Minimal Presence On This Forum

healthnatura

Dear Members,

You will find that our presence on this forum will be minimal and related to new product releases. We are striving to serve your supplement needs to the highest degree. Our growth in 2017 was exponential and is continuing to grow at a pace we never dreamed of.

If you have questions, concerns or complaints, we are delighted to hear from you by email at [email protected].

To continue to serve you with exceptional quality, we have made some changes.
1) Expanded to a fulfillment center. Most orders are processed same day or next business day. For this reason, once an order is placed, it can't be canceled because it is already in process. You may still make a return of unopened product within 30 days of receipt for a small restocking fee.

2) Many orders of $29 or more now qualify for free ground or priority mail shipping within the USA.

3) Expanding our processing equipment for liquids and powders. This has been a technical challenge as we keep all product contact parts dedicated to each product.

4) Trimming products that underperform, that sell less than 100 units over 24 months.

5) Refusing to sell products that fail to meet our standards, if our original source declined in quality and were unable to find a suitable replacement. In these cases we may suspend the sale of that product or discontinue it entirely.

5) A continuing dedication to quality raw materials including testing, source inspections, farm inspections and manufacturing facility inspections. For imported products, this includes personal or professional services, that hand walk products through customs to ensure that they are not irradiated for x-ray inspection or gamma ray irradiated biological sterilization. You will never see a product from any country we source from that has not met our criteria for the lowest contamination, natural process, and any other quality criteria relevant to that item.

For example, our materials search for aspirin took 2 years, because we had trouble finding one without an unacceptably high level of aluminum. We are happy to have an aspirin product with aluminum and heavy metal content below detectable levels!

This dedication to quality has limited our time to have a regular presence on the forums we are listed on.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you directly if you have any questions.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

10mg per drop k2 would be a good option
We actually already are preparing a launch soon for a 10mg True K2 and are discontinuing the 20mg per drop product.
There will be an announcement when it becomes available.

ddjd

And leave the mk7 out. Only reason I'm not buying it

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

The only reason there is Mk7 content is because we use a minimally processed product and there is a Mk7 residue.

Lolinaa

I did order the progesterone, k2 and lots of other supplements from your website but I think some are just too expensive like the urea, and for Europe the shipping price is quite high compared to iherb. Otherwise I am quite happy with all the things that I received.

sladerunner69

Good vit C from this company.

So aspirin has unacceptably high levels of aluminum if store bought? Anyone else aware of this issue?

DaveFoster

Good vit C from this company.

So aspirin has unacceptably high levels of aluminum if store bought? Anyone else aware of this issue?
I didn't know you guys had high-quality vitamin C. I'll definitely look into it.

@healthnatura

You guys have great vitamin E: a great substitute in the context of sparse funds for Idea Labs' TocoVit, and Dr. Peat prefers mixed tocopherols.

In fact, its good it has mk-7 since is the most natural ocurring, as for example, natto. I eat natto for the mk-7 indeed. Further processing to true-k2 for removing mk-7 would be a very big fail.

Ras

I didn't know you guys had high-quality vitamin C. I'll definitely look into it.

@healthnatura

You guys have great vitamin E: a great substitute in the context of sparse funds for Idea Labs' TocoVit, and Dr. Peat prefers mixed tocopherols.
I can't find the Vitamin C.

sladerunner69

@healthnatura

NOW foods also happens to have a good product- mixed tocopherols with olive oil as a base rather than the all too typical soy oil.

sladerunner69

What? Are you serious? I've been poppin store-bought aspirin everyday for years.. Hope this isn't true.

Well same here, except I almost always let it dissolve first...

OP just mentioned that up top he had to search for 2 years to find a pure enough source for his store's aspirin product.

Vinero

Well same here, except I almost always let it dissolve first...

OP just mentioned that up top he had to search for 2 years to find a pure enough source for his store's aspirin product.
Yes I also dissolve it in warm water so the white starch sinks to the bottom. I only consume the liquid and throw the white starch away.

sladerunner69