West Bond

Would it be a bad idea to combine Metergoline with a MAOI A like Emsam? Has anyone tried this?

tomisonbottom

Just want to report that 1 bottle of Metergoline successfully lowered Prolactin in one month taking it from 19.5 to 11.2

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Slaspa

What colour should Metergoline be?

I mean, the content inside the bottles.

Can it be taken with Diamant?

KyleKingsly

Read through this whole thread and I'm very torn about whether to get this stuff or not to help with my social anxiety and lack of motivation. On one hand some people seem to be saying that it's great for my purposes, on the other it's a bit expensive and there seem to be lots of annoying or even debilitating side effects for many.

Would love if people could compare and contrast the efficacy of this stuff vs lisuride for social anxiety and motivation. I'm also very interested in whether anyone knows what it's like to use them together, like a better version of the lisuride + cypro combo.

Last edited:

inthedark

Read through this whole thread and I'm very torn about whether to get this stuff or not to help with my social anxiety and lack of motivation. On one hand some people seem to be saying that it's great for my purposes, on the other it's a bit expensive and there seem to be lots of annoying or even debilitating side effects for many.

Would love if people could compare and contrast the efficacy of this stuff vs lisuride for social anxiety and motivation. I'm also very interested in whether anyone knows what it's like to use them together, like a better version of the lisuride + cypro combo.

I received this Metergoline two weeks ago though I haven't tried Lisuride so can't compare.

I will say though that it seems to be working really well for anxiety in social situations. I don't overthink and find myself acting more impulsively (for me this is a good thing) and doubting myself less. There's simply less of that niggling/judgemental voice and fear that I associate with anxiety. I'm also better able to recognize when I'm starting to act anxious and can often stop it.

However, as mentioned by other posters here, the period of acclimation/adjustment when I started taking it was difficult. Brain fog, lethargy, tiredness. I think this may be due to the serotonin and dopamine feedback processes readjusting. It feels to me like higher serotonin for the first day or two, but I'd love any insight anyone else has on that.

My dosing regimine has been one drop a day for a week, then off for a week, and I'm currently starting a week at two drops a day. I think I'll keep cycling one week on one week off then taper down to just a few days on and more time off. I've definitely found the positive effects on anxiety to last longer than the dosing period. Also looking forward to trying this for SAD next winter. I'll report back after a longer period as well.

Bravo

Hi - is the current batch made with DMSO? Notice it's still listed as an ingredient on the first page. Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What colour should Metergoline be?

I mean, the content inside the bottles.

Can it be taken with Diamant?

Transparent to pale yellowish liquid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi - is the current batch made with DMSO? Notice it's still listed as an ingredient on the first page. Thanks.

Nope, it uses SFA esters + ethanol. I will change the description on the first page, thanks for pointing it out.

KyleKingsly

I received this Metergoline two weeks ago though I haven't tried Lisuride so can't compare.

I will say though that it seems to be working really well for anxiety in social situations. I don't overthink and find myself acting more impulsively (for me this is a good thing) and doubting myself less. There's simply less of that niggling/judgemental voice and fear that I associate with anxiety. I'm also better able to recognize when I'm starting to act anxious and can often stop it.

However, as mentioned by other posters here, the period of acclimation/adjustment when I started taking it was difficult. Brain fog, lethargy, tiredness. I think this may be due to the serotonin and dopamine feedback processes readjusting. It feels to me like higher serotonin for the first day or two, but I'd love any insight anyone else has on that.

My dosing regimen has been one drop a day for a week, then off for a week, and I'm currently starting a week at two drops a day. I think I'll keep cycling one week on one week off then taper down to just a few days on and more time off. I've definitely found the positive effects on anxiety to last longer than the dosing period. Also looking forward to trying this for SAD next winter. I'll report back after a longer period as well.

Thank you very much man, you just made me feel confident about getting this stuff. I've read a good number of strong testimonials for using this stuff for social anxiety, and they all tend to describe what you said about being more impulsive and over thinking less. I need that impulsivity too!! I think way too much and act way too little as a general rule and it's hella frustrating. I know I have so much potential but it's hard for me in the moment to overcome the anxiety that tells me I'll fall on my face.

Overthinking is my number one problem in social settings, so I'm very excited to try Metergoline to hopefully mitigate that. My number two problem is getting stuck in anxious thought patterns so being able to break out of those sounds pretty amazing as well.

I think any initial side effects will be more than worth the benefits for me, and am ready to handle them if it helps me long run.

inthedark

Thank you very much man, you just made me feel confident about getting this stuff. I've read a good number of strong testimonials for using this stuff for social anxiety, and they all tend to describe what you said about being more impulsive and over thinking less. I need that impulsivity too!! I think way too much and act way too little as a general rule and it's hella frustrating. I know I have so much potential but it's hard for me in the moment to overcome the anxiety that tells me I'll fall on my face.

Overthinking is my number one problem in social settings, so I'm very excited to try Metergoline to hopefully mitigate that. My number two problem is getting stuck in anxious thought patterns so being able to break out of those sounds pretty amazing as well.

I think any initial side effects will be more than worth the benefits for me, and am ready to handle them if it helps me long run.

Yeah I do recommend it. Start slow though, like one or two drops in the morning when you've got a couple days without commitments when it's okay to be a bit out of it.

KyleKingsly

What ROAs do y'all recommend? It seems like topical isn't working that well for most so I'm thinking about trying it out sublingually at one drop tomorrow.

Also, when do you guys like to take it? It seems like some say it's good to use in the morning for an energy boost but others take it at night because it makes them sleepy.

inthedark

What ROAs do y'all recommend? It seems like topical isn't working that well for most so I'm thinking about trying it out sublingually at one drop tomorrow.

Also, when do you guys like to take it? It seems like some say it's good to use in the morning for an energy boost but others take it at night because it makes them sleepy.
I've been doing oral, one drop, in the AM. It's a bit tricky because it 100% did make me feel tired for a bit but also made it difficult to sleep well. So there's a habituation period where you may need to either be tired during the day or sacrifice deep sleep at night. I started taking it over a weekend so the worst of that period was over when I had to work. Now I do a drop in the morning and it doesn't make me tired or foggy.

KyleKingsly

Yes I have felt that tired fogginess when I tried it as well at 1-2 drops orally, keep forgetting to take it regularly but hopefully I can change that starting this weekend. Thanks for the info!

inthedark

Yes I have felt that tired fogginess when I tried it as well at 1-2 drops orally, keep forgetting to take it regularly but hopefully I can change that starting this weekend. Thanks for the info!

Another option might be a larger dose once every week or two. This is a great substance but I feel like it's very tricky to dose.

Waynish

Based on what you know about Metergoline's metabolism, would its antifungal properties be stronger (in the digestive tract) orally or topically (above the stomach or gut)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals