My Log On EMF At Home Investigation

Makrosky

Hi guys,

I'm calling for the experts : @Cirion and @Tarmander

First : I have developed high anxiety/serotonin symptoms since I came from my trip to south america. I am checking other issues like possible parasites and h.pylori (the MD's are checking that at the moment and by now I tested positive on h.pylori on feces) but I didn't have such high anxiety back there so it must be something else not related to those critters.

So I bought a Cornet ED88TPlus and arrived today. I am measuring RF and I am already scared.

These are the readings with my WiFi router turned off (I'm picking up at least 40 other wifi networks anyway):

At the head of my bed, in mw/m2:
Sustained reading : Fluctuates from 0.24 to 0.72
Peak every 4 seconds, all the time : From 2.4 to 4.48

At first I thought it could be the smart meter... but I came out to the terrace where there's no other building around at the same level and it is open air and it is even further away from the meter than my room.

Peak every 4 seconds, same cadence as inside in my bed : from 16 to 40 mw/m2

So I think this is not the smart meter, this is coming from the outside.

What do you think guys ?

Since I don't sleep on the terrace I am more concerned abuot the ones in my bed. Do you think that is safe ? I set the EMF meter options to meet the Building Biology standards and the LEDs are the top red ones. So maximum danger.

:hairpull

Last edited:

lampofred

I was extremely sensitive to EMF just a few days ago, but inhaling a full breath of air, holding it for 60 seconds or until I sweat/my heart beats so hard that I can't hold it anymore, doing this around 45 times a day, has increased my CO2 levels so much that I'm barely sensitive to EMF anymore.

Cirion

Yeah that's stupidly high man. It sounds like you're right next to a cell tower or something... I measured about 100 ft from a cell tower one time and got a reading of like 17 mw/m2. 40 mw/m2 would mean you're like 25-50 ft from one.... I think I read they can be inconspicuous and sometimes actually be integrated as part of a building, especially if its the new 5g stuff.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Yeah that's stupidly high man. It sounds like you're right next to a cell tower or something... I measured about 100 ft from a cell tower one time and got a reading of like 17 mw/m2. 40 mw/m2 would mean you're like 25-50 ft from one.... I think I read they can be inconspicuous and sometimes actually be integrated as part of a building, especially if its the new 5g stuff.
But for the readings on my bed ? What do you think ?

I have a big antenna which I think might be a cell tower (It is in a telephony provider building) at 177 meters, straight line measured from it to my building. Nothing in between, only the concrete walls of my house.

But there could be others much closer that are concealed.

Last edited:

Cirion

Do you have an apartment complex or a house? If it is an apartment complex, someone may have wireless devices and or router(s) on the other side of the wall or something...

A signal of 2.4-4.5 sounds like a router, smart thermostat, smart meter (which you said you ruled out), or some other high power wireless device (that's not a cell tower).

I have a smart thermostat in my house that was giving me massive readings until I found out it was the cause.

Although it very well may be the cell tower, just attenuated a bit. http://www.antennasearch.com/ is useful to see what is close to you

There are some more advanced EMF scanners that can actually tell you what the type of signal is, if you can't figure it out. I believe Haidut uses one. They can tell you if it is a text message, cell tower signal, or whatever.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I was extremely sensitive to EMF just a few days ago, but inhaling a full breath of air, holding it for 60 seconds or until I sweat/my heart beats so hard that I can't hold it anymore, doing this around 45 times a day, has increased my CO2 levels so much that I'm barely sensitive to EMF anymore.
fred,

First of all : I guess you are feeling much better then ? I'm so glad to hear that.

You do those 45 all at once like in a meditation session or you spread them around the day ?

Thanks!

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Do you have an apartment complex or a house? If it is an apartment complex, someone may have wireless devices and or router(s) on the other side of the wall or something...

A signal of 2.4-4.5 sounds like a router, smart thermostat, smart meter (which you said you ruled out), or some other high power wireless device (that's not a cell tower).

I have a smart thermostat in my house that was giving me massive readings until I found out it was the cause.

Although it very well may be the cell tower, just attenuated a bit. http://www.antennasearch.com/ is useful to see what is close to you

There are some more advanced EMF scanners that can actually tell you what the type of signal is, if you can't figure it out. I believe Haidut uses one. They can tell you if it is a text message, cell tower signal, or whatever.
Thanks mate!

The 2.4 to 4.5 is not the Ghz, just keep in mind. It is the mw/m2

And I am worried this is a high level for my bed ?

I will have to do more investigation. Ironically...I only have neighbours downstairs, I live in the top floor. And I already pick up more than 40 wifis. I can't imagine how it would be to live in the 5th floor for instance where you have neighbours to the left, right, up and down. Jeez.

Cirion

Yeah 2.4-4.5 mw/m2 sounds like a router/thermostat/meter based upon my own measurements. Yes that is very high for your bed. I aim for no more than around 0.01 mw/m^2 at my bed. I sleep in the basement now, it's where my signals are lowest. I also manage 0 V/M EF, and only 0.2-0.3 mG of MF, and also use DE filters to get rid of my dirty electricity. The only thing I haven't figured out how to measure is geophysical disturbances.

BTW as of making this post I learned something new. My CPAP machine emits fairly high RF. I made another check of my bed and found out that I was getting 0.3-0.6 spikes at my bed and then moved the scanner to my CPAP... sure enough... massive spikes...

Man. CPAP machine is deadly. It emits really high MF, EF, and now I learn RF? I really need to cure my sleep apnea, I hate this thing. For now I guess I can encase it in aluminum foil lol... Maybe this is why my sleep still sucks???

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Understood, thanks Cirion, much appreciated. I still have to investigate more.

I live in a quite tall building on the top. I went downstairs to the reception and the RF measures were almost zero. Then I took the elevator and as I was getting up, I could see the mw/m2 going up. After floor 8 which is the height at which the building stops to have other buildings at the same height to help block the RF, the mw/m2 rose up even more. In my floor it is... what I posted. Crazy.

The only thing I haven't figured out how to measure is geophysical disturbances.
Yeah I am very interested on this also. Apparently you can only do it with sensing methods. No devices to measure that exist AFAIK.

Man. CPAP machine is deadly. It emits really high MF, EF, and now I learn RF? I really need to cure my sleep apnea, I hate this thing. For now I guess I can encase it in aluminum foil lol... Maybe this is why my sleep still sucks???
Try it man! Just make sure nothing gets conducted through the respirator hose.

Cirion

I live in a quite tall building on the top.

I now have a strong suspicion you have a cell tower on the roof of your building based upon this statement. Many big/tall buildings do this.

I went downstairs to the reception and the RF measures were almost zero. Then I took the elevator and as I was getting up, I could see the mw/m2 going up. After floor 8 which is the height at which the building stops to have other buildings at the same height to help block the RF, the mw/m2 rose up even more. In my floor it is... what I posted. Crazy.

More and more pointing towards cell tower at the roof.

Yeah I am very interested on this also. Apparently you can only do it with sensing methods. No devices to measure that exist AFAIK.

Yeah, dowsing, I think. I think you can hire dowsers?

Try it man! Just make sure nothing gets conducted through the respirator hose.

Crazy thing is most CPAP come with heated hoses which conduct crazy amounts of EF. I realized that and replaced my hose with one without wiring. I do not think the hose will conduct anything now, so not worried about it too much.

What I really need to do is cure my sleep apnea. I need to get serious about raising my CO2 which should help with that, and/or trying out Diamox which RP claims cures sleep apnea. I read another thread earlier today that you should focus on getting CO2 to around 6%+ saturation level and that most people are 4%. I need to get something to measure my CO2 levels so I can focus on getting it to 6%.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I now have a strong suspicion you have a cell tower on the roof of your building based upon this statement. Many big/tall buildings do this.
Nah, there's not. I have double checked it right now, I can see the top roof from the terrace. And I know the neighbours they would have NEVER allowed an antenna there. I really think it is the 170m away celltower. I have clear sight of it and there's nothing in between that blocks the signal. I also checked it on the street and when I have direct sight to it from the street the meter goes up, when I conceal behind a building it goes down. It must be that one.

Yeah, dowsing, I think. I think you can hire dowsers?

Of course you can! Some of them even claim they can do the dowsing remotely. Go figure. Probably some of them are legit, some others are pure snakeoil sellers. If I would have to hire one, I would choose one that knows a lot about EMFs that ensure he/she has a bit of scientific knowledge and a bit of a critical mind.

What I really need to do is cure my sleep apnea. I need to get serious about raising my CO2 which should help with that, and/or trying out Diamox which RP claims cures sleep apnea. I read another thread earlier today that you should focus on getting CO2 to around 6%+ saturation level and that most people are 4%. I need to get something to measure my CO2 levels so I can focus on getting it to 6%.
Have you tried what lampofred just posted ?
I also think high histamine can block co2 production.

Cirion

Did you really mean 45 times a day??? Or 4-5 times? 45 times just seems way too much to practically do each and every day.

Nah, there's not. I have double checked it right now, I can see the top roof from the terrace. And I know the neighbours they would have NEVER allowed an antenna there. I really think it is the 170m away celltower. I have clear sight of it and there's nothing in between that blocks the signal. I also checked it on the street and when I have direct sight to it from the street the meter goes up, when I conceal behind a building it goes down. It must be that one.

A close by tower would definitely do it too. Yeah 170m is pretty close. You want to be at least 1500 ft (around 500m) away from towers if possible. This study from Nicolas Pineault's book suggests a bare minium of 300m, but some symptoms reported even at 300m.
IMG_7097.jpg

Last edited:

lampofred

Did you really mean 45 times a day??? Or 4-5 times? 45 times just seems way too much to practically do each and every day.

A close by tower would definitely do it too. Yeah 170m is pretty close. You want to be at least 1500 ft (around 500m) away from towers if possible.

45 x 60 sec each, is basically like an hour of working out a day. not unreasonable at all imo. And something is better than nothing, even 10-20 times will be helpful if 45 times is a lot

lampofred

fred,

First of all : I guess you are feeling much better then ? I'm so glad to hear that.

You do those 45 all at once like in a meditation session or you spread them around the day ?

Thanks!

I do them whenever I can as long as I've eaten a carb-heavy meal recently. There's no point in doing it when you haven't eaten for a while because you need to be oxidizing sugar while you're doing it to really allow the CO2 to build.

Cirion

45 x 60 sec each, is basically like an hour of working out a day. not unreasonable at all imo

Yeah but it seems like you would be better served to address CO2 from other means like nutrition. I have no doubt that's useful in the short term, but if you have to do that 45 times a day, it seems like other things need to be addressed (like not living in a high EMF environment).

And that's not like a workout because you can't just hold your breath for 45 minutes =P That's something that you have to do like almost the whole day. Not real practical for most people. Sure, you do what you gotta do, but I can already tell I wouldn't have the motivation to do that... More realistic is something like 3x a day, which I've heard just even 3x a day is effective, I have a hard time even remembering to do that... lol

Last edited:
OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Yeah but it seems like you would be better served to address CO2 from other means like nutrition. I have no doubt that's useful in the short term, but if you have to do that 45 times a day, it seems like other things need to be addressed (like not living in a high EMF environment).

And that's not like a workout because you can't just hold your breath for 45 minutes =P That's something that you have to do like almost the whole day. Not real practical for most people. Sure, you do what you gotta do, but I can already tell I wouldn't have the motivation to do that... More realistic is something like 3x a day, which I've heard just even 3x a day is effective, I have a hard time even remembering to do that... lol
I am gonna try first the electrolytes approach by captain coconut and some K2.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

@Cirion ... sorry to bother you again mate.

If I have 0 reading of electrical field in the bed and less than 1mG of magnetic... should I still check for dirty electricity?

Dayman

Your body may have increased in metabolism (high altitude) and may be wanting some more calories to keep up. I'd take B vitamins and Diphenhydramine HCL as required and get rest.

Tarmander

Hi guys,

I'm calling for the experts : @Cirion and @Tarmander

First : I have developed high anxiety/serotonin symptoms since I came from my trip to south america. I am checking other issues like possible parasites and h.pylori (the MD's are checking that at the moment and by now I tested positive on h.pylori on feces) but I didn't have such high anxiety back there so it must be something else not related to those critters.

So I bought a Cornet ED88TPlus and arrived today. I am measuring RF and I am already scared.

These are the readings with my WiFi router turned off (I'm picking up at least 40 other wifi networks anyway):

At the head of my bed, in mw/m2:
Sustained reading : Fluctuates from 0.24 to 0.72
Peak every 4 seconds, all the time : From 2.4 to 4.48

At first I thought it could be the smart meter... but I came out to the terrace where there's no other building around at the same level and it is open air and it is even further away from the meter than my room.

Peak every 4 seconds, same cadence as inside in my bed : from 16 to 40 mw/m2

So I think this is not the smart meter, this is coming from the outside.

What do you think guys ?

Since I don't sleep on the terrace I am more concerned abuot the ones in my bed. Do you think that is safe ? I set the EMF meter options to meet the Building Biology standards and the LEDs are the top red ones. So maximum danger.

:hairpull

.24 to .72 is bad, but it could be worse. Rough guidelines are .01 for sleep and .1 for working. I still would not want to sleep in it, but it is not as bad as Cirion describes below which would be terrible. My phone will spike to anywhere between 1-15 or so.

So this is what I would do, and it sounds like you are doing it. Get that meter and go everywhere. It might take awhile, but eventually you will be able to get an idea of where it is coming from. Make notes if you have to, and measure your floor as well. Sometimes people have things on their ceilings below you.

If it is from the cell tower that is farther away, then you are in luck because it should be easily shielded. At home depot there are these large foam boards that have one side covered in aluminum foil. They are cheap. Go get a few of those and block the direction of the signal. These will also help you figure out where it is coming from. If you block the cell tower signal and the meter is reading higher readings, it is coming from the other direction. You can literally make yourself a faraday cage out of these big foam board things. I would do that and sleep in there. Then make another cage around where you work...after that...well..walking around in .24 as you go from beg to work to bathroom is not the worst while you look for a better place to live. It really could be much worse if you have ruled out smart meters, you are in an apartment, and are getting .24-.7 readings. You can totally mitigate that.

There was a decimal there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals