Mauritio

Today its my 4th day on Metergoline. I feel terrible. I am anxious ,irritable , dont like myself anymore, have zero energy to do sth, lack empathy. etc. etc. ... This was to be expected to some degree ,but the strange thing is that it made me feel better at first , for example i felt better yesterday than today . Correct me if I am wrong but these are all signs of high serotonin. So would it help to take cypro or activated charcoal to get over this adjustment period or will it only help as long as I take the serotonin antagonists? Which would mean I would have to push through it at some point. Given the case it will get better sooner or later...? Ialso have to add that I feel first 24h after i taken and right before the next dose. So actually feel better after dosing.
Dosage was 1 drop /day orally .

Thanks

Last edited:

Mauritio

I must also report about the good side of Metergoline that I experienced:
First I must say I am Physical Therapist so I work with people everyday ,thats why i could guess the effects it had on me and particularly my social way of life pretty fast . Actually I felt it already after my first patient on monday.
-I was happier some times.. like really genuinely happy
- Easy to talk to
- I was feeling like from time to time I got a glimpse behind the matrix ;meaning what holds our society together and seeing the bigger picture . Not judging it ,just observing.
- I was able to focus on one thing most of the time , which is really hard for me normally
- I was willing to tell people whats on my mind (good or bad) ,also not interested in fight , but not a problem at all to stand up for myself
-My pulse went up to 100 , 30 min after first dose (still really relaxed , no stress)
- Enjoying /not hating stupid little every day work
- Libido went up a lot the first days , Refractory period went down a lot

Peater

Been reading that this can cause paranoia .. would it be bad to use in someone who already has paranoid thoughts?

Possibly. I haven't had a good day today, but I have lots going on at the moment. First time of trying it, so I may go back to lisuride until things are settled and I can give this a fair trial. My Idealabs shipment arrived recently and I was looking forward to trying it, so this is no reflection on the products.

Have to say I'm staggered that people report 30-40% improvement in sexual function at the same time as paranoia, anxiety, restlessness, muscle twitches, decreased appetite, and increased sweating.

They are made of sterner stuff than me, it's one or the other for me.

RobertJM

What’s the general consensus on how constipating this is? I just tried some and early impressions are that it might have that effect on me

RobertJM

Topically I don't get much if any constipation from it. Orally I def do

Thanks Rick that’s helpful. I’ve laid off it for now, as I think it contributes to anhedonia in my case. I might experiment again with it in the future.

Ron J

Hello @haidut
I'd like to know if different batches of metergoline can taste different and have different colors. If so, can you tell me the colors you've seen?

Momado965

Whats the best thing to use for manifesting thoughts into actions?
Be it metals or substances that enable a person to be very creative and productive. The way artists manifest a drawing. I used to draw before and it felt like an achievement when I was younger but as I grew older, I lost the drive to draw and create something beautiful. I understand its a seratonirgec and dopaminergic issue/complex.

inthedark

Be it metals or substances that enable a person to be very creative and productive. The way artists manifest a drawing. I used to draw before and it felt like an achievement when I was younger but as I grew older, I lost the drive to draw and create something beautiful. I understand its a seratonirgec and dopaminergic issue/complex.

I've found metergoline useful for this. For me, among other things, it reduces anxiety associated with doing, as well as reduces my tendency to overthink

Luckytype

The anticipation/excitement of a task or experience or action is influenced heavily by the D systems. That said, the inertia of action, especially that of positive thought and emotional state production can sometimes be enough to continually convince a hesitant mind to continue to make action.

Find one thing for 5 minutes that you can convince yourself will make you happy or that is uplifting, even if its not perfect. Spend 5 minutes and commit to being happy about that one thing, thought, appreciation etc.. the air, the smells around you, a peek of sun, some fluffy clouds, vibrant colors on a sidewalk, seeing a stranger enjoying something..anything. Commit to that and it will carry over.

The next day, that 5 minutes will be easier and/or possibly carry on longer. You can use that in whole or in part to continue to create action. The anticipation of the happiness will also assist in creating it

Momado965

I've found metergoline useful for this. For me, among other things, it reduces anxiety associated with doing, as well as reduces my tendency to overthink

Thanks. Did you combine it with any other substance or just it alone?

Momado965

The anticipation/excitement of a task or experience or action is influenced heavily by the D systems. That said, the inertia of action, especially that of positive thought and emotional state production can sometimes be enough to continually convince a hesitant mind to continue to make action.

Find one thing for 5 minutes that you can convince yourself will make you happy or that is uplifting, even if its not perfect. Spend 5 minutes and commit to being happy about that one thing, thought, appreciation etc.. the air, the smells around you, a peek of sun, some fluffy clouds, vibrant colors on a sidewalk, seeing a stranger enjoying something..anything. Commit to that and it will carry over.

The next day, that 5 minutes will be easier and/or possibly carry on longer. You can use that in whole or in part to continue to create action. The anticipation of the happiness will also assist in creating it

Cool. So you meab anything that enhances the dopaime D receptors will help with manifestation. Also, I always found it useful to visualize what I want to create and its almost always a happy state then a sense of bliss after creation is over.

Luckytype

Cool. So you meab anything that enhances the dopaime D receptors will help with manifestation. Also, I always found it useful to visualize what I want to create and its almost always a happy state then a sense of bliss after creation is over.

Yep. Thoughts, actions, environments. Anything that pings them, and pings them on a regular basis will keep you looking forward and anticipating. As a result that should make you happy and more calm. The other thing is it will assist you in driving action. I would definitely not recommend stuff like lisuride and metergoline to people who are trying improve something or feel better if they werent doing behavior modification to add to themselves for better. Actions and D receptors are associated.

Momado965

Yep. Thoughts, actions, environments. Anything that pings them, and pings them on a regular basis will keep you looking forward and anticipating. As a result that should make you happy and more calm. The other thing is it will assist you in driving action. I would definitely not recommend stuff like lisuride and metergoline to people who are trying improve something or feel better if they werent doing behavior modification to add to themselves for better. Actions and D receptors are associated.

Funny, you ahould say that. I was about to purchase lisuride and metergoline the other day.

Luckytype

Funny, you ahould say that. I was about to purchase lisuride and metergoline the other day.

For whatever its worth, i used lisuride over winter to combat the weather. A couple times a week at 2-300mcg each time.

After being completely off it for months(obviously with other changes and improvements) my prolactin stayed lowered, down from 18.

Momado965

For whatever its worth, i used lisuride over winter to combat the weather. A couple times a week at 2-300mcg each time.

After being completely off it for months(obviously with other changes and improvements) my prolactin stayed lowered, down from 18.

Wow. I'll try that after getting my prolactin checked then another test after I finish the bottle. Did you go through on bottle or more?

Luckytype

I finished one bottle after about 4-5 months then took summer off of it because i knew it was gonna be a better figurative place with plenty of sun to regular circadian rhythm for me

PRL stayed low and should be even lower now that im leaner again but keep in mine i changed my whole life to feel better and be better

Momado965

I finished one bottle after about 4-5 months then took summer off of it because i knew it was gonna be a better figurative place with plenty of sun to regular circadian rhythm for me

PRL stayed low and should be even lower now that im leaner again but keep in mine i changed my whole life to feel better and be better

Wow cool. Alright Im gonna do just that when I order lisuride. Also when your prolactin went down did you lose weight without any caloric restriction?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals