Lost Alot Of Glute Size Since Peating

Hairfedup

Since peating, I've lost a lot of size on my glutes - most of which was muscle. I still jump a lot, but don't sprint as much. Could ramping up the metabolism have had this effect? I take Zinc and K2 pretty much everyday, mostly to combat estrogen issues as part of another members hair protocol. Could it be hormonal? I miss my ol' shelf and find I can't jump as high as I used to a few months ago...I've been dunking for years but now my hand won't go over the rim sufficiently.

lvysaur

I'm not really seeing this as a problem lol

Maybe the jumping/running part, yeah.

Arrade

Women like big booty.. shelf lol
I don't know how it made u lose muscle, unless ur metabolism being faster your calories are negative

OP
H

Hairfedup

Women like big booty.. shelf lol
I don't know how it made u lose muscle, unless ur metabolism being faster your calories are negative

Yeah man I'm gutted about losing it...my girl's been commenting like, 'where it gone'.

OP
H

Hairfedup

I'm not really seeing this as a problem lol

Maybe the jumping/running part, yeah.

Lol nah its a problem for me. By the way in the thread about hairlessness, I realised we were talking at cross purposes. I'd misconstrued you...so apologies.

Arrade

I had a big butt from squats and my estrogen was low. So estrogen I don't think is necessary for butt gains

OP
H

Hairfedup

I had a big butt from squats and my estrogen was low. So estrogen I don't think is necessary for butt gains

Damn...I guess maybe they're not firing like they used to...gotta work on that Hyperarch glute connection. I've lost maybe 20lbs since the Summer, but it feels like its all been booty lmao.

Last edited:

Arthur78

I think there's a good amount of fat in a bigger booty too, it's not all muscle.

I lost a lot of size in mine recently and very unhappy about it as well, lol.

Arrade

I think there's a good amount of fat in a bigger booty too, it's not all muscle.

Long distance running can sometimes make me lose booty.
Back Squats and even better, deadlifts!

OP
H

Hairfedup

Yeah but its mysterious vanishing since peating is wild.

Long distance running can sometimes make me lose booty.
Back Squats and even better, deadlifts!

Yep imma start squating again for sure. Always hated em, deadlifts too, but you gotta bite the bullet sometimes. You ever heard of the hyperarch mechanism?

Arrade

Yeah but its mysterious vanishing since peating is wild.

Yep imma start squating again for sure. Always hated em, deadlifts too, but you gotta bite the bullet sometimes. You ever heard of the hyperarch mechanism?
Hyperarch? nope

Last edited:

Herbie

When people get inflamed digestive organs, it can hamper nutrient/ blood supply to glutes and hamstrings causing atrophy.

I don’t know if this has occurred for you.

OP
H

Hairfedup

When people get inflamed digestive organs, it can hamper nutrient/ blood supply to glutes and hamstrings causing atrophy.

I don’t know if this has occurred for you.

Wow yeah, I've been suffering from GERD for about three months now. Caffeine and gelatin have made a huge difference, but I'm still suffering. That makes sense.

Runenight201

Since peating, I've lost a lot of size on my glutes - most of which was muscle. I still jump a lot, but don't sprint as much. Could ramping up the metabolism have had this effect? I take Zinc and K2 pretty much everyday, mostly to combat estrogen issues as part of another members hair protocol. Could it be hormonal? I miss my ol' shelf and find I can't jump as high as I used to a few months ago...I've been dunking for years but now my hand won't go over the rim sufficiently.

Having a better metabolism should aid your athleticism, not decrease it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals