OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm having an interesting reaction to Mitolipin. I'm using it on my upper thigh, and somewhat on my belly, in an effort to saturate fat stores. I'm starting to get some acne breakout on my upper thigh. It's not a huge deal, as it's always covered by clothing, but I was wondering if this was possibly a way that the body is trying to eliminate PUFA. It's not happening anywhere else. I'm also using a MCT and Vitamin E combo on my arms and face, and that is leading to better skin.

One other note, I've always had some Keratosis Pilaris since I was a kid, and it's mostly faded everywhere, but it's still most noticeable on my upper thigh.

I've been using Mitolipin for about 3 weeks or so now.

Thanks for reporting. I am not sure what in MitoLipin would cause such an effect as none of the ingredients are known to cause this. Have you done any blood tests for steroids recently? If not, it could be something to consider as acne is often a hormonal issue.

tankasnowgod

Thanks for reporting. I am not sure what in MitoLipin would cause such an effect as none of the ingredients are known to cause this. Have you done any blood tests for steroids recently? If not, it could be something to consider as acne is often a hormonal issue.

I did a test for DHT and Testosterone right before starting Mitolipin, and both were on the low side. I thought it might be indicative of rising levels of one or both of those. I'll probably test those again in a few months.

tankasnowgod

Quick update on this.... I think whatever is causing the zits and whiteheads might just be activating dormant or semi-cloged pores. I see a zit pop up, and it's usually gone within 48 hours. My skin seems to be pushing out hard pieces of keratinization, like mini stones or something. My skin is looking noticeably better everywhere else. My arms and face are the smoothest they've ever been. I will say the skin on my upper thigh is the worst, probably because it never gets any sunlight.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Quick update on this.... I think whatever is causing the zits and whiteheads might just be activating dormant or semi-cloged pores. I see a zit pop up, and it's usually gone within 48 hours. My skin seems to be pushing out hard pieces of keratinization, like mini stones or something. My skin is looking noticeably better everywhere else. My arms and face are the smoothest they've ever been. I will say the skin on my upper thigh is the worst, probably because it never gets any sunlight.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! Maybe somebody can ask Peat about this. I got another report of a person saying MitoLipin made their acne ooze some hard particles and then it healed. It was body acne not facial one.

L

lollipop

@haidut I also want to give you feedback.

AMAZING. I received it last week and for a few days put only maybe 3 or 4 drops on my belly. Didn't notice anything.

THEN after reading the whole thread, I had the idea on the weekend one night to use 10 drops orally and 10 drops transdermally on my belly fat and breasts. INSTANT heat coming from my belly, heated my whole body fast. Also was surprised at how quickly it disappeared on my tongue whenever I used orally, super cool.

Since that night I switched to morning use of both and this is 4th morning: 10 drops orally and 10 drops transdermally on my belly and breasts. Here are my observed results:

1) BETTER sleep! Yeah, right?!?! Surprised. Sleeping deeper and quicker to fall asleep.

2) My temps are up and more consistently whenever I randomly check at 98.6 over these last 5 days. Since beginning my Peat journey in April 2015, I have NEVER recorded a temp at 98.6. Now, of course, it can mean things are finally turning for me, but still interesting results.

3) My gut problems are improving daily! I noticed it INSTANTLY after that first night I bumped the dose up as mentioned earlier. I read this in another person's feedback and wanted to make sure it was not power of suggestion. But YES, I still had a bit of annoying reflux type of problem that was mostly better and managing with enzymes and Atrantil. The very next day it was noticeably better. I begin reducing the other supplements and after only these 4-5 days the problem is basically gone. I have not used the Atrantil in 3 days and only use enzymes at my biggest meal. This is pretty REMARKABLE Haidut. Especially how much I have suffered and the solution seemed to have been right under my nose - lol.

4) My bowel movements have always remained good, now with this supplement, they are more frequent and healthier.

5) Did not notice the "fishy" smell at first, but seems to increase with each day I use.

6) Plan to use for one month, take a break and notice any observations for a week and start back up. Will keep you informed.

THANK YOU for your efforts. I will be using this long term along with your other products.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I also want to give you feedback.

AMAZING. I received it last week and for a few days put only maybe 3 or 4 drops on my belly. Didn't notice anything.

THEN after reading the whole thread, I had the idea on the weekend one night to use 10 drops orally and 10 drops transdermally on my belly fat and breasts. INSTANT heat coming from my belly, heated my whole body fast. Also was surprised at how quickly it disappeared on my tongue whenever I used orally, super cool.

Since that night I switched to morning use of both and this is 4th morning: 10 drops orally and 10 drops transdermally on my belly and breasts. Here are my observed results:

1) BETTER sleep! Yeah, right?!?! Surprised. Sleeping deeper and quicker to fall asleep.

2) My temps are up and more consistently whenever I randomly check at 98.6 over these last 5 days. Since beginning my Peat journey in April 2015, I have NEVER recorded a temp at 98.6. Now, of course, it can mean things are finally turning for me, but still interesting results.

3) My gut problems are improving daily! I noticed it INSTANTLY after that first night I bumped the dose up as mentioned earlier. I read this in another person's feedback and wanted to make sure it was not power of suggestion. But YES, I still had a bit of annoying reflux type of problem that was mostly better and managing with enzymes and Atrantil. The very next day it was noticeably better. I begin reducing the other supplements and after only these 4-5 days the problem is basically gone. I have not used the Atrantil in 3 days and only use enzymes at my biggest meal. This is pretty REMARKABLE Haidut. Especially how much I have suffered and the solution seemed to have been right under my nose - lol.

4) My bowel movements have always remained good, now with this supplement, they are more frequent and healthier.

5) Did not notice the "fishy" smell at first, but seems to increase with each day I use.

6) Plan to use for one month, take a break and notice any observations for a week and start back up. Will keep you informed.

THANK YOU for your efforts. I will be using this long term along with your other products.

Oh wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Please keep us posted if you see changes in skin health, as some people reported their acne ozzing stuff and then healing and some others reported skin pore/holes clearing up.

managing

Also, I found a question asked about half life but I can't find an answer. Are people dosing 1xd? Multiple?

managing

@haidut you mentioned that you felt that you had some uncoupling with this. How can I tell the difference between that and cortisol/adrenaline?

I think I've experienced the uncoupling with this--particular taking orally. The big difference from adrenaline/cortisol might be that, although I've been flushed hot and sweaty, I haven't been weak, irritable, tired or hungry from it. Is that the difference?

denise

would mitolipin help reduce very high cholesterol?
He answered this way back on page 1:
The studies with saturated PC on cholesterol, liver fat and TG lasted 4-8 weeks. With the risk of you not buying it I will say that something like 2g taurine/glycine, 15mg biotin, 100mg pregnenolone, 5mg DHEA, etc can give you the same bang for much less buck. The purpose of this supplement is not so much cholesterol as it is to systemically antagonize PUFA toxicity in every cell and revert the mitochondria back to its youthful state. Lower cholesterol and leaner liver are are just symptoms of that rejuvenation. But if you want to buy it, I am not going to talk you out of it :)

managing

Anybody else experiencing low blood sugars on this? Defibron has greatly increased my ability to go between meals w/o crash, but mitolipin seems to have reversed that. Bringing on hot flushes, sweating, weakness. Even when its quite cold temps.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut in your original post you suggest taking once a day at dinner time. Can you explain why?

That's what Peat suggested when asked about saturated PC. He said something along the lines of "I would start with 200mg - 3oomg at dinner".

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut you mentioned that you felt that you had some uncoupling with this. How can I tell the difference between that and cortisol/adrenaline?

I think I've experienced the uncoupling with this--particular taking orally. The big difference from adrenaline/cortisol might be that, although I've been flushed hot and sweaty, I haven't been weak, irritable, tired or hungry from it. Is that the difference?

With uncoupling your extremities will not be cold. With cortisol/adrenaline you will get a stress reaction with limbs sometimes shaking and getting very cold.

L

lollipop

@haidut Wanted to give an update after 3/4 of a bottle use:

*GREAT supplement. One I will use for a while. I believe it helps with people going through PUFA depletion. Though I know I will need to cycle off a bit, I do not WANT to - lol. I LOVE the taste and look forward to my daily dose. If for some reason I forgot it earlier, something internally always reminds me to take it even just before bed if need be.

*Temps still consistently up. I even saw one around 99 degrees once. WoW never have seen that. I think the initial heat I was having after rubbing on the skin went down a bit, BUT temps still showing improvement.

*I notice belly fat loss where I have been rubbing it. Pretty much all over the belly. Lost 1.5 inches from tape measurement.

*GI issues still improving vastly - almost gone really - though tbt I also added in one supplement in addition during this time which I also think helped Artemesin 100mgs 4 days on 3 days off (based on @bzmazu's protocol).

*I think Mitolipin works in the background as someone mentioned earlier. Not a Big Bang when taking it, but slow and steady improvement.

Now I want to stack it with Defibron. Any concerns to be aware of?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lost 1.5 inches from tape measurement

Thanks for the entire feedback, but this one above is particularly striking! Maybe the PC and vitamin E stimulate adypocyte shrinking in the belly area. It matches the human trials with topical PC for localized fat loss in the belly region.
Anyways, thanks for the great feedback!

L

lollipop

Thanks for the entire feedback, but this one above is particularly striking! Maybe the PC and vitamin E stimulate adypocyte shrinking in the belly area. It matches the human trials with topical PC for localized fat loss in the belly region.
Anyways, thanks for the great feedback!
It seems to be working this way in me. This will be a regular for me for years to come. I now want to stack with Defibron. Any concerns?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It seems to be working this way in me. This will be a regular for me for years to come. I now want to stack with Defibron. Any concerns?

No concerns, it should work even better with DeFibron. Just watch the overall vitamin E exposure. Given the amount in daily doses from both you may need some vitamin K every once in a while.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals