Nothing Works

Motif

Taurine makes my eczema and hair loss worse too. I guess it's histamine related

Luckytype

Is everything energy and nutrient balance-wise in place? Something like taurine which can be pro metabolic can push people toward a stress response if food and nutrition isnt where it needs to be before pushing an accelerator

Motif

Is everything energy and nutrient balance-wise in place? Something like taurine which can be pro metabolic can push people toward a stress response if food and nutrition isnt where it needs to be before pushing an accelerator

I'm pretty new to this peat thing , so not really.

A big issue is my histamine intolerance , so I can't eat a lot. Liver and OJ for example give me eczema / hair loss too.

EIRE24

I'm pretty new to this peat thing , so not really.

A big issue is my histamine intolerance , so I can't eat a lot. Liver and OJ for example give me eczema / hair loss too.
Liver gives me more eczema too. Not sure why? You should try increase zinc intake.

Motif

Histamine in my case.

Why zinc?
I mean - it helps when I take 100 mg+

It does nothing below

Arrade

Hi, been Peating for about a year now,
I supplement with Taurine, thyroid, red light, Vitamins ADEK, calcium, aspirin, niacinamide
I'll interchange uses between cypro and methylene blue. diet consists of OJ, milk, eggs, spinach, coffee, coconut oil, mushrooms, chicken, prawns, oranges, bananas, cheese, pate, sometimes liver, salami, occasional tortillas. avoidance of pufas.
Things appear to go from bad to worse, shaved my head november time, the top grows slowly and really thin whilst the back and sides grow really quickly and thick.
Honest to god my hair has never been so bad, Idk if this is temporary thinning or what, but it feels so depressing that i've invested so much time and money into keeping my hair and nothing is working.
Has anyone else experienced even more hair loss from peating, did it stop, has it slowed down
i need f*ckin help
I think it's the thyroid and cypro that is messing you up.

Elephanto

At which doses do you see this effect ? Would be interesting for me to take note.

It can increase Prolactin (which is related to hair loss and some skin disorders) by triggering opioid receptors, an effect that is inhibited by naloxone.
Effect of taurine on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in rats: possible interaction with opioid peptidergic system. - PubMed - NCBI

Prolactin and the skin: a dermatological perspective on an ancient pleiotropic peptide hormone. - PubMed - NCBI

Could point to already high basal levels of Prolactin (perhaps low Zinc which significantly inhibits it, too frequent ejaculation, high Serotonin, Estrogen or Cortisol which all promote it) and/or chronic administration of dietary opioid peptides.

Also for its decalcifying functions regarding hair, all sulphur agents can probably replace it like MSM (potentially inhibits NO more) and pure sulphur without the interaction with opioid receptors. MSM does have many positive testimonies regarding hair loss.

Serum prolactin levels in patients with psoriasis: Results of a pilot study
Prolactin possibly plays a pathogenetic role in psoriasis by stimulating keratinocyte proliferation, T-lymphocyte interferon gamma production and promoting angiogenesis1.
We also find that IGFBP-3, which is low in balding men, inhibits keratinocytes proliferation and excess angiogenesis.

Last edited:

lampofred

Pretty unconventional, but if high dose coffee, aspirin, zinc, NoFap doesn't help, then maybe try complete sleep deprivation while meditating the entire night. Sleep deprivation is the most powerful way to lower prolactin, and sleep is only necessary for its GABA-ergic effects, so if you can meditate deeply enough to restore your body without actually losing consciousness in sleep, you'll hammer down prolactin while keeping GABA up. I think low prolactin, low cortisol, high GABA is the key to hair loss, with caffeine/zinc/NoFap/CO2 to help you get into that state, and aspirin, pregnenolone, and progesterone to lower prostaglandins (which are the actual mechanism by which hair follicles atrophy).

If you look through my posts, you'll be able to find more details. The Peat diet & supplements cured my hair loss a really long time ago (more than a year ago), and I haven't experienced any more hair loss at all ever since.

Motif

I don't need huge doses of taurine to get eczema and hair loss / dandruff.

And yeah, my zinc is always low. Same with copper. Even with supplements.

No fap can't be it. I suffer enough with all this crap symptoms and avoiding girls sounds hell.

@iampofred

Will check out your posts , thanks. But seems like peating is not for me. Sugar yeah, but liver , OJ - no way . Damn histamine

danielbb

Keep your diet simple. You are taking way too many supplements and different foods.
Any of those supplements or foods can cause irritation of the intestines and prevent you from healing.
You can be healthy eating only a few foods like Meat, Milk and White rice, Coca-cola and Coffee with no supplements.
The simpler your diet, the easier it is for you to find out what works for you.
Try supplements only one at a time.
This is outstanding advice. In order to troubleshoot a complex machine like the body, go as simple as possible with what you put into your body so you can make proper decisions about cause and effect. Change only one variable at a time and be honest with how you feel when you change one variable. Some substances may be synergizing with each other (in your body and circumstances) causing positive or negative effects. Others may be cancelling themselves out. Each of us is a laboratory of one and context for each of our own situations is critically important. Many, even here, seem to be afraid of sugar in all of its forms. I've found it reduces the stress hormones and is a healing substance. Coca-Cola before bed each night has transformed my life but it may not have the same impact on you. Try adding sugar to your coffee as well.

JDreamer

This is outstanding advice. In order to troubleshoot a complex machine like the body, go as simple as possible with what you put into your body so you can make proper decisions about cause and effect. Change only one variable at a time and be honest with how you feel when you change one variable. Some substances may be synergizing with each other (in your body and circumstances) causing positive or negative effects. Others may be cancelling themselves out. Each of us is a laboratory of one and context for each of our own situations is critically important. Many, even here, seem to be afraid of sugar in all of its forms. I've found it reduces the stress hormones and is a healing substance. Coca-Cola before bed each night has transformed my life but it may not have the same impact on you. Try adding sugar to your coffee as well.

Coca Cola before bed?

I gotta hear this :meh: ........

Arrade

Keep your diet simple. You are taking way too many supplements and different foods.
Any of those supplements or foods can cause irritation of the intestines and prevent you from healing.
You can be healthy eating only a few foods like Meat, Milk and White rice, Coca-cola and Coffee with no supplements.
The simpler your diet, the easier it is for you to find out what works for you.
Try supplements only one at a time.
haha ok so no veggies? Sounds like death to me

Arrade

An overly simple and mundane diet will lead to nutritional deficiencies

Vinero

An overly simple and mundane diet will lead to nutritional deficiencies
I avoid vegetables like the plague. Most vegetables are very high in nitrates which leads to high nitric oxide in the body and consequently lower oxygen consumption. Some vegetables might be ok like mushrooms or winter squash. But others like spinach, kale and beets are seriously toxic IMO.

Arrade

I avoid vegetables like the plague. Most vegetables are very high in nitrates which leads to high nitric oxide in the body and consequently lower oxygen consumption. Some vegetables might be ok like mushrooms or winter squash. But others like spinach, kale and beets are seriously toxic IMO.
That seems true. Do you have any reading material about the harm of nitrates?
How do you make sure you get enough vitamins and minerals?

Arrade

I'm reading a little bit about nitrates, it seems organic vegetables do not have fertilizer or made in greenhouses so that would reduce nitrates.
I need more info but it's neither here nor there online about it being an issue

Arrade

Frankly it seems sound to me for mpb, to drop serum estrogen to 20-30 and then use a Vitamin D and MK7 to reverse calcifcation.
Thyroid can be an issue, it raised my estrogen. Also Calcitonin is a thyroid hormone you're suppressing with T3 or T4 intake, and it controls blood calcium and opposes the parathyroid.
Aspirin can cause gut issues, I'm not sure it's necessary and worth abstaining to see how you fare.
Methylene Blue raises serotonin which increases fibrosis so it should be avoided, even though it's pro-thyroid and lowers aromatase.
Not sure about the side effects of cypro but it is worth abstaining from like the aspirin.
Ingesting calcium here may be overkill, since you are drinking milk and taking D3.

Get your serum estrogen levels tested, try to get it around 20.
Then take D and K (mk7 is best here) to remove caclium deposits.
Take taurine or serrapeptase or nattokinase to remove collagen deposits.

Vitamin A could be overpowering the effects of high dose vitamin D, if you get it from milk it's also worth abstaining from unless it's less than 5,000 iu.
Also don't get your estrogen too low, that would also hurt hair.

Personally I don't think I've had negative mental effects from taurine, just a guess but it could be reducing serotonin which is a false cure for depression

Arrade

Also not hating on coconut oil but because it removes the 5ar enzyme it could be raising your estrogen