped to 0 last time I tested), increasing glutathione, or it's getting the Gd out of my blood & tissues, or some combination of these.

It's expensive going an official route but I found an article stating how it was originally made in the lab (I think with cyanide or something like that)? & it took some time to figure out a safer, less toxic way to produce it...that has scared me off the China stuff.

Last edited:

boris

ALSO.....You'll need essential fatty acids for the cell membranes to be healthy. Omega 3, and omega 6 need to be in proper ratios. You need 1 Omega 3 for every 2 Omega 6's. This will keep your cell membranes healthy, brain will be less foggy, brain will have the nourishment it needs for proper thought process, your heart will love it, and everything else that needs essential fatty acids will greatly benefit from it. I get mine from Healthy Body Start Pak™ 2.0

That is everything the human body needs to survive, much less thrive. Every vitamin, mineral, amino acid, and yes...the essential fatty acids. Your body needs the EFA's, but it needs a lot of other things on top of the EFA's to build, and maintain itself. I've been using this pack for awhile now, and I'm a big guy. I was 280, and now down to 260, and my weight keeps falling. I cured hunger!!! I have no more hunger, no more snack-attacks, I wake up after 5 hours of sleep FEELING LIKE A FIRECRACKER!!! I never used to want to excersise, but now, its the only way I can drain some of my BURSTING energy built up inside of me. I used to feel small, fat, slow and plumpy. Now I feel tall, energetic, and like I walk on all my problems, and squash em. :D

:lol: you are a professional comedian or something ?

Howard613

I'd be curious to hear an update too from anyone taking the Chinese OSR/NBMI/Irminix

I have been taking Irminix on & off since Feb. for Gadolinium toxicity. It took physician assisted suicide off the table for me. It can't reach the bones, where a lot of the Gd gets deposited, so I'm still having issues. However, I'm trying to encourage bone turn over by doing as much activity as I can tolerate (to hopefully speed up the clearance).

I'm flying completely blind so I don't know if it has helped by reducing overall toxic metal burden (Mercury & Arsenic levels dropped to 0 last time I tested), increasing glutathione, or it's getting the Gd out of my blood & tissues, or some combination of these.

It's expensive going an official route but I found an article stating how it was originally made in the lab (I think with cyanide or something like that)? & it took some time to figure out a safer, less toxic way to produce it...that has scared me off the China stuff.

Howard613

Hi, I just saw your old post about trying the Emeramide for gadolinium toxicity. Did it help you? I am considering it. Thanks!

Howard613

Thanks for your last reply, Puella. Partly thanks to you, I have now started to take the Emeramide, I'm starting with really tiny doses. How long did you take it for? I've started at just 4mg per dose, but I'd like to owrk my way up to 200-300mg per day. I've heard it has helped others as well, so I am really hopeful. I've just got to get rid of this stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom