L

lollipop

No concerns, it should work even better with DeFibron. Just watch the overall vitamin E exposure. Given the amount in daily doses from both you may need some vitamin K every once in a while.
Great. Thanks! Stoked :):

denise

Thanks for the entire feedback, but this one above is particularly striking! Maybe the PC and vitamin E stimulate adypocyte shrinking in the belly area. It matches the human trials with topical PC for localized fat loss in the belly region.
Anyways, thanks for the great feedback!
Inspired by Lisa, I've started using this topically on my hips/back side. So hopefully it doesn't just work on belly fat!

A caution for anyone else who likes to stack things: twice this week I felt in need of a boost in the morning, so I took my Gonadin(4)/Diamant(7) combo on top of the 20 drops topical of Mitolipin, and I got more pep than I was bargaining for (leading to some anxiety).

managing

Not quite ready to write a full review yet for a variety of reasons.

But I am finding the heat that comes with this to be extreme and uncomfortable. I am using only 5-10 drops a day. I get a big jolt of hot flash about 30 min after applying to torso (in the morning, just before breakfast). For example, its 72F in the house right now and I am wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

My MIL would have on a sweater and scarf. I am slightly sweaty and uncomfortable. And I am sitting still, not moving. I think most "normal" metabolism dressed like me would be cool. Maybe prone to getting a bit cold if not moving or eating at all. But not truly cold and uncomfortable.

It tapers off some. But all day long it persists. I am hotter than everybody else. On a truly hot day I am dripping sweat. Stinky nasty dripping sweat. Everybody is hot, but I am clearly the most uncomfortable.

The only other thing I am taking is Defibron. If anything, it had a cooling effect (anti-cortisol presumably) before adding Mitolipin.

Any thoughts?

managing

Not quite ready to write a full review yet for a variety of reasons.

But I am finding the heat that comes with this to be extreme and uncomfortable. I am using only 5-10 drops a day. I get a big jolt of hot flash about 30 min after applying to torso (in the morning, just before breakfast). For example, its 72F in the house right now and I am wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

My MIL would have on a sweater and scarf. I am slightly sweaty and uncomfortable. And I am sitting still, not moving. I think most "normal" metabolism dressed like me would be cool. Maybe prone to getting a bit cold if not moving or eating at all. But not truly cold and uncomfortable.

It tapers off some. But all day long it persists. I am hotter than everybody else. On a truly hot day I am dripping sweat. Stinky nasty dripping sweat. Everybody is hot, but I am clearly the most uncomfortable.

The only other thing I am taking is Defibron. If anything, it had a cooling effect (anti-cortisol presumably) before adding Mitolipin.

Any thoughts?
After I posted this I randomly decided to check my temp. This is strange. Only one data point. But was about half a degree lower than usual. I usually run about 98.6 to 99 after eating. It was 98.1 after eating.

At this moment, I was very hot and clammy. Yet my temp was running lower. This would seem to confirm the claim that it lowers cortisol. Yet I was uncomfortably warm.

Uncoupling comes with higher body temp, yes? Also, this started from first use. Have used lower dose (5-10 drop) whole time.

Last edited:

managing

After I posted this I randomly decided to check my temp. This is strange. Only one data point. But was about half a degree lower than usual. I usually run about 98.6 to 99 after eating. It was 98.1 after eating.

At this moment, I was very hot and clammy. Yet my temp was running lower. This would seem to confirm the claim that it lowers cortisol. Yet I was uncomfortably warm.

Uncoupling comes with higher body temp, yes? Also, this started from first use. Have used lower dose (5-10 drop) whole time.
Ok, so I am going to take a stab at answering my own question here.

On a whim I started taking K2 three days ago (solgar 100mcg 1xd). I am nearly certain this is curbing the extreme overheating. I didn't really have any reason to suspect K deficiency. But I know it can go with E/choline so, I thought what the heck. Also, I had had food poisoning. A lot of K is synthesized by gut bacteria, so the disruption may have temporary depleted.

Will continue and update again in a few days.

managing

Finally ready to write about this.

After having the issue described above, K2, along with dessicated liver hooked me right up. It may have been a standing deficiency becauase I had a similar issue before with pansterone.

Mitolipin, now that this is resolved, has been great! I've used 10 drops after breakfast on the torso. Feel great. Energetic, calm, focused. Everything you would expect from improved mitochondrial respiration. Tried dinner time like RP suggested, but left me restless at night with very strong dreams.

Only thing that persists after the K2/liver is a mild post nasal drip. Not sure why.

Now, here is the really unexpected thing. It greatly aids healing when topically applied. No, really.

1. I had a part of a toenail removed and it wasn't healing well. I rubbed one drop around the toe (not in the wound of course) for a few days and BOOM was healed. Like done, not just improving.

2. I strained right ankle and 6th metatarsal area on one foot. Same thing. Gone a few days later.

3. I suffered a severe contusion to my calf muscle. Could hardly walk after about 4 hours. Rubbed a few drops of mitolipin in and sat down for a few hours. When I got back up, I literally had forgotten about the injury because there was absolutely no pain, or even just "sensation" that reminded me of the wound. My wife accused me (joking) of faking it earlier.

4. Smashed my thumb. Started to bleed under the nail and swell and hurt like hell. Applied mitolipin, went to bed. Very little pain or swelling left in the morning and just a hint of bruising under the nail. 12 hours earlier I was sure I would lose the nail.

5. Strained bicep lifting weights. Applied 2 drops mito and pain is gone. Will lift again tomorrow and see how it goes.

Yes, I've been a abit accident prone the last few weeks.

Try this stuff on muscle strains and contusions. Its amazing!

L

lollipop

Finally ready to write about this.

After having the issue described above, K2, along with dessicated liver hooked me right up. It may have been a standing deficiency becauase I had a similar issue before with pansterone.

Mitolipin, now that this is resolved, has been great! I've used 10 drops after breakfast on the torso. Feel great. Energetic, calm, focused. Everything you would expect from improved mitochondrial respiration. Tried dinner time like RP suggested, but left me restless at night with very strong dreams.

Only thing that persists after the K2/liver is a mild post nasal drip. Not sure why.

Now, here is the really unexpected thing. It greatly aids healing when topically applied. No, really.

1. I had a part of a toenail removed and it wasn't healing well. I rubbed one drop around the toe (not in the wound of course) for a few days and BOOM was healed. Like done, not just improving.

2. I strained right ankle and 6th metatarsal area on one foot. Same thing. Gone a few days later.

3. I suffered a severe contusion to my calf muscle. Could hardly walk after about 4 hours. Rubbed a few drops of mitolipin in and sat down for a few hours. When I got back up, I literally had forgotten about the injury because there was absolutely no pain, or even just "sensation" that reminded me of the wound. My wife accused me (joking) of faking it earlier.

4. Smashed my thumb. Started to bleed under the nail and swell and hurt like hell. Applied mitolipin, went to bed. Very little pain or swelling left in the morning and just a hint of bruising under the nail. 12 hours earlier I was sure I would lose the nail.

5. Strained bicep lifting weights. Applied 2 drops mito and pain is gone. Will lift again tomorrow and see how it goes.

Yes, I've been a abit accident prone the last few weeks.

Try this stuff on muscle strains and contusions. Its amazing!
Amazing! I like this supplement - one of my favorites. I am almost finished my first bottle. Will definitely be on this one for a while. Good to know about injuries. Will surely use if needed.

managing

Amazing! I like this supplement - one of my favorites. I am almost finished my first bottle. Will definitely be on this one for a while. Good to know about injuries. Will surely use if needed.
The strained bicep is taking longer to heal. Its a recurring issue rather than acute like the others. So its still bothering me.

I've been slowly increasing dose and when I passed 12 drops it was like I crossed a threshold where suddenly I have energy all day long. I got more done after work yesterday than I did all last weekend.

L

lollipop

The strained bicep is taking longer to heal. Its a recurring issue rather than acute like the others. So its still bothering me.

I've been slowly increasing dose and when I passed 12 drops it was like I crossed a threshold where suddenly I have energy all day long. I got more done after work yesterday than I did all last weekend.
Interesting about the dose. I use 10 drops orally AND 10 drops on the belly.

I also think energy overall is better and have seen a definite reduction in belly fat/size.

*Why I feel confident to attribute at least part to Mitolipin is because it occurred with no other changes.

*Partly I can attribute the belly/fat/size loss to my 2 years on Peat inspired diet and supplement regime finally kicking in.

*The third part I can also imagine contributed to the reduction was that as my liver health improved, my gut improved and in turn, metabolism improved.

Not sure the full extent that Mitolipin played in all this, but DEFINITELY contributed :):

Best of luck!

managing

Interesting about the dose. I use 10 drops orally AND 10 drops on the belly.

I also think energy overall is better and have seen a definite reduction in belly fat/size.

*Why I feel confident to attribute at least part to Mitolipin is because it occurred with no other changes.

*Partly I can attribute the belly/fat/size loss to my 2 years on Peat inspired diet and supplement regime finally kicking in.

*The third part I can also imagine contributed to the reduction was that as my liver health improved, my gut improved and in turn, metabolism improved.

Not sure the full extent that Mitolipin played in all this, but DEFINITELY contributed :)

Best of luck!
I haven't tried to take it internally yet. Any thoughts on difference?

L

lollipop

I haven't tried to take it internally yet. Any thoughts on difference?
Relaxation from internal, more heat from external application.

Internal seems to have helped ameliorate my gut. Noticed a big difference when I first started taking Mitolipin - now it seems to be working in the background.

As a side note, a few times I simply forgot or got busy and did not take that day. I noticed my sleep was not as good as usual...

managing

Relaxation from internal, more heat from external application.

Internal seems to have helped ameliorate my gut. Noticed a big difference when I first started taking Mitolipin - now it seems to be working in the background.

As a side note, a few times I simply forgot or got busy and did not take that day. I noticed my sleep was not as good as usual...
Yeah. Sleep has been really good. I still wake up at 8 hours like I always have. But I could go back to sleep if I wanted. WHich NEVER happened before. And I struggle a little more to get functioning in the morning. But I wholeheartedly view this as a positive.

L

lollipop

Yeah. Sleep has been really good. I still wake up at 8 hours like I always have. But I could go back to sleep if I wanted. WHich NEVER happened before. And I struggle a little more to get functioning in the morning. But I wholeheartedly view this as a positive.
Good stuff @managing. I would love to continue hearing your updates :):

I have about a week or so left on my original bottle. Then I plan to take a few weeks off to notice the difference and then reorder along with Defibron. I want to try a month of Defibron to compare, then ultimately, I am aiming to stack the two - maybe every day or even alternating days. I will see closer which way I am leaning towards.

managing

Good stuff @managing. I would love to continue hearing your updates :)

I have about a week or so left on my original bottle. Then I plan to take a few weeks off to notice the difference and then reorder along with Defibron. I want to try a month of Defibron to compare, then ultimately, I am aiming to stack the two - maybe every day or even alternating days. I will see closer which way I am leaning towards.
The main thing with combining is to mind the dopaminergic effects both seem to have.

BTW, thanks for the tip on taking orally. Did 6 oral/6 topical this am and definitely less "hot" and more balanced. Topical doses higher than this have given me some low blood sugar symptoms as well as the unpleasant heat. So I will try 8/8 or 10/10 and see how that goes and update in a few days.

managing

Modified my original plan and did 10 drops oral and 5 topical. Wow. I feel awesome. Relaxed, energetic, strong.

I put the 10 drops into an empty capsule along with 4 of Defibron.

Thinking of trying all 15 by mouth tomorrow. Thoughts?

L

lollipop

Modified my original plan and did 10 drops oral and 5 topical. Wow. I feel awesome. Relaxed, energetic, strong.

I put the 10 drops into an empty capsule along with 4 of Defibron.

Thinking of trying all 15 by mouth tomorrow. Thoughts?
Following this with keen interest :): When I bumped up my dose to 10 oral and 10 on my belly externally - I also had that "wow" effect. Watching for your experience with that combo. That is my next step. Plan on starting in a month or so...

managing

Tried taking doses up to 15 drops by mouth (none topical). I didn't like it . It was very similar to my experience of trying to up dose of defibron. It wasn't bad, but too much. Left me feeling drained, and having intestinal disruption, and endotoxin symptoms.

Methyl palmitate (defibron) is known to support the intestinal mucosa development. So I have a feeling that it is "too much of a good thing" in that regard. I suspect it is improving the microbiome, but one of those things you don't want to do too fast. I have a hunch that the SFA's in Mitolipin act in much the same way.

So the sweet spot for me right now is 8 by mouth and 5 topical. Don't know why, but topical seems to balance things out. I do it with breakfast. Food doesn't seem to effect adsorption and if I do it before I eat it brings on low blood sugar symptoms. Have not seen any fat loss from this so far.

Zpol

Is this safe to take if I have disbiosis?
Supplemental phosphatidylcholine can cause heart disease in people with compromised intestinal microflora.
Also can high choline foods.
"A new pathway has been discovered that links a common dietary lipid and intestinal microflora with an increased risk of heart disease. The study shows that people who eat a diet containing a common nutrient found in animal products (such as eggs, liver and other meats, cheese and other dairy products, fish, shellfish) are not predisposed to cardiovascular disease solely on their genetic make-up, but rather, how the micro-organisms that live in our digestive tracts metabolize a specific lipid -- phosphatidyl choline (also called lecithin). Lecithin and its metabolite, choline, are also found in many commercial baked goods, dietary supplements, and even children's vitamins."
From the article :
Common dietary fat and intestinal microbes linked to heart disease

(Moderators: I posted this link in another thread as well "Phosphatidylcholine And Intestinal Microbes Linked To Heart Disease". If you need to delete that one to eliminate redundancy; it's all good)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals