My Position On Ray Peat & My Purpose Here

healthnatura

I'm often asked by forum members and users how to take my products.

I am not versed in Ray Peat protocols or teachings, nor do I have any RP training. Any feedback you may get from me will not necessarily be Peaty and may or may not agree with his take on wellness and healing. Consequently, it is not my intention to start conflicting debates or to advocate something that isn't relevant to this forum. Rather it is my place here to listen and respond to your needs as unobtrusively as possible and let this community do what it is best at. Being a community of folks helping one another to a common goal under a common philosophy/approach to wellness and healing.

My training is in classic naturopathy with specialties in compounding, infectious disease and thyroid disorders. I no longer take clients as my work has transitioned from clinical practice to running a full time product company focused on supporting you with your unique needs. My 21 years of experience in this field has allowed me to develop an expensive network of resources for hard to find, high quality products. My primary goal is to develop quality products that serve this community exceptionally well and to put them all in one convenient place for you.

To quote Such_Saturation "I'm loving this open source supplement development process" keep the requests coming and I'll file them into the network and see what I can find.

Always happy to be of service.
Sincerely,
Dr. Peter C Kassner, NMD
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine