OK We So Know Prostaglandin D2 Is The Main Driver Behind Baldness. What Can We Do About It?

ddjd

yes androsterone does make a lot of sense. I have to say I never tried it because high e2 isn't a problem of mine if I keep T around 600-700 ng/ml and keep my diet in check. Get bloods done and definitely try something more moderate before you use any AIs. I think AIs only have a place for people on TRT, and even then they should find ways of improving the T/e2 ratio through diet and other factors before resorting to AIs.
Just to clarify, does the study you found suggest that the effect on the Progesterone receptor was permanent? Or temporary?

I still really want to try Exemestane and as haidut pointed out 2.5mg is an optimal dose, you wouldn't need more than that

nbznj

So I went back to the study I shared and here's the material and methods: Aromatase inhibitors: Cellular and molecular effects

Just like too many studies IMO, they use very aggressive doses. 25mg of exemestane is retarded in my experience. That being said I have to be honest, now that I think of it my use of exemestane has always been extremely liberal which means, 12.5mg every 3rd or 4th day based on how it feels. And it was a hit or miss because of the lack of consistent intake. I am going to do my homework and see if there have been any studies on a mere 2.5 mg/day. That looks extremely promising.

Low dose Proviron would also be a serious contender, at least for me as someone who has low e2 naturally. For you it's different.

Just to clarify, does the study you found suggest that the effect on the Progesterone receptor was permanent? Or temporary?

that study was 3 months length, I don't see why such an effect would be permanent as those drugs clear the system rather quick. DYOR

sladerunner69

Just think about it. If the ruling class can horde the cure to baldness all to themselves, they will ensure their prosperity and dominance for centuries to come. Only they will reap the statistical benefits of being more successful on average, leaving the masses to save up their moneys for stringy toupees and bowler caps.

nbznj

even the hair loss community isn't saying stuff that absurd lol, and I rate that community very low, down there with the loud vegans, keto eaters, all that jazz

Sobieski

Just think about it. If the ruling class can horde the cure to baldness all to themselves, they will ensure their prosperity and dominance for centuries to come. Only they will reap the statistical benefits of being more successful on average, leaving the masses to save up their moneys for stringy toupees and bowler caps.
lol

Runenight201

In his book Hair like a Fox Danny Roddy essentially blames hairloss as an energy problem, Hair Like a Fox: A Bioenergetic View of Pattern Hair Loss Frequently Asked Questions.

Your body is inefficiently using glucose, producing more lactic acid as opposed to CO2 and going down the Krebs cycle. I think y'all should be focusing your efforts on increasing oxidative respiration via increasing CO2 and have raging high temps with bounds of energy and great sleep. Be physically active multiple hours a day and form meaningful social connections. Surround yourself with good people, find some purposeful work or trade, and find and cultivate love. Follow a Peat diet, don't over complicate things. Breathe from your nose 24/7.

I don't know what issues everyone is personally dealing with and physiology is incredibly complicated. However I know that people with high energy, love, and passion are some of the happiest and successful people (in their own way). If you truly cultivate this type of lifestyle, then I believe hair loss becomes irrelevant. True beauty is found in health. You can see it when you come across a healthy, vibrant person. They may not have the most attractive facial features, body type, or even hair, but their energy, passion, mental acuity are very apparent. Maximize your energy production, and the rest falls into place.

I've only just joined this forum but I see that there are many very intelligent people here. I see a lot of people looking for some silver lining through some miracle drug, when it just doesn't exist. Many people are critical of the pharmaceutical industry, but if they could find that miracle drug don't you think it would be available by now? This is literally a billion dollar cure, huge profits to be had, and they haven't found it. One drug can't overcome a chronically stressed system. I see a lot of desperate people who may spend a lot of energy and generate a lot of stress trying to fix this problem. For every hour you spend scouring the internet, taking some supplement, wasting mental energy attempting to fix this problem, you could be jogging in the sunlight, enjoying some sport with friends, finding and engaging in passionate love. Maximize your energy and your capability to deal with stress. Will it cure your hairloss? I think so, and if it doesn't, who cares. You'll have loads of energy and be stress-free. If you're still freaking out about your hair loss, than you haven't figured out how to properly deal with stress =P

Curiousman

In his book Hair like a Fox Danny Roddy essentially blames hairloss as an energy problem, Hair Like a Fox: A Bioenergetic View of Pattern Hair Loss Frequently Asked Questions.

Your body is inefficiently using glucose, producing more lactic acid as opposed to CO2 and going down the Krebs cycle. I think y'all should be focusing your efforts on increasing oxidative respiration via increasing CO2 and have raging high temps with bounds of energy and great sleep. Be physically active multiple hours a day and form meaningful social connections. Surround yourself with good people, find some purposeful work or trade, and find and cultivate love. Follow a Peat diet, don't over complicate things. Breathe from your nose 24/7.

I don't know what issues everyone is personally dealing with and physiology is incredibly complicated. However I know that people with high energy, love, and passion are some of the happiest and successful people (in their own way). If you truly cultivate this type of lifestyle, then I believe hair loss becomes irrelevant. True beauty is found in health. You can see it when you come across a healthy, vibrant person. They may not have the most attractive facial features, body type, or even hair, but their energy, passion, mental acuity are very apparent. Maximize your energy production, and the rest falls into place.

I've only just joined this forum but I see that there are many very intelligent people here. I see a lot of people looking for some silver lining through some miracle drug, when it just doesn't exist. Many people are critical of the pharmaceutical industry, but if they could find that miracle drug don't you think it would be available by now? This is literally a billion dollar cure, huge profits to be had, and they haven't found it. One drug can't overcome a chronically stressed system. I see a lot of desperate people who may spend a lot of energy and generate a lot of stress trying to fix this problem. For every hour you spend scouring the internet, taking some supplement, wasting mental energy attempting to fix this problem, you could be jogging in the sunlight, enjoying some sport with friends, finding and engaging in passionate love. Maximize your energy and your capability to deal with stress. Will it cure your hairloss? I think so, and if it doesn't, who cares. You'll have loads of energy and be stress-free. If you're still freaking out about your hair loss, than you haven't figured out how to properly deal with stress =P

:think:

nbznj

Many people are critical of the pharmaceutical industry, but if they could find that miracle drug don't you think it would be available by now? This is literally a billion dollar cure, huge profits to be had, and they haven't found it. One drug can't overcome a chronically stressed system. I see a lot of desperate people who may spend a lot of energy and generate a lot of stress trying to fix this problem. For every hour you spend scouring the internet, taking some supplement, wasting mental energy attempting to fix this problem, you could be jogging in the sunlight, enjoying some sport with friends, finding and engaging in passionate love. Maximize your energy and your capability to deal with stress. Will it cure your hairloss? I think so, and if it doesn't, who cares. You'll have loads of energy and be stress-free. If you're still freaking out about your hair loss, than you haven't figured out how to properly deal with stress =P

I agree with the general idea behind your post even if sometimes it sounds unrealistic, and GMO-oil free vitamin D and E and some plant-based liver/heart/thyroid support isn't going to be hard at all. That's my supplement triad and I'll never go again 5 different supplements ever again. Then it becomes OCD.

As of myself I'm focusing on all aspects you're mentioning of course, people expect too much from diet+supplements and spend too much time obsessing over one part of the body (hair right here). Unsurprisingly, when you're feeling better, hair gets better. And skin. And focus. And energy. And sleep. And so on...

Not to be mean but then why Danny Roddy himself doesn't have great hair (has an obvious combover)?

Runenight201

This photo is from his latest YouTube video. I’m not sure where the combover is at all....

Just because he doesn’t have a juvenile youth hairline doesn’t mean he has bad hair. In fact his hair looks healthy and good in that photo.

Maybe you’re a little too critical of what great hair looks like? I think just about anyone would look at that photo and not think that he’s balding.

Attachments

• BC1FBD39-6DC9-4ABD-B34C-50F12200264D.png
    BC1FBD39-6DC9-4ABD-B34C-50F12200264D.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 72

dq139

restinpeace

hairloss mostly caused by increased estrogen and decreased free t this will lead to dht domination your body wants to maintain well being and libido by upping dht steroids do cause hairloss but its not because of testosterone its becaused increased estrogen with it estrogen drives dht high and sensitize scalp hair androcur finasteride works but its due to giving you more of a woman hormonal profile in order to protect your hair you must have either women's hormonal profile or high free t normal e2 and normal dht diet should be high carb low fat frutarian diet ideally.

Back
Top Bottom