Latest Roddy + Haidut Interview

OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

Bump...any thoughts? Isn’t this the first time Haidut has shown his face? I thought there would be more excitement.

David PS

Here is a YouTube interview of Georgi with a very clear video of his face.

Alpha

I just realized it was Haidut halfway through. I wondered who knew so much on here.

OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

Alright alright alright, thanks people. I thought it was a big deal, but I guess it isn’t. Good then.

Great video none the less, so still a useful post hopefuly.

meatbag

Did anyone else experience the weird weakness like he described? I remember I couldn't even open a water bottle in the morning at one point lol

OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

they've been doing it on patreon livestream for almost a year now, they just switched platforms. did you even listen to it, they discuss this at the beginning

Hope i can be forgiven for not having a clue what patreon is, or that its livestream includes video.

Nokoni

AnonE

I don't mean to be rude at all but how old is he? I would have expected someone healthier-looking perhaps.

Not that it invalidates any of the great information he's shared on this forum.

But I'm suspecting that something(s) is missing from the Peat prism of diet and nutrition because I haven't seen any fit, good-looking people following his protocols. I just haven't. Maybe Danny Roddy counts.

Like those people who claim they can eat infinite sugar/carbs and lose weight. Experience of myself and many others would suggest otherwise, and aside from some forum posts I just haven't seen it. In fact there are by far more forum posts of people just gaining weight when they "go Peat".

YourUniverse

I don't mean to be rude at all but how old is he? I would have expected someone healthier-looking perhaps.

Not that it invalidates any of the great information he's shared on this forum.

But I'm suspecting that something(s) is missing from the Peat prism of diet and nutrition because I haven't seen any fit, good-looking people following his protocols. I just haven't. Maybe Danny Roddy counts.

Like those people who claim they can eat infinite sugar/carbs and lose weight. Experience of myself and many others would suggest otherwise, and aside from some forum posts I just haven't seen it. In fact there are by far more forum posts of people just gaining weight when they "go Peat".
He said he went completely bald, and has had significant head hair re-growth since implementing much of Peat's advice. I think that reflects well on his health as a whole.

Edit: Also, his skin looks extremely healthy, he has significant facial hair, does not have significant body fat - all indicating health and healthy hormonal balance

AnonE

Oh that's fantastic news re: hair, would love to hear more on that and see. Perhaps a rough log with diet/supps taken - would definitely create some new customers!

tankasnowgod

Bruh, the fit good looking people are too busy crushing it at the gym. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

I don't know if you've been around this forum much, but most of the people who end up taking Ray's work seriously had compromised health to begin with, then found short term success with some other program (vegan/lowcarb/paleo/keto/IF/whatever), then totally crashed on that (maybe a couple different ones) and found Ray Peat as a sort of last resort. Judging by looks isn't a good metric, as we tend to be a self selected group that's older (by default), and have a history of both health problems and crazy dieting. Oh, and have been loaded down with iron, PUFA and stress for a long time.

Danny Roddy seems to be one of the youngest people round these parts.

Lynne

Bruh, the fit good looking people are too busy crushing it at the gym. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

I don't know if you've been around this forum much, but most of the people who end up taking Ray's work seriously had compromised health to begin with, then found short term success with some other program (vegan/lowcarb/paleo/keto/IF/whatever), then totally crashed on that (maybe a couple different ones) and found Ray Peat as a sort of last resort. Judging by looks isn't a good metric, as we tend to be a self selected group that's older (by default), and have a history of both health problems and crazy dieting. Oh, and have been loaded down with iron, PUFA and stress for a long time.

Danny Roddy seems to be one of the youngest people round these parts.

:+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals