OSR#1 / BDTH2 For Mercury Chelation

O

oldfriend

Does anyone have experiences with / information regarding this drug for mercury chelation therapy? It's purportedly safer than the typical ALA / DMSA / DMPS route as it's affinity for other minerals is low. It has a somewhat suspicious track record as a supplement, but is currently undergoing clinical studies, and is an approved drug in Switzerland.

EmeraMed LTD

Hyrum

Does anyone have experiences with / information regarding this drug for mercury chelation therapy? It's purportedly safer than the typical ALA / DMSA / DMPS route as it's affinity for other minerals is low. It has a somewhat suspicious track record as a supplement, but is currently undergoing clinical studies, and is an approved drug in Switzerland.

EmeraMed LTD

YouTube search "boyd haley osr", and you'll see where and how it was created. It's not a drug. The FDA had to mark it as a drug, because they didn't want it being sold as a supplement. There's nothing "drug" about it. There's a lot i could say here, but you'll get all the info from his video. He's so smart!!! He reminds me of Dr Joel Wallach. Watch him too lol

Dave Clark

On the EmeraMed website they had an e-mail list that you can join for updates on the drug/nutrient. That is the closest thing to trying to find out anything about this. Had read that they had approval in Europe, Denmark or Holland, or where ever, so hopefully we will see this being offered on oversea sites. Probably be awhile, if ever, that it makes it to our shores, hope so though, sounds like what all of the mercury toxic people need, rather than stuff like DMSA and lipoic acid, etc.

Hyrum

On the EmeraMed website they had an e-mail list that you can join for updates on the drug/nutrient. That is the closest thing to trying to find out anything about this. Had read that they had approval in Europe, Denmark or Holland, or where ever, so hopefully we will see this being offered on oversea sites. Probably be awhile, if ever, that it makes it to our shores, hope so though, sounds like what all of the mercury toxic people need, rather than stuff like DMSA and lipoic acid, etc.

I'VE FOUND IT!!!!! The Federal Disease Administers (FDA) banned it as a nutritional supplement, but all they wanted was to make money off it. Money is always more important than precious human life. They had it rebranded as "emeramide", AKA "BDTH2". Search emerimide on Google, and you'll see 2 websites that sell it.
I see on here that it started phase 2 of clinical trials in 2015. Everyone knows it works, so there's nothing else to speculate.
Google search "emeramide buy", and you'll see several websites that will sell it to you. It's approx 1 dollar per milligram.... but the more u buy, the cheaper it goes. I've been taking alpha lipoic acid for the past 2 days. I'm going into my 3rd day with it. I take 200 milligrams every 3 hours even at night during sleep. I'm actually impressed. My urine smells horrible, I feel nauseous and somewhat feverish, but I really like that stuff. I feel like I'm getting detoxified. I have 7 mercury filings, and I eat Chinese buffet seafood at least twice a week. I'm a BIG boy. So I know my mercury content is pretty high.
I've developed nervous ticks, and ticks where I'm not nervous, just bored. I keep rubbing the back of my hand on the bottom of the steering wheel, I contract my right arm in a FAST flexing motion. I rub the inside of my hand against my phone case's rough edges. I rub my right thumb on my left thumb. I'm a nervous tick wreck. I didn't have any of these ticks until I got my filings. It was maybe a year or so before I noticed unusual movements. Like I HAD to tick, or make a movement. Now, I do it like breathing. I know I do it, but its nothing unusual.
So... in a month or so, after this alpha lipoic acid phase, I'll stop it for awhile, and see how i am. If I still see mercury toxicity symptoms, I'll be buying approx 5 grams. "Medkoo" has 5 grams available for 150, and I've found them to be the cheapest. Please reply to my post if you find it anywhere else for cheaper. I need to give it to my vaccinated daughter.

Hyrum

What's the total protocol with it?

The total protocol? YouTube search alpha lipoic acid, or mercury detoxification. From what I gather from it all, 8 doses of 200 milligrams every 24 hrs is perfectly fine. I take one 200mg capsule every 3 hrs including during the night. Alpha lipoic acid' s half life is 3-4 hours, so you're going to absolutely take a dose, then 3 hrs later, another dose. This is only dangerous and possibly fatal due to kidney failure if you do not take another dose. When you have alpha lipoic acid flowing through your veins, carrying some mercury, and it decides to decinrigrate, the mercury it was holding is now free to go and do as it pleases. If it was in the brain that it was let go in, it can cause major issues. This is the same with kidneys and the rest of your body. ALWAYS take that next dose, so when the previous dose disappears, you'll have fresh APA to pick up where the old APA left off.
Take a dose once every 3 hours, and do not fail. I have my alarms in my phone set for every 3 hrs. Do this for maybe 7 to 14 days, then give it a 7-14 day rest, then go at it again. The APA is pulling all your mercury out of your tissues, and fatty tissues and causing a tornado of toxic mercury. You're well protected as long as alpha lipoic acid has it chelated. Also... YouTube "MSM". I really love this stuff. I take it along with APA, but that's my personal decision. Sulfer chelates heavy metals as well, but I might just be extra paranoid. If you're allergic to sulfer, you're in luck, because this is organic, atmospheric sulfer found in noni, garlic, broccoli etc etc. A sulfer-sensitive person won't experience any symptoms from MSM. It cleans your bone joins out very well. It makes your feces loooooong, solid tubes of foul- smelling, toxic looking snakes. That's all the garbage leaving your body. I LOVE it!!!

Fractality

The total protocol? YouTube search alpha lipoic acid, or mercury detoxification. From what I gather from it all, 8 doses of 200 milligrams every 24 hrs is perfectly fine. I take one 200mg capsule every 3 hrs including during the night. Alpha lipoic acid' s half life is 3-4 hours, so you're going to absolutely take a dose, then 3 hrs later, another dose. This is only dangerous and possibly fatal due to kidney failure if you do not take another dose. When you have alpha lipoic acid flowing through your veins, carrying some mercury, and it decides to decinrigrate, the mercury it was holding is now free to go and do as it pleases. If it was in the brain that it was let go in, it can cause major issues. This is the same with kidneys and the rest of your body. ALWAYS take that next dose, so when the previous dose disappears, you'll have fresh APA to pick up where the old APA left off.
Take a dose once every 3 hours, and do not fail. I have my alarms in my phone set for every 3 hrs. Do this for maybe 7 to 14 days, then give it a 7-14 day rest, then go at it again. The APA is pulling all your mercury out of your tissues, and fatty tissues and causing a tornado of toxic mercury. You're well protected as long as alpha lipoic acid has it chelated. Also... YouTube "MSM". I really love this stuff. I take it along with APA, but that's my personal decision. Sulfer chelates heavy metals as well, but I might just be extra paranoid. If you're allergic to sulfer, you're in luck, because this is organic, atmospheric sulfer found in noni, garlic, broccoli etc etc. A sulfer-sensitive person won't experience any symptoms from MSM. It cleans your bone joins out very well. It makes your feces loooooong, solid tubes of foul- smelling, toxic looking snakes. That's all the garbage leaving your body. I LOVE it!!!

I was referring to the substance "BDTH2" the one in the topic of this thread. It appears like you are trying the Cutler protocol which user @burtlancast has mentioned being suspect.

Hyrum

I was referring to the substance "BDTH2" the one in the topic of this thread. It appears like you are trying the Cutler protocol which user @burtlancast has mentioned being suspect.

I'm new to this chelation thing. I googled the Cutler protocol cuz I never heard of it before and that seems pretty close to what ppl say to do. Go to YouTube and search "boyd Haley,phd". You'll see a video there that's 1:28:54, and that's the video that'll show u how to use his product. I haven't done enough research to see how his original OSR#1, and the FDA's Emeramide (BDTH2) are different. So far, it seems they're the same, just with a different name. That's it. I'll look more into it in the next few days.

Marcos Bendi

I'VE FOUND IT!!!!! The Federal Disease Administers (FDA) banned it as a nutritional supplement, but all they wanted was to make money off it. Money is always more important than precious human life. They had it rebranded as "emeramide", AKA "BDTH2". Search emerimide on Google, and you'll see 2 websites that sell it.
I see on here that it started phase 2 of clinical trials in 2015. Everyone knows it works, so there's nothing else to speculate.
Google search "emeramide buy", and you'll see several websites that will sell it to you. It's approx 1 dollar per milligram.... but the more u buy, the cheaper it goes. I've been taking alpha lipoic acid for the past 2 days. I'm going into my 3rd day with it. I take 200 milligrams every 3 hours even at night during sleep. I'm actually impressed. My urine smells horrible, I feel nauseous and somewhat feverish, but I really like that stuff. I feel like I'm getting detoxified. I have 7 mercury filings, and I eat Chinese buffet seafood at least twice a week. I'm a BIG boy. So I know my mercury content is pretty high.
I've developed nervous ticks, and ticks where I'm not nervous, just bored. I keep rubbing the back of my hand on the bottom of the steering wheel, I contract my right arm in a FAST flexing motion. I rub the inside of my hand against my phone case's rough edges. I rub my right thumb on my left thumb. I'm a nervous tick wreck. I didn't have any of these ticks until I got my filings. It was maybe a year or so before I noticed unusual movements. Like I HAD to tick, or make a movement. Now, I do it like breathing. I know I do it, but its nothing unusual.
So... in a month or so, after this alpha lipoic acid phase, I'll stop it for awhile, and see how i am. If I still see mercury toxicity symptoms, I'll be buying approx 5 grams. "Medkoo" has 5 grams available for 150, and I've found them to be the cheapest. Please reply to my post if you find it anywhere else for cheaper. I need to give it to my vaccinated daughter.

Hyrum, you should never use chelating agents like ALA or DMSA with the amalgams still on the mouth because they can produce very serious side effects due to the redistribution of mercury. Please read very carefully the serious protocols out there before chelating, because doing a safe chelation needs very precise action. Cutler's protocol seems a very good source:

Cutler protocol - OnibasuWiki
How people get poisoned - OnibasuWiki

I'm searching for emeramide too (OSR). I do not know if buying the product through the chemical suppliers is safe (at first, very dangerous I think to use it in a child!). One have to be very sure that the product is not contaminated with heavy metals and other poisons acceptables for chemical use, but not human. Maybe if we colaborate we can find a really good source. You tell me.

Dave Clark

Hyrum, you should never use chelating agents like ALA or DMSA with the amalgams still on the mouth because they can produce very serious side effects due to the redistribution of mercury. Please read very carefully the serious protocols out there before chelating, because doing a safe chelation needs very precise action. Cutler's protocol seems a very good source:

Cutler protocol - OnibasuWiki
How people get poisoned - OnibasuWiki

I'm searching for emeramide too (OSR). I do not know if buying the product through the chemical suppliers is safe (at first, very dangerous I think to use it in a child!). One have to be very sure that the product is not contaminated with heavy metals and other poisons acceptables for chemical use, but not human. Maybe if we colaborate we can find a really good source. You tell me.
I personally am waiting to see some clinical usage. I think we are just guessing buying it from a chemical supplier, and not having any data showing safety, or efficacy. Don't get me wrong, I am hoping for this info to be available, but I think it is going to take clinicians, alternative doctors, etc. to start trialing, and recording their results before we can tell what is going to work safely. This stuff sure looks good on paper, and the mercury (heavy metal) problem isn't going to go away anytime soon.

Dave Clark

Yes Dave, still is very soon to know its efficacy (specially in the long run). You can see here the results of a new clinical trial with it (paper of 2018): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5813329/pdf/12940_2018_Article_358.pdf

I think it worths the try to look now for good suppliers.
Thanks for that info, I want to show that to my alternative doctor who uses DMSA. I did a challenge test with that stuff once, and it gave me tremors, did not like it, and the doc just said he has been using it for years with no problems. I told him to do some more checking on the net and he will find many people who have problems with DMSA. Doctors not withstanding, we have to trust our instincts and our own research. Please post if you find good suppliers, and I will do the same.

Marcos Bendi

I have found this supplier: www.fandachem.com

They have what seems a very good price comparing with others (you have to write to them), but I do not know if the product they sintethyse is non-toxic. How can we be sure of that? How can we know all their process is acceptable for human consumption if they are a chemical company (putting aside all the stuff they claim)?

Dave Clark

I have found this supplier: www.fandachem.com

They have what seems a very good price comparing with others (you have to write to them), but I do not know if the product they sintethyse is non-toxic. How can we be sure of that? How can we know all their process is acceptable for human consumption if they are a chemical company (putting aside all the stuff they claim)?
I appreciate the link. I think I have a lot of vetting to do before I make any purchases. Like anything, once it takes off, more and more will become available and more info and knowledge about its use will surface.

Benabel

Does anyone who has posted in this thread (or anyone else) have any new experiences with OSR/NBMI/Emeramide to report? Thanks very much. Please keep them coming.

Hyrum

Yeah, I will be buying the emeramide for myself, and taking about 1 mcg to start out, and if I feel ok, i'll go to maybe 1-10 mg, then if it goes well, i'll go to 50 mg for awhile, and do it that way. An emeramide website had 5 grams for 130-ish bucks. I dont have that kinda money now, but its what I will be buying once I get it, and I trust the test stuff enough to feel that it will be ok. It'll be ok, because i'll start out slow. I'm anxious for the opportunity to try it. I read somewhere that it was in phase 2 of testing ever since 2015. So...it's completed phase one, and I'll check back on it in a year or so, and then again in 5 years to see if its out in the big pharma market. If it is, I'll get a doctor to write me a prescription, and that'll save me a bunch of money. :D

Benabel

Thank you. If you do buy overseas-made NBMI, will you be having its purity tested by a third-party lab to make sure it is not contaminated in some way? If anyone has tried NBMI themselves in the past or currently, please post about your experience. Thanks.

Hyrum

I most likely wouldnt have it tested. Thats a great idea, but I can barely afford the drug itself. A test would cost a lot more money that I didn't have. I'll just have to take a micro-gram sized dose for awhile, and pray I wont get poisoned. Their website says, "DO NOT TEST ON HUMANS", so that scares me. I use the chlorine logic with stuff like this. If I take a chlorine tablet and smash it up, and take a gram of that, I'd likely poison myself to death. If i put a grain or two on my tounge, I might taste it, but its not going to kill me. So I'll treat this emeramide stuff with caution like I would with chlorine powder. Once it goes in my body in a very small dose, it'll do its thing, and get the hell out. I now have that much less mercury in my body. :D

I'd just go ahead and be on the safe side, and use Alpha lipoic acid. Its safe, and I know it is, and it does the same thing. Its not as potent as emeramide, but I dont mind doing ALA for 5 years, that a single dose can do at once. ALA has other benefits besides chelating mercury. It also allows the cells to dump their trash, and be carried off as waste. Its a powerful anti-oxidant, and that means that there wont be as much oxidative stress on your cells. Now they'll be able to replicate without forming cancer cells. ALSO.....You'll need essential fatty acids for the cell membranes to be healthy. Omega 3, and omega 6 need to be in proper ratios. You need 1 Omega 3 for every 2 Omega 6's. This will keep your cell membranes healthy, brain will be less foggy, brain will have the nourishment it needs for proper thought process, your heart will love it, and everything else that needs essential fatty acids will greatly benefit from it. I get mine from Healthy Body Start Pak™ 2.0

That is everything the human body needs to survive, much less thrive. Every vitamin, mineral, amino acid, and yes...the essential fatty acids. Your body needs the EFA's, but it needs a lot of other things on top of the EFA's to build, and maintain itself. I've been using this pack for awhile now, and I'm a big guy. I was 280, and now down to 260, and my weight keeps falling. I cured hunger!!! I have no more hunger, no more snack-attacks, I wake up after 5 hours of sleep FEELING LIKE A FIRECRACKER!!! I never used to want to excersise, but now, its the only way I can drain some of my BURSTING energy built up inside of me. I used to feel small, fat, slow and plumpy. Now I feel tall, energetic, and like I walk on all my problems, and squash em. :D

Benabel

Thanks. If anyone has first-hand, previous experience using OSR / NBMI, I'd be interested in hearing what your experience was, especially in terms of benefits and adverse responses.

Andz

Were can you buy emeramide. Dr Haley in what I believe is a recent recording,( 09-2018 Stowe, VT), said you can buy it from him, or some Chinese supplier. It is not easy to buy it from him from New Zealand. All sorts of hoops to jump through, and people to write to. Doctors approvals... They will do very little to try stop crystal meth here, but will bend over backwards to vet out something good. Don't they get it that their vetting system does not work!! It their vetting did work Meth would not be at epidemic proportions here in NZ like it is! It sounds like the Chinese don't care about the FDA, and are already selling it. But I can't find were. 58 minutes into the recent YouTube video, Dr Hayey explains that the Chinese are selling it, and how you could get it from them.. But I cannot find such a link in googles ebay, amazon, alabba, or wherever.. Maybe google nz has blocked all links.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom