MelaNon - Liquid Apigenin/Naringenin Mix

Wayne

I used Melanon on a mole. 3 mm in diametre, 2 mm in height. Progress was slow initially, then I decided to put a bandaid after the application. This sped up the shrinkage. Now it is gone. So thank you Haidut.

lindsay

Does orange oil contain the naringenin compound? I assume it would since the peel has more concentrated amounts. Also, @haidut - what are your thoughts on Grapefruit? From what I've read, grapefruit juice may have more bioavailable amounts of naringenin, but RP always says grapefruit is estrogenic (at least if my memory serves me well). However, I recall reading a study over a year ago in which both grapefruit and oranges had positive effects on patients with breast cancer..... I should find that study again.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I used Melanon on a mole. 3 mm in diametre, 2 mm in height. Progress was slow initially, then I decided to put a bandaid after the application. This sped up the shrinkage. Now it is gone. So thank you Haidut.

Just awesome! Thanks for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does orange oil contain the naringenin compound? I assume it would since the peel has more concentrated amounts. Also, @haidut - what are your thoughts on Grapefruit? From what I've read, grapefruit juice may have more bioavailable amounts of naringenin, but RP always says grapefruit is estrogenic (at least if my memory serves me well). However, I recall reading a study over a year ago in which both grapefruit and oranges had positive effects on patients with breast cancer..... I should find that study again.

I never liked grapefruit jucie, it always made me feel bloated and that could from the estrogenic effects. Also, even ripe grapefuits are pretty sour and you don't want too much citric acid as it could be a tumor promoter and it also tends to inhibit metabolism. It is the one intermediate of the Krebs cycle that does not improve its function with extra supplementation.

elbatero

Hi everyone – haven’t posted here just due to work and school demands, but I try to touch in daily and read some of your awesome posts. I wanted to share my experience with MelaNon. (I just edited the post as I just called my mom to get all of the details so I can report in the most accurate fashion).

My mother was visiting from Chile back in December/January and she had been diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma, sclerosing subtype - a small dark growth lesion on the left side of her nose. She initially had a surgical removal last year, but followup biopsy showed still there were borders that were compromised along with deep infiltration. I ordered 2 bottles of MelaNon in January and I instructed her to put on 2 drops every day. She returned home and after about 1 month, the lesion which had grown to reveal a type of cyst was no longer visible and I told her to keep applying the drops. She said it stung really bad, but I told her simply to continue and she did. They have various medical doctor friends there as my dad is an MD, and they suggested she go in and simply have the tissue surrounding the area removed for safety's sake. This just happened late last month in May. They normally do a biopsy of the tissue first just to see where the progression is in these cases and then immediately determine if they need to surgically remove the surrounding tissue, and to my parent's delight, there was no evidence of any carcinoma and they stitched her back up. I did tell her that in my opinion it was best to not disturb the tissue and leave it alone and continue the healing, but their oncologist friends and colleagues convinced her. Now, she has a large gash in that area and she will have to apply creams and lotions they've given her, along with sunblockers to protect the injured and sensitive area and do some standard reconstructive therapies and kinesiology. Oh well, she's happy that my suggestion worked and has told everyone about it of course. I will try to get some pictures to post befores and afters.

Last edited:

tomisonbottom

Haidut, MelaNon is amazing. I have used it on 2 sebaceous hyperplasia spots (tiny flesh coloured bumps similar to milia) on my forehead and cheek. Ray talks about those in the rosacea article, they are related somehow to rosacea.

Anyway, nothing I ever did had any effect whatsoever and I was told by dermatologists nothing could be done. Some told me it was from oily skin but I don't really have oily skin, I have normal skin.

Anyway... MelaNon obliterated these problems within a few applications. I am shocked. It also works overnight on pimples.

I will be trying it on moles next, and getting a bottle for my mom to try on persistent skin tags.

Thank you for the incredible product!!!

Did she ever try it for skin tags?

tomisonbottom

So, just had a very successful trial of melanon on an unknown type of growth on my dog's leg. Took him to the vet and they said they didn't know what it was, but all they could do was a biopsy, which is both painful and expensive.

So I decided to wait on that, and see if melanon would do anything. After only a couple days of a few drops it started to shrink. It was a raised fatty hairless bump and now it is already flat and hair is growing back in.

Mystery lump gone! Pretty happy about that. :happy:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So, just had a very successful trial of melanon on an unknown type of growth on my dog's leg. Took him to the vet and they said they didn't know what it was, but all they could do was a biopsy, which is both painful and expensive.

So I decided to wait on that, and see if melanon would do anything. After only a couple days of a few drops it started to shrink. It was a raised fatty hairless bump and now it is already flat and hair is growing back in.

This is awesome! If it does get biopsied later on please let us know what type it was. I am so glad your dog is better!

CKA

"Increased CO2, which has a variety of anti-inflammatory effects, can decrease collagen formation and tissue collagen content significantly (Ryu, et al., 2010)."

Isn't decreased tissue collagen content a bad thing regarding wrinkles?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
"Increased CO2, which has a variety of anti-inflammatory effects, can decrease collagen formation and tissue collagen content significantly (Ryu, et al., 2010)."

Isn't decreased tissue collagen content a bad thing regarding wrinkles?

Nope, tissue collagen actually increases with aging. That is why you get the tough, fibrotic meats and skin from older animals.

CKA

hmm, I thought that was one of the benefits or purposes of eating a higher ratio gelatin/muscle meat...should we not intake too much gelatin then?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
hmm, I thought that was one of the benefits or purposes of eating a higher ratio gelatin/muscle meat...should we not intake too much gelatin then?

I think the benefits from eating gelatin are mostly for opposing tryptophan, cysteine, methionine and other inflammatory amino acids. It does have role in promoting collagen synthesis but only in bone, where collagen belongs. Bone is about 35% collagen. Soft tissue collagen is a bad thing, and driven by estrogen and serotonin.
Aging, estrogen, and progesterone
"...Estrogen, by creating an oxygen deficiency, stimulates first swelling, and then collagen synthesis. Collagen tends to accumulate with aging."

Osteoporosis, aging, tissue renewal, and product science
"...Collagen is a major part of the extracellular substance everywhere in the body, and its concentration increases with aging in the non-calcified tissues. There is considerable renewal and modification of collagen, as new molecules are formed and old molecules broken down, but its average structure changes with aging, becomes less soluble and more rigid, as the result of chemical cross-links formed between molecules. These cross-links are involved in regulating the differentiation of bone cells (Turecek, et al., 2008). Recently (August 2, 2011), Deasey et al., have published evidence showing that cross-linking is required for bone mineralization (2011).."

DennisX

Spider veins in particular are most likely caused by estrone (E1) and are related to poor liver function and detoxification of estrone. One example that there is no such thing as benign estrogen and the attempt to steer estrogen towards "benign" metabolites by taking things like I3C is at best misguided.

Do you have a reference on I3C steering estrogen towards "benign" metabolites. Broccoli contains I3C.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have a reference on I3C steering estrogen towards "benign" metabolites. Broccoli contains I3C.

I am not calling them benign, the vitamin industry is. You can easily find such claims if you Google it. My point is that there are NO benign estrogens. Broccoli also contains thyroid inhibitors ans I3C is a thyroid inhibitor in addition to its estrogenic properties.

faisman

I've been using melanon on two moles on my arm. For the past week I've been on holiday and haven't applied it but I have noticed that although the rest of my body tanned, the skin around these two moles is lighter than the rest of my body. Can anyone explain this?

Fractality

The new skin underneath a scab tends to have a pink coloration. Would melanon help change that pink color to match the surrounding skin?

Solban and Estroban seemed to have helped a lot. I'm wondering if a complete reversal is possible.

Katty

Any chance the caffeine would speed up the growth of a keratosis? I used solban for a while on a keratosis. The keratosis didn't get smaller and seemed to keep growing. I can't say for sure if the solban made it grow bigger/faster or whether it would have kept growing on its own, but my completely non-scientific observations of it made me think it might be contributing to its growth. I know someone up-thread mentioned melanon seemed to help a keratosis. I've been thinking of trying melanon because I've been growing several keratosis on my arms. But I'm concerned the caffeine in melanon might make them grow.

(ps- what is the plural of keratosis? keratosises? keratosi? :D)

tomisonbottom

Tested this again on a sty or some sort of inflamed lump on my dogs eyelid. 2 drops in two days and it's almost gone. And it had been there for months!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any chance the caffeine would speed up the growth of a keratosis? I used solban for a while on a keratosis. The keratosis didn't get smaller and seemed to keep growing. I can't say for sure if the solban made it grow bigger/faster or whether it would have kept growing on its own, but my completely non-scientific observations of it made me think it might be contributing to its growth. I know someone up-thread mentioned melanon seemed to help a keratosis. I've been thinking of trying melanon because I've been growing several keratosis on my arms. But I'm concerned the caffeine in melanon might make them grow.

(ps- what is the plural of keratosis? keratosises? keratosi? :D)

I have not heard such reports before but if you think it is contributing to growth then I'd stop for a few days and see what happens.