Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

moriwatzi

An acquaintance tried liquid lisuride first time today because Bromocriptine didnt feel right to him. Anti-Prolactin effects of 100mg P5-P B6 felt much stronger than 3,75mg Bromo to him, also he got brainfog from it.

He took 2 drops on wrists at 11.30 am, and 2 more at 12.15 after he didnt feel anything initially. Later he experienced 15 minutes of intense bliss similar to one related but much more powerful serotonin antagonist. Also similar blood sugar demands were noticed. Slight nausea, same as Bromocriptine, got taken care of completely with strong ginger tea.

Increased mental functioning and joy towards work for almost 4 hours. Then feeling very cold as the serotonin came back. 0,5mg Cypro made his comedown smooth.

@haidut What might be the mechanism of intense facial sweating with these kind of substances? Anrogenic effects? Just normal dopamine effect?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
An acquaintance tried liquid lisuride first time today because Bromocriptine didnt feel right to him. Anti-Prolactin effects of 100mg P5-P B6 felt much stronger than 3,75mg Bromo to him, also he got brainfog from it.

He took 2 drops on wrists at 11.30 am, and 2 more at 12.15 after he didnt feel anything initially. Later he experienced 15 minutes of intense bliss similar to one related but much more powerful serotonin antagonist. Also similar blood sugar demands were noticed. Slight nausea, same as Bromocriptine, got taken care of completely with strong ginger tea.

Increased mental functioning and joy towards work for almost 4 hours. Then feeling very cold as the serotonin came back. 0,5mg Cypro made his comedown smooth.

@haidut What might be the mechanism of intense facial sweating with these kind of substances? Anrogenic effects? Just normal dopamine effect?

Other dopamine agonists have this as a side effect so I am inclined to say it's dopamine but I don't know for sure.

LUH 3417

how do i order lisuride? when i click the link it brings me back to this forum?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

LUH 3417

There should be a "add to bag" button under the picture. If it is not showing up for some reason please try the link below.
IdeaLabs Online Store - Serving Customers Worldwide
thank you. I have an elderly friend (76) who wants to begin using lisuride, namely for depression. he is very interested in microdosing LSD however I introduced him to some studies regarding lisuride and it has piqued his interest. he is currently on an extensive list of medications, including finasteride, donepezil, escitalopram, lanolin, lamotrigine and ropinirole. he also receives IVIG for CIDP, so apparently a lot of fibrosis and inflammation going on. he would like some help presenting evidence for lisuride's effectiveness to treat anxiety, depression, and fibrosis. I know there is an extensive list of research studies that you posted above, however if you have any other information especially related to lisuride and depression it would be very useful. the reason he wants to consult his internist is because he is on so many different medications and is worried about adverse effects/contraindications. i am trying my best to compile all the evidence and make a sound argument. i understand your products are for research/lab use only, however he lives in the EU and is trying to obtain a prescription through his doctor.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
thank you. I have an elderly friend (76) who wants to begin using lisuride, namely for depression. he is very interested in microdosing LSD however I introduced him to some studies regarding lisuride and it has piqued his interest. he is currently on an extensive list of medications, including finasteride, donepezil, escitalopram, lanolin, lamotrigine and ropinirole. he also receives IVIG for CIDP, so apparently a lot of fibrosis and inflammation going on. he would like some help presenting evidence for lisuride's effectiveness to treat anxiety, depression, and fibrosis. I know there is an extensive list of research studies that you posted above, however if you have any other information especially related to lisuride and depression it would be very useful. the reason he wants to consult his internist is because he is on so many different medications and is worried about adverse effects/contraindications. i am trying my best to compile all the evidence and make a sound argument. i understand your products are for research/lab use only, however he lives in the EU and is trying to obtain a prescription through his doctor.

See studies below. The one I like the most is the first one, which shows micro-dosing lisuride (75mcg daily) was effective against depression in humans. At that dose, side effect risk would likely be reduced.
[Therapeutic effect of lisuride maleate on post-stroke depression]. - PubMed - NCBI
[Effects in animal models of depression of lisuride alone and upon coadministration with antidepressants]. - PubMed - NCBI
Neuropsychopharmacology - Lisuride Reduces Psychomotor Retardation during Withdrawal from Chronic Intravenous Amphetamine Self-Administration in Rats

Last edited:

moriwatzi

Other dopamine agonists have this as a side effect so I am inclined to say it's dopamine but I don't know for sure.

Maybe this happens just in the beginning & it is prolactin being released from the tissue...

Sebum secretion in idiopathic Parkinson's disease: effect of anticholinergic and dopaminergic drugs

Sebum secretion was measured on the foreheads of 47 unmedicated patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease, aged 50-81 years and 80 healthy, matched volunteers. Sebum secretion was significantly higher in men patients aged 50-59 years than in controls; no such difference was observed in women of the same age. There was also no difference between patients and volunteers of either gender older than 60 years of age. The effects of either biperiden, L-Dopa + benserazide (a decarboxylase inhibitor) or bromocriptine treatments on sebum secretion and on 5 parkinsonian signs were evaluated over 127 days. There was a significant reduction of all measures during the treatment with the dopaminergic drugs. The only observable effect with biperiden was reduction of tremor. It is discussed whether the sebum suppressive effect of the dopaminergic drugs may be explained through their central effects.

thanks man! Product is great.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe this happens just in the beginning & it is prolactin being released from the tissue...

Sebum secretion in idiopathic Parkinson's disease: effect of anticholinergic and dopaminergic drugs

Sebum secretion was measured on the foreheads of 47 unmedicated patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease, aged 50-81 years and 80 healthy, matched volunteers. Sebum secretion was significantly higher in men patients aged 50-59 years than in controls; no such difference was observed in women of the same age. There was also no difference between patients and volunteers of either gender older than 60 years of age. The effects of either biperiden, L-Dopa + benserazide (a decarboxylase inhibitor) or bromocriptine treatments on sebum secretion and on 5 parkinsonian signs were evaluated over 127 days. There was a significant reduction of all measures during the treatment with the dopaminergic drugs. The only observable effect with biperiden was reduction of tremor. It is discussed whether the sebum suppressive effect of the dopaminergic drugs may be explained through their central effects.

thanks man! Product is great.

Thanks, glad to hear it! I just posted some studies above about microdosing having great effect on depression.

Last edited:

DennisX

Lisuride is a 5HT2B antagonist. It has a binding affinity for 5HT2B of 2.9 Ki[nM] . Cabergoline is a 5HT2B agonist and has a binding affinity for 5HT2B of 1.2Ki[nM]. How much Lisuride would it take to cancel out the 5HT2B agonist effect of 0.5mg of cabergoline. How would one calculate that?

Constatine

Lisuride is a 5HT2B antagonist. It has a binding affinity for 5HT2B of 2.9 Ki[nM] . Cabergoline is a 5HT2B agonist and has a binding affinity for 5HT2B of 1.2Ki[nM]. How much Lisuride would it take to cancel out the 5HT2B agonist effect of 0.5mg of cabergoline. How would one calculate that?
It doesn't sound possible. You would need an actual study done.

Wagner83

thank you. I have an elderly friend (76) who wants to begin using lisuride, namely for depression. he is very interested in microdosing LSD however I introduced him to some studies regarding lisuride and it has piqued his interest. he is currently on an extensive list of medications, including finasteride, donepezil, escitalopram, lanolin, lamotrigine and ropinirole.
Not sure about the other drugs but get him off finasteride. If his depression comes from finasteride he may find other stuff to helpful.

DennisX

It doesn't sound possible. You would need an actual study done.
It is possible See this below post by @haidut . I just don't know how @haidut calculated it?
Cyproheptadine's Effect On Dopamine
"For the people who find cypro making them tired/depleted. It is probably due to the dose. If you look at the Wikipedia page, the concentration needed to antagonize the 5-HT1 and 5-HT2 "receptors" is about 2-3 nM/L. This is achievable with even 1mg cypro. The dopamine "receptors" D1, D2, and D3 are also antagonized by cypro. For D1 and D2, the concentration needed is about 100nM/L, which is achievable with 8mg single dose cypro.
Cyproheptadine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Given that long half life of cypro (9 hours) taking 4mg a few times a day can also probably achieve it over a few days. The D3 receptor is antagonized at concentrations of 8 nM/L, so taking lower dose cypro seems to have predominantly anti-serotonin effect withouht antagonizing dopamine except possibly D3. It is the dopamine antagonism at higher doses that probably makes some people feel like not doing anything.
Once again, Peat's knowledge is hard to deny given his recommendations of taking cypro at 1mg for general purposes and 2mg only for very serious conditions like cancer"

X160

For may years, lab rat had mild stuttering and difficulty in putting thoughts into words. After taking just 1-2 drops of Lisuride weekly for about 2 weeks, there is considerable improvement. The stuttering has completely gone away and the rat also feels that it is more social and like being around people and is not shy of putting his legitimate thoughts across.

Rat feels that 4 drops of Lisuride is too much at one and overstimulates it....2 drops per week is the sweet spot and improvements are underway.

X160

For may years, lab rat had mild stuttering and difficulty in putting thoughts into words. After taking just 1-2 drops of Lisuride weekly for about a month, there is considerable improvement. The stuttering has completely gone away and the rat also feels that it is more social and like being around people and is not shy of putting his legitimate thoughts across.

Rat feels that 4 drops of Lisuride is too much at one and overstimulates it....2 drops per week is the sweet spot and improvements are underway.
edited

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It is possible See this below post by @haidut . I just don't know how @haidut calculated it?
Cyproheptadine's Effect On Dopamine
"For the people who find cypro making them tired/depleted. It is probably due to the dose. If you look at the Wikipedia page, the concentration needed to antagonize the 5-HT1 and 5-HT2 "receptors" is about 2-3 nM/L. This is achievable with even 1mg cypro. The dopamine "receptors" D1, D2, and D3 are also antagonized by cypro. For D1 and D2, the concentration needed is about 100nM/L, which is achievable with 8mg single dose cypro.
Cyproheptadine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Given that long half life of cypro (9 hours) taking 4mg a few times a day can also probably achieve it over a few days. The D3 receptor is antagonized at concentrations of 8 nM/L, so taking lower dose cypro seems to have predominantly anti-serotonin effect withouht antagonizing dopamine except possibly D3. It is the dopamine antagonism at higher doses that probably makes some people feel like not doing anything.
Once again, Peat's knowledge is hard to deny given his recommendations of taking cypro at 1mg for general purposes and 2mg only for very serious conditions like cancer"

A human study using oral dosing found that 8mg single dose reach concentrations of 120nM/L and kept it at that level for a few hours. So, 1/8 of that dose (1mg) will probably achieve at least 10nM/L levels. At 8nM/L cypro starts antagonizing D3, so maybe another reason Peat says that even 0.5mg cypro twice a day should be better than 1mg single dose.

DennisX

@haidut, in this pubmed paaper Dopamine agonists in the treatment of hyperprolactinemia. Comparison between bromocriptine and lisuride. - PubMed - NCBI they used 1mg/day of lisuride vs bromocriptine 10mg/d and found the lisuride slightly better in lowering prolactin.
In your post "DMSO Potentiates The Effects Of Steroids Inside The Cell" you indicated that with DMSO solution the dose delivery of a steroid was apporx 10 times as much as oral. With your lisuride product would 10omcg be equivalent to 1mg oral?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, in this pubmed paaper Dopamine agonists in the treatment of hyperprolactinemia. Comparison between bromocriptine and lisuride. - PubMed - NCBI they used 1mg/day of lisuride vs bromocriptine 10mg/d and found the lisuride slightly better in lowering prolactin.
In your post "DMSO Potentiates The Effects Of Steroids Inside The Cell" you indicated that with DMSO solution the dose delivery of a steroid was apporx 10 times as much as oral. With your lisuride product would 10omcg be equivalent to 1mg oral?

Nobody knows for sure. The studies on potentiation were with steroids, not chemicals like lisuride. But I think even the 200mcg regular oral pill dose lisuride is too much for most people. Lowering prolactin has been done even with as little as 25mcg - 50mcg daily, and at those doses dopamine receptors downregulation is much less likely to occur.

DennisX

A human study using oral dosing found that 8mg single dose reach concentrations of 120nM/L and kept it at that level for a few hours. So, 1/8 of that dose (1mg) will probably achieve at least 10nM/L levels. At 8nM/L cypro starts antagonizing D3, so maybe another reason Peat says that even 0.5mg cypro twice a day should be better than 1mg single dose.
Thanks @haidut. With your DSMO potentiates post 1mg of your DSMO/Cypro may deliver much more than a 1mg cypro oral dose.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks @haidut. With your DSMO potentiates post 1mg of your DSMO/Cypro may deliver much more than a 1mg cypro oral dose.

Possibly, but it has not been studied directly. Most studies with DMSO on potentiation are with steroids, because contrary to what some people on the forum want to hear DMSO is considered the best solvent for steroids (and hence the studies with it).

Jsaute21

I have a sister that was recently prescribed zoloft after a major weight loss surgery. She has lost nearly 200 LBS. She was 300 LBs and is now 130. The surgery was 7 or so months ago. She has encountered some anxiety, depression, constipation, forgetfulness, etc the past couple of months. She went to a doctor and they put her on Zoloft. Obviously I know this is the worst possible choice for her. I wanted to see which options you guys feel are best for someone trying to alleviate depression and obviously metabolism. She looks great, but feels awful.

Lisuride seems to be a great choice, with maybe a small dose of pregnenolone? I already bought her estroban.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals