OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did you lower the concentration of DMSO in this product? The dosage used to be 24 drops now it is downs to 20 but the amount of active ingredients in one dosage is the same.

No, it's the dropper size in the bottle. We get bottles with varying size of the dropper hole depending on the batch the vendor sends us. The actual recommended dose is really 1ml, so depending on dropper size sometimes that would be 20 drops and sometimes 24 drops. We test each bottle batch we get and print the labels depending on the dropper size. But the dose in volume (ml) is always the same, as are the active ingredients.

MB50

Iv been trying out lapodin for a couple weeks and wanted to leave a review. Based on the research I believe this is a valuable product so I may be a bit biased. A couple of observations:

1- The days that I noticed the most effect were the days that I was the most stressed. Days after waking up early, working all day, and then taking classes at night I really noticed Lapodin helping me wind down and relax mentally.
2- I definitely enjoy taking this an hour or so before bed. The first night I tried Lapodin was after a pretty busy day and I slept like a rock for 9 hours. It was like I was in a deep sleep for the whole 9 hours, it was great. Not sure if it was all due to Lapodin, but it has helped produce a good nights sleep on other nights too.
3- I saw the earlier study about emodin and beta lapachone's half-life, but I definitely seem to feel some residual effects in the a.m. if taken before bed the previous night. Days that I wake up early, I would describe it as a tired feeling at first that transitions to a fairly relaxed state after getting in some coffee.

Overall, I really like this product. As people have already said, supplements are generally not going to be a miracle, but combined with a clean diet and lifestyle they can really help keep metabolism working in a stress-filled world.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Iv been trying out lapodin for a couple weeks and wanted to leave a review. Based on the research I believe this is a valuable product so I may be a bit biased. A couple of observations:

1- The days that I noticed the most effect were the days that I was the most stressed. Days after waking up early, working all day, and then taking classes at night I really noticed Lapodin helping me wind down and relax mentally.
2- I definitely enjoy taking this an hour or so before bed. The first night I tried Lapodin was after a pretty busy day and I slept like a rock for 9 hours. It was like I was in a deep sleep for the whole 9 hours, it was great. Not sure if it was all due to Lapodin, but it has helped produce a good nights sleep on other nights too.
3- I saw the earlier study about emodin and beta lapachone's half-life, but I definitely seem to feel some residual effects in the a.m. if taken before bed the previous night. Days that I wake up early, I would describe it as a tired feeling at first that transitions to a fairly relaxed state after getting in some coffee.

Overall, I really like this product. As people have already said, supplements are generally not going to be a miracle, but combined with a clean diet and lifestyle they can really help keep metabolism working in a stress-filled world.

Excellent, thanks so much for the great feedback! Any specific info on dosage and administration route?

MB50

Excellent, thanks so much for the great feedback! Any specific info on dosage and administration route?

Application was topical and dosage ranged from 10-25 drops. For me, the ideal dose seems to be in the higher range of 20-25. I also make sure to take it with food or have some food around as I can see how it can make some people hungry.

milk_lover

I received mine today and I have to say this supplement is very effective at raising metabolism. My thyroid is in good condition thanks to daily coconut oil and red light, so this supplement didn't make me very sleepy or tired like some reported here even after 20 drops at once. I just felt relaxed and happy but super hungry! I ate two dishes of pasta that was in the kitchen, cooked with PUFA and tomato sauce, which would normally bloat me and make me uncomfortable, but I still felt hungry with a flat stomach. What the hell :) My heart beats faster but I am calm. This is very good stuff. BTW I just finished drinking 1 liter of semi-skimmed milk with two big gulps. I have to mention that I took today Mitolipin and Tocovit so they might have helped. I should have taken things separately to really see the effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I received mine today and I have to say this supplement is very effective at raising metabolism. My thyroid is in good condition thanks to daily coconut oil and red light, so this supplement didn't make me very sleepy or tired like some reported here even after 20 drops at once. I just felt relaxed and happy but super hungry! I ate two dishes of pasta that was in the kitchen, cooked with PUFA and tomato sauce, which would normally bloat me and make me uncomfortable, but I still felt hungry with a flat stomach. What the hell :) My heart beats faster but I am calm. This is very good stuff. BTW I just finished drinking 1 liter of semi-skimmed milk with two big gulps. I have to mention that I took today Mitolipin and Tocovit so they might have helped. I should have taken things separately to really see the effects.

Nice, thanks for the report! Let me know if you take before exercise or before bed and if it helps with either.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If taken topically does this still have a laxative effect?

If you read through the thread you will see that it had laxative effects for some but not for others.

Pointless

I noticed a mild laxative effect the first few times I tried it but never again since.

TubZy

I just got mine. Is it fine to stack with 4 grams of niacinimide,oxidial, gelatin, energin, taurine and all the fat soluble vitamins? Or is that overkill on the glycogen stores?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just got mine. Is it fine to stack with 4 grams of niacinimide,oxidial, gelatin, energin, taurine and all the fat soluble vitamins? Or is that overkill on the glycogen stores?

If you are taking Energin, it should give you enough niacinamide, so probably no need to take those extra 4g. Taurine is really good for glycogen storage. Oxidal is best in 2-3 drops daily and the fat soluble are mostly for keeping estrogen at bay and raising androgens.

TubZy

If you are taking Energin, it should give you enough niacinamide, so probably no need to take those extra 4g. Taurine is really good for glycogen storage. Oxidal is best in 2-3 drops daily and the fat soluble are mostly for keeping estrogen at bay and raising androgens.

The reason I ask is that my sugar intake and craving has increased dramatically, it must be from all that niacinimide then.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The reason I ask is that my sugar intake and craving has increased dramatically, it must be from all that niacinimide then.

It's quite possible. Are you using Lapodin? If yes, then that can increase sugar cravings too as it can lower blood sugar too.

TubZy

It's quite possible. Are you using Lapodin? If yes, then that can increase sugar cravings too as it can lower blood sugar too.

Ah okay. just from the other supps I sweat like crazy now (didn't add in emodin/lapodin but have it), kind of annoying. Just like from walking around the mall, I'm sweating (and it's fall) but I assume that is a good thing as my metabolism is way higher since appetite and core temp is up?

mirc12354

@haidut: You have written for one of your DMSO based steroids that ti gets absorbed in a matter of a few minutes. Does that also apply to Lapodin? I am asking because if tjat is the case then I guess oral application would be as effective as topical since the substance would be absorbed before reacging the stomach especially if one would apply drops to mouth wolithout extra liquid and swish it aroud a bit before swallowing? I really like the product but topicaly applying 20 drops is not very practical.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut: You have written for one of your DMSO based steroids that ti gets absorbed in a matter of a few minutes. Does that also apply to Lapodin? I am asking because if tjat is the case then I guess oral application would be as effective as topical since the substance would be absorbed before reacging the stomach especially if one would apply drops to mouth wolithout extra liquid and swish it aroud a bit before swallowing? I really like the product but topicaly applying 20 drops is not very practical.

I don't have much evidence for oral absorption being the same as topical due to DMSO. You can try it, but as soon as the DMSO solution encounters saliva, mucus or other liquid the material inside will start to precipitate and likely reach the stomach undissolved. With topical application you don't have such issue and some people reported great effects from even 10 drops of Lapodin daily. So, you may not need the 20 drops to experience benefit.

ziton

@haidut hi, you had mentioned earlier "I also find that if I take more than 10 drops Lapodin I get so hungry I have to eat something within 5min or I get a powerful adrenaline surge and lipolysis. So, lowering cortisol and thus blood sugar is something that needs to be done only when food is nearby :)
I guess this is great news for everybody who wants to eat more or keep current calorie intake and still lose weight."

I've tried 10 drops through 24 drops a couple of hours before bed with 4 drops of Pansterone, 2 in the morning and 2 with the Lapodin but I don't seem to feel any effect from the Lapodin. I was hoping it would help slowly lose belly fat. I also take 10 drops of Mitolipin in the evening. Please help! TIA

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut hi, you had mentioned earlier "I also find that if I take more than 10 drops Lapodin I get so hungry I have to eat something within 5min or I get a powerful adrenaline surge and lipolysis. So, lowering cortisol and thus blood sugar is something that needs to be done only when food is nearby :)
I guess this is great news for everybody who wants to eat more or keep current calorie intake and still lose weight."

I've tried 10 drops through 24 drops a couple of hours before bed with 4 drops of Pansterone, 2 in the morning and 2 with the Lapodin but I don't seem to feel any effect from the Lapodin. I was hoping it would help slowly lose belly fat. I also take 10 drops of Mitolipin in the evening. Please help! TIA

You can try the full 20 drops on its own. Try not to take several supplements at a time to avoid confounding the results. You want to know what works for you and what doesn't.

ziton

Ok, thanks! Do you mean drop the Pansterone and Mitolipin or take those say morning and midday and Lapodin at night? I take K2 drops and aspirin and some niacinamide but that's all with breakfast. Is that OK to leave in your view?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok, thanks! Do you mean drop the Pansterone and Mitolipin or take those say morning and midday and Lapodin at night? I take K2 drops and aspirin and some niacinamide but that's all with breakfast. Is that OK to leave in your view?
No, I mean you can take them all just not at the same time with Lapodin. You want to know if Lapodin is working, so find a time of day that works for you and tae just Lapodin, the full 20 drops.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals