Nothing Works

Birdie

Just a reminder to anyone interested, this forum has a great Ignore feature found under the member's tab at the top left. Just type a members name in the search box on the right side, and then choose "ignore" on the right hand side.

Unfortunately, this forum attracts trolls of all kinds who aren't searching for debate, but just looking for attention in the form of argument.

Cheers!:D
Thank you.

Birdie

Do you think cooked carrots would have the same outcome as raw or would the cooked just be easier for bacteria to ferment?
Ray's pointed out that some people do not convert the beta-carotene in carrots. I am one of those and so I avoid cooked carrots. Cooking speeds digestion.

The idea behind the raw carrot is that hopefully it isn't digested. That's why you don't want to chew it too much.
You don't want it pulverized.
By keeping the pieces bigger you discourage digestion of them. So, the grated carrot salad is suggested.
I think of it as sweeping out the intestines rather than being digested.

Pablo Cruise

Hi, been Peating for about a year now,
I supplement with Taurine, thyroid, red light, Vitamins ADEK, calcium, aspirin, niacinamide
I'll interchange uses between cypro and methylene blue. diet consists of OJ, milk, eggs, spinach, coffee, coconut oil, mushrooms, chicken, prawns, oranges, bananas, cheese, pate, sometimes liver, salami, occasional tortillas. avoidance of pufas.
Things appear to go from bad to worse, shaved my head november time, the top grows slowly and really thin whilst the back and sides grow really quickly and thick.
Honest to god my hair has never been so bad, Idk if this is temporary thinning or what, but it feels so depressing that i've invested so much time and money into keeping my hair and nothing is working.
Has anyone else experienced even more hair loss from peating, did it stop, has it slowed down
i need f*ckin help

Franco, you are it seems applying a holistic or diet based approach and hoping for results. This may sound extreme to some but you are waxing your car and hoping your engine will run better.
Have you looked at Swiss Temples forum? There is a ton of info there that he claims works. Check that site out and see what you can do there. I would recommend a dandruff shampoo (ie Selium sulfide 2.25% or Sebux --sulfa, Salicylic Acid, leave on scalp for at least 10 min 3 times a week. Alternate the shampoos. There is evidence of a positive effect on the microbiome. This gets rid of sebum that may be depository for DHT and scalp fungi. A healthy scalp is a good place to start.
Also start massaging the scalp 5-10 minutes 1-2 times a day. It takes months to see hair regrowing but a number of people have reported phenomenal success. Go to Youtube and search.
Healthy diet is good but won't prevent baldness.
I am giving you from what I have read in many, many places treatments or remedies that help hair loss. No home run out there but a multi factorial approach is all we have. Some work. They have helped me.

OP
F

franc0

Franco, you are it seems applying a holistic or diet based approach and hoping for results. This may sound extreme to some but you are waxing your car and hoping your engine will run better.
Have you looked at Swiss Temples forum? There is a ton of info there that he claims works. Check that site out and see what you can do there. I would recommend a dandruff shampoo (ie Selium sulfide 2.25% or Sebux --sulfa, Salicylic Acid, leave on scalp for at least 10 min 3 times a week. Alternate the shampoos. There is evidence of a positive effect on the microbiome. This gets rid of sebum that may be depository for DHT and scalp fungi. A healthy scalp is a good place to start.
Also start massaging the scalp 5-10 minutes 1-2 times a day. It takes months to see hair regrowing but a number of people have reported phenomenal success. Go to Youtube and search.
Healthy diet is good but won't prevent baldness.
I am giving you from what I have read in many, many places treatments or remedies that help hair loss. No home run out there but a multi factorial approach is all we have. Some work. They have helped me.
Thanks Pablo, I've been using topicals here nd there, I've recently tried dissolving pregnenolone, aspirin and taurine into olive oil and Vitamin E in the hopes It'll restore Scalp respiration, Didn't use specific measurements, But I've read ppl on this forum using these substances as topicals before.
In the past I'd apply methylene blue to reduce nitric oxide in my scalp and to increase respiration, in combination with red light.
It's a waiting game to see if anything is going to work,
I look into the Swiss Temples Forum.

fradon

drink some beers...beer makes my hair and nails grow...try like sam adams, guiness, killian red

how are your genetics are your parents and grand parents bald.

OP
F

franc0

drink some beers...beer makes my hair and nails grow...try like sam adams, guiness, killian red

how are your genetics are your parents and grand parents bald.
beers estrogenic,
no one on my mothers side is balding unless they're like in their 70s,
my father started going really thin in his late 30's but he had a stressful job, ate loads of pufa, avoided milk, used to smoke for like 10-15 years, but his father died with a full head of hair, my fathers' grandfather had a good head of hair too.
My father's family came here from southern Europe where there is a much warmer climate than UK, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

fradon

beers estrogenic,
no one on my mothers side is balding unless they're like in their 70s,
my father started going really thin in his late 30's but he had a stressful job, ate loads of pufa, avoided milk, used to smoke for like 10-15 years, but his father died with a full head of hair, my fathers' grandfather had a good head of hair too.
My father's family came here from southern Europe where there is a much warmer climate than UK, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

well beer also has silica copper and b vitamins...not saying make it a habit for me one beer and my hair grows like crazy nails do too

baldness seems to be a thing in the UK...
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-there-so-many-bald-men-in-the-UK

Hair loss hot spot: Most bald men come from THIS country - and it might surprise you

also doesn't having high T convert to dht and then contribute to hair loss...

last how about beef liver full of all b vitamins and necessary minerals like zinc, copper, selenium

Hyrum

Hair thinning is a tin deficiency. YouTube search "Dr Joel wallach alopecia". Dr wallach had hair loss, and he supplemented with tin, but it wasn't working until he cut the one thing in our diet we all eat that prevents us from absorbing nutrients through our digestive system. That amazing video is called "Cereal killers by Dr Joel Wallach". It'll explain why that food in our diet is preventing us from absorbing our nutrients.

Pablo Cruise

@Hyrum, most of Joel Wallach's stuff I have read is crap, tin deficiency, who woulda thought?...I see you are new....your interest in Joel Wallach?

Hyrum

@Hyrum, most of Joel Wallach's stuff I have read is crap, tin deficiency, who woulda thought?...I see you are new....your interest in Joel Wallach?

U wanna start a troll fight? You're new as well. You haven't listened to Joel at all to know very much. Joel didn't claim tin deficiency caused hair loss. He pointed to a study out of Japan. I've done what he said, and he isn't wrong one bit. I got rid of my wife's diabeties type 2, her psoriasis, I restored her regular periods when she didn't bleed for 3 years, her mom's heart problems, got her off of her 53 medications, I got rid of my high blood pressure. It was 170, now down to 124. I'm currently working with several other people with their issues, and its working. Dr Joel Wallach knows his ***t. I pay attention, and you're invited to pay attention as well. You learn with your mouth shut, and ears open.

Pablo Cruise

U wanna start a troll fight? You're new as well. You haven't listened to Joel at all to know very much. Joel didn't claim tin deficiency caused hair loss. He pointed to a study out of Japan. I've done what he said, and he isn't wrong one bit. I got rid of my wife's diabeties type 2, her psoriasis, I restored her regular periods when she didn't bleed for 3 years, her mom's heart problems, got her off of her 53 medications, I got rid of my high blood pressure. It was 170, now down to 124. I'm currently working with several other people with their issues, and its working. Dr Joel Wallach knows his ***t. I pay attention, and you're invited to pay attention as well. You learn with your mouth shut, and ears open.

Yikes, well a troll fight? Not my style. As I said most of what I read on Wallach is crap....I have to go with that but will read some more....from your comment sounds like Joel Wallach saved the world and you too. Being in the medical biz I don't know of any method to reduce blood pressure as high as you report with what? Vitamins? No sarcasm here, just expressing myself :)

Hyrum

Yikes, well a troll fight? Not my style. As I said most of what I read on Wallach is crap....I have to go with that but will read some more....from your comment sounds like Joel Wallach saved the world and you too. Being in the medical biz I don't know of any method to reduce blood pressure as high as you report with what? Vitamins? No sarcasm here, just expressing myself :)
AND THERE IT IS!!! You're in the medical business! You just admitted what we all know. The corrupt medical system is a business that only works, and is profitable if we're all sick. Look at the farmers raising their animals. They get all the same degenerative disease we all get, but a farmer and the consumer couldnt afford the medical care costs for the animals. So they prevented all the diseases with minerals. The same can be applied to humans, and it works every time. High blood pressure was easy. I've had it elevated for about 4 years, and I watched Dr. Wallachs videos on youtube, and I applied it to myself, IT WORKED. Not just that, but my wifes many issues, and my mom in law's issues. Dr. Wallach is the medical wiz, and I apply his knowledge, and make everyone in my lifes life better. Im amazed that theres people like you out there denying this. I watched an interview with a flat earther, and theres a lot of similarities here. You gotta youtube that guy, and learn, otherwise, you'll be a slave to the medical system for the rest of your life. You'll be complicit in the MURDER of more people than the mafia has ever killed in 1000 years. Hitler only killed 6 million. The medical system injures, kills, and infects about 1 million per year. So not even Hitler has killed more than what our failed medical system has. Good luck to you

Pablo Cruise

I think Dr Wallach treats people like dogs....joke. Tell me how you lowered your BP?
We are taught mainstream medicine and when a maverick comes out and tells the world he is right about treating people because that is how he treat horses, what would anyone believe?? Show me the beef.

Pablo Cruise

I supplement with Taurine, thyroid, red light, Vitamins ADEK, calcium, aspirin, niacinamide
I'll interchange uses between cypro and methylene blue. diet consists of OJ, milk, eggs, spinach, coffee, coconut oil, mushrooms, chicken, prawns, oranges, bananas, cheese, pate, sometimes liver, salami, occasional tortillas. avoidance of pufas.
Things appear to go from bad to worse, shaved my head november time, the top grows slowly and really thin whilst the back and sides grow really quickly and thick.
Honest to god my hair has never been so bad, Idk if this is temporary thinning or what, but it feels so depressing that i've invested so much time and money into keeping my hair and nothing is working.
Has anyone else experienced even more hair loss from peating, did it stop, has it slowed down
i need f*ckin help

By the way it is reported that castor oil increases PGE2. You know the latest theory, PGD1 is the bad guy so mix 70% castor oil with 30% isopropyl alc to help absorption. Do it everyday, do the dandruff shampoos like I told you and use Minoxidil 5% even if it seems to do nothing. If....you could get some valproic acid or the dry form sodium valproate from China or India there is good evidence this works maybe 4 times better than the castor oil....again Swiss Temples has some good ideas. I throw the kitchen sink at my situation and seems to help....

Hyrum

I think Dr Wallach treats people like dogs....joke. Tell me how you lowered your BP?
We are taught mainstream medicine and when a maverick comes out and tells the world he is right about treating people because that is how he treat horses, what would anyone believe?? Show me the beef.

You know Dr wallach treats people like dogs, but they always seem to get better. We're tired of the medical system "treating" the symptoms. Fix us!!! But if you fixed us like you lead us to believe, we wouldn't need you anymore, and there goes your job. You asked me to show you the beef, BUT YOU KNOW THE BEEF!!! Just knowing Dr Wallach alone will lead the curious people on a path to healing. You aren't curious, you want to go back n forth for no reason. If you want to know how I "reversed" my high blood pressure, you'll watch Dr wallach on YouTube. I searched "Dr wallach high blood pressure", and I put it to the test, and I'm so much better. I didn't do it with toxic drugs that would lower blood pressure, but not fix the actual reason I had high blood pressure in the first place. We Americans are starting to wake up. I talk to everyone I see about their health. This is grassroots right here. Look at your grocery store shelves. See all the organic labels? We're all walking up and realizing we're being exterminated. See how 5g runs on 60 GhZ? We're going to get microwaved more than we already are. #WeAreWakingUp

Motif

i need f*ckin help

Hey! Do you have scalp itching ? An oily scalp?

Have you tried an UVB lamp on your scalp? Helps me pretty good.

Do you have neck tensions?

Iron Man