OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut. I hope this isn't too dumb a question.
Does Lapodin lower cortisol at the CRH level? Thank you.

Not that I know of. Pregnenolone lowers CRH, and emodin inhibits the enzyme 11b-HSD1, which converts the less active cortisone into the much more potent GR agonist cortisol.

Regina

Not that I know of. Pregnenolone lowers CRH, and emodin inhibits the enzyme 11b-HSD1, which converts the less active cortisone into the much more potent GR agonist cortisol.
Ok great. I went with my intuition this morning and took a 100mg pregnenolone capsule.
It's weird (for me) to have this very clear shen (undisturbed mind) but still the fight or flight mechanism is much more powerful than my mind.
Thanks for your response.

Nokoni

Just getting started with Lapodin. Noticeable effects so far include:

Increased metabolism
Reduced inflammation
Improved energy, mental clarity, mood

It’s pretty strong too. Ramped up from 5 to 15 drops daily, all oral, at which point it was too much. Kind of spacey and over-amped. Cut back a bit and it’s great.

Also, contrary to my concerns about gut issues, it seems to have actually improved bowel function – an excellent bonus.

So I’m extremely pleased. The effects I can notice are wonderful, and they give me confidence that I’m also getting that mountain of benefits listed in the studies that I wouldn’t be able to notice. Absolutely fantastic.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just getting started with Lapodin. Noticeable effects so far include:

Increased metabolism
Reduced inflammation
Improved energy, mental clarity, mood

It’s pretty strong too. Ramped up from 5 to 15 drops daily, all oral, at which point it was too much. Kind of spacey and over-amped. Cut back a bit and it’s great.

Also, contrary to my concerns about gut issues, it seems to have actually improved bowel function – an excellent bonus.

So I’m extremely pleased. The effects I can notice are wonderful, and they give me confidence that I’m also getting that mountain of benefits listed in the studies that I wouldn’t be able to notice. Absolutely fantastic.

Oh wow, thanks for the great feedback! If you do try topical route please share feedback as well. I am curious if a lower dose topically can produce the same effects as the higher oral dose.

Nokoni

Oh wow, thanks for the great feedback! If you do try topical route please share feedback as well. I am curious if a lower dose topically can produce the same effects as the higher oral dose.
Yeah, I'm curious too, and I strongly prefer topical/DMSO too. I had a bottle of your older version that was tannish, hadn't used myself yet but used for family just based on studies. Wanted to ensure supply so ordered more and got the new version.

For me the color of the new one's too bright for topical. No matter where I put it, it's on my hands from spreading. Then I apply some Kuinone and the color goes to a whole new level :) Reluctant to use gloves with DMSO. So stuck it on the shelf, oh well.

But I *really* wanted that pile of benefits. So just try it orally, why not, it's just going to waste anyhow. I expected very little, and was very surprised to get such great effects. And best of all, no mess. So curious or not, I'll be sticking with oral, and very happily too :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah, I'm curious too, and I strongly prefer topical/DMSO too. I had a bottle of your older version that was tannish, hadn't used myself yet but used for family just based on studies. Wanted to ensure supply so ordered more and got the new version.

For me the color of the new one's too bright for topical. No matter where I put it, it's on my hands from spreading. Then I apply some Kuinone and the color goes to a whole new level :) Reluctant to use gloves with DMSO. So stuck it on the shelf, oh well.

But I *really* wanted that pile of benefits. So just try it orally, why not, it's just going to waste anyhow. I expected very little, and was very surprised to get such great effects. And best of all, no mess. So curious or not, I'll be sticking with oral, and very happily too :)

Great, I'd keep using whatever route is working.
Thanks again for the feedback.

GAF

To keep the stain away from my hands , I put drops on my thigh or side and rub it in with the back of a wooden hairbrush with a glossy finish. No mess with Lap, K, or Energin

Nokoni

To keep the stain away from my hands , I put drops on my thigh or side and rub it in with the back of a wooden hairbrush with a glossy finish. No mess with Lap, K, or Energin
That's a good idea. Using something plastic would concern me because of the DMSO and bare wood is absorbent, but I'd still be wary of the "glossy finish". But I have no problem with K (only when mixed with Lap) and I get such good results with oral Lap that I'm all set. (No experience with Energin.)

tara

Using something plastic would concern me because of the DMSO and bare wood is absorbent, but I'd still be wary of the "glossy finish".
How about using the side of a solid glass or glass bottle to rub it in to completely avoid any leaching?

Nokoni

How about using the side of a solid glass or glass bottle to rub it in to completely avoid any leaching?
Yeah that's perfect. Like I said, I'm good with oral, but that's a nice idea.

Lee Simeon

Is there a way to get it of? I have tried washing it with soap and little seems to come of.

Peat Party

Is there a way to get it of? I have tried washing it with soap and little seems to come of.

Been having the same issue. I use a hand sanitizer that only contains ethanol and isopropyl, applied to a cotton pad. It helps to get most of it off, definitely less noticeable. Sometimes i take Lapodin orally instead, diluted with some water. You could also try vodka, that's another thing @haidut recommended.

Here's haiduts reply a few posts back.

I would not use the chlorhexidine if possible. Isopropyl alcohol or vodka would best and probably cheaper than other more exotic types.

JDD

@haidut I just received my bottle of Lapodin, there is a lot of sediment in the nozzle and at the bottom of the bottle. Shaking doesn't help a whole lot because the chunks are quite large. Is this normal? I don't want to be missing out on all of the good stuff if it's not dissolving. BTW this is the version with SFA esters/ethanol. Do you still make a version with DSMO?

@haidut I just received my bottle of Lapodin, there is a lot of sediment in the nozzle and at the bottom of the bottle. Shaking doesn't help a whole lot because the chunks are quite large. Is this normal? I don't want to be missing out on all of the good stuff if it's not dissolving. BTW this is the version with SFA esters/ethanol. Do you still make a version with DSMO?

I'm having the same issues. They're pretty thick, solid pieces for me and no amount of shaking helps. I put the bottle in warm water to see if it helped dissolve but to no avail so far. I also don't want the bottle to melt in the warm water

Emily Cahill

I have read a bit on lapodins use in helping with bi polar disorders. Is this something that would be useful for someone no longer using 'traditional' pharmaceuticals and looking to treat with supplements?
Thanks in advance

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

This is some sediment possibly from the larger bark particles. The emodin we use is 98% pure and the CoA says some bark may be left over in the powder. The active ingredient is in the liquid, so I would use the bottle without shaking and just ignore the sediment.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm having the same issues. They're pretty thick, solid pieces for me and no amount of shaking helps. I put the bottle in warm water to see if it helped dissolve but to no avail so far. I also don't want the bottle to melt in the warm water

See above response.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals