Lisuride - Liquid Lisuride For Lab/R&D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ray said he's never tried metergoline, but he said it had a good reputation, but i for one would prefer that lisuride remain available.

Noted, as I mentioned in another post above it will be available just may not listed on the website publicly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

brix

So, @haidut, you prefer metergoline over lisuride? What effects have your rats noticed by only antagonizing serotonin? And is cypro comparable to metergoline? Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So, @haidut, you prefer metergoline over lisuride? What effects have your rats noticed by only antagonizing serotonin? And is cypro comparable to metergoline? Thanks

I do because metergoline does not seem to cause nausea for me, unlike lisuride. Also, lisuride is a dopamine agonist while metergoline seems to raise endogenous dopamine levels and to me the latter is preferable. Cypro causes a lot of sedation and dry mouth/eyes, which metergoline does not. The antihistamine/anticholinergic effects of cypro are likely involved. But it is still a good chemical to keep handy especially for somebody prone to allergies.

KyleKingsly

I do because metergoline does not seem to cause nausea for me, unlike lisuride. Also, lisuride is a dopamine agonist while metergoline seems to raise endogenous dopamine levels and to me the latter is preferable. Cypro causes a lot of sedation and dry mouth/eyes, which metergoline does not. The antihistamine/anticholinergic effects of cypro are likely involved. But it is still a good chemical to keep handy especially for somebody prone to allergies.

Do you have a study for metergoline raising endogenous dopamine? I think it sounds really promising but you stated that it's a dopamine agonist several times in the Metergoline thread (thought the profile isn't well known), and it's also listed as one on pubchem: Metergoline

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm applying this on my rat nasally. Any thoughts? It seems about as close as I can get to her pituitary gland although I'm not sure if that matters much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have a study for metergoline raising endogenous dopamine? I think it sounds really promising but you stated that it's a dopamine agonist several times in the Metergoline thread (thought the profile isn't well known), and it's also listed as one on pubchem: Metergoline

Anything antagonizing 5-HT1 increases dopamine and this is how (most likely) metergoline lowers prolactin. It is sold as anti-prolactin drug in Europe.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Anything antagonizing 5-HT1 increases dopamine and this is how (most likely) metergoline lowers prolactin. It is sold as anti-prolactin drug in Europe.

Since it has an anti-prolactin effect, do you think applying it to breasts might reduce gynecomastia?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Since it has an anti-prolactin effect, do you think applying it to breasts might reduce gynecomastia?

It may but I don't know of any studies that tries it topically on breasts.

ddjd

@haidut do you think lisuride maybe has a nitric oxide lowering effect?

I noticed airways cleared, temperature increased which I think suggests more co2

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My rat's bra cup seems a bit looser since starting back on lisuride. She's obviously female but doesn't mind. I'm just applying it to her topically on shoulders, inner arms and the abdomen.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
My rat's bra cup seems a bit looser since starting back on lisuride. She's obviously female but doesn't mind. I'm just applying it to her topically on shoulders, inner arms and the abdomen.

Haha,

Cool beans.

ddjd

I recently purchased Lisuride and am anticipating it's arrival, I am excited to start experimenting with it. I, like many on here, am experiencing hair thinning/loss and have come across a few articles that mention hair loss on dopamine agonists. Has anyone heard the same or experienced it while experimenting? Thanks x
Did you ever get an answer to this?

ddjd

@haidut lisuride>Metergoline any day of the week, twice on sundays. Also, let’s not forget that lisuride is Ray Peat approved while metergoline is not.
have you got any quotes from ray on either of these, id be interested to hear what he says about lisuride and metergoline

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

ddjd

A frankly debilitating wave of tiredness hits the subject around 4 hours after administration, making it difficult to function.
my ray also experiences this from metergoline. i wonder what causes this

ddjd

Yes, it may. Reductions in NO levels (through direct scavenging) is postulated to be one of the beneficial mechanisms of these chemicals in Parkinson. See below.
Scavenging effects of dopamine agonists on nitric oxide radicals. - PubMed - NCBI
thanks for this link. I also wonder if perhaps lisuride has any anti-estrogenic properties. The reason is that several years prior to peating my rat suffered from constantly needing to pee with very little urine actually coming out. Then i discovered that Vitamin E, B2(r5p), 5adhp, progesterone, androsterone i.e. estrogen antagonists, helped enormously with this bladder problem. But Lisuride COMPLETELY stops my ray from needing to regularly pee- it can go once a day and not feel uncomfortable. Incredible.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
thanks for this link. I also wonder if perhaps lisuride has any anti-estrogenic properties. The reason is that several years prior to peating my rat suffered from constantly needing to pee with very little urine actually coming out. Then i discovered that Vitamin E, B2(r5p), 5adhp, progesterone, androsterone i.e. estrogen antagonists, helped enormously with this bladder problem. But Lisuride COMPLETELY stops my ray from needing to regularly pee- it can go once a day and not feel uncomfortable. Incredible.

All dopamine agonists have anti-estrogenic effects, especially in higher doses. This is why they have been used to treat breast cancer. Other anti-serotonin chemicals like cyproheptadine also have this effect.
LSD-derivatives Like Bromocriptine Can Fully Cure Breast Cancer
Cyproheptadine Is An Estrogen Antagonist, May Treat Breast Cancer

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals