Light Exercise As A Mean To Lower Cortisol

somuch4food

I know exercise brings cortisol up during the activity and that it is brought down as you rest after.

Would frequent light exercise be a good strategy to lower cortisol overall?

By light exercise, I mean any movement that brings the heart rate up done for a few minutes.

fradon

I know exercise brings cortisol up during the activity and that it is brought down as you rest after.

By light exercise, I mean any movement that brings the heart rate up done for a few minutes.

there is nothing wrong with boosting cortisol during excercies as you are burning the fuel it creates. the problem would be when your cortisol is high and you are sitting at a desk or your metabolism is low and the fuel has no where to go other than belly fat.

excercise is perfect for burning through cortisol and preventing cortisol resistance. 30 minutes would be cool and add a little weight lifting here adn there too.

Peater Piper

Walking lowers cortisol, even brisk walking (but this may depend on the health of the person). Same for yoga and any exercise that isn't too stressful, I assume. That isn't too say more strenuous exercise can't be beneficial as well, but it can chronically raise cortisol if you fail to get adequate nutrition and rest.

L

lollipop

Walking lowers cortisol, even brisk walking (but this may depend on the health of the person). Same for yoga and any exercise that isn't too stressful, I assume. That isn't too say more strenuous exercise can't be beneficial as well, but it can chronically raise cortisol if you fail to get adequate nutrition and rest.
I would add to this Qigong holding the balloon posture and even rebounding for 20min can be done. I think the issue is to not get out of breath or build up lactic acid, otherwise many things will work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals