Antonello

@haidut what if 60 drops doesn’t give loose stools or increase bowel movements? I’m chronic constipated and no magnesium supplements seems to help

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what if 60 drops doesn’t give loose stools or increase bowel movements? I’m chronic constipated and no magnesium supplements seems to help

I would keep usage at 20-40 drops for at least 7-10 days before judging the results. In some people, magnesium deficiency takes time to rectify. It could also be that the constipation is due to other factors like high estrogen or serotonin, and I don't know if the magnesium would help there.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Can be use on the shaft for peyronie disease?

I don't see a problem of using on shaft but I don't know if it can help with Peyronie's disease. Have not seen studies on magnesium for this issue.

Obi-wan

@haidut when will Magnoil be back in stock? I see my excellent personal reviews made an impact...want to try a small amount of Calcirol with this...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut when will Magnoil be back in stock? I see my excellent personal reviews made an impact...

Should be back in stock this evening or tomorrow morning.

Obi-wan

Should be back in stock this evening or tomorrow morning.

I truly believe it is the BEST transdermal Magnesium out there...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I truly believe it is the BEST transdermal Magnesium out there...

Thank you...and may we run out again (as a proof of people liking it)! :):

nwo2012

Haidut, enjoying the Magnoil so far. Muscles more relaxed majority of the time.
But weird thing is I havent had a cramp in a long long time or any twitching muscles.
But today I had the worst hamstring cramp I can remember and for past 3 days Ive been getting twitching on and off in my left shoulder, often through the whole night.
Only using 6 drops per day.
Any ideas as to why it appears the Magnoil is causing these symptoms? I get plenty of salt, always, and lots of potassium through OJ.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, enjoying the Magnoil so far. Muscles more relaxed majority of the time.
But weird thing is I havent had a cramp in a long long time or any twitching muscles.
But today I had the worst hamstring cramp I can remember and for past 3 days Ive been getting twitching on and off in my left shoulder, often through the whole night.
Only using 6 drops per day.
Any ideas as to why it appears the Magnoil is causing these symptoms? I get plenty of salt, always, and lots of potassium through OJ.

Low calcium can cause muscle twitching. See some other posts earlier in the thread related to magnesium : calcium balance.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Magnoil is back in stock.

nwo2012

Low calcium can cause muscle twitching. See some other posts earlier in the thread related to magnesium : calcium balance.

I didnt think I could have low calcium as I drink 3L milk per day but I added in some eggshell calcium and so far no twitches today.
Left hamstring still a little tender from that cramp I got but no new ones.
Needless to say this Magnoil is very potent stuff, I feel very relaxed today.

loess