Lapodin - Dietary Supplement With Beta-lapachone And Emodin

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 29, 2016.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It probably does not need to be directly on the breasts, as the quinones (once absorbed) will travel to whatever tissue is needed. But applying to the breast may give higher local concentration, so if may be helpful. I'd try away from the breasts first (say shoulders) and then on the breasts if there is no observable effect.

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Perfect, thanks for sharing! Probably due to the lower cortisol, so if you end up doing blood tests please share with the forum (if you are OK with that of course).

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

You may want to try the same dose on the abdomen and closer to the pelvic area. But I would not be surprised if there is adaptation going on. I personally get this effects with anything I take for longer than 2 weeks, except possibly aspirin.

4. Stryker

Stryker Member

i have not tried it topically ,
    ive been using the 24 drop dose all at once in the evening , i put it on a spoon then into my mouth and swish it around for abit before swallowing

5. Peata

Peata Member

Happened to me but it eventually washed off. The problem was, I'd applied the drops and didn't rub them in much, just sort of let them dry on the skin. The trick for me is to rub the drops in really well, spreading the liquid as far as needed until it disappears.

6. Peata

Peata Member

I have "IBS". So to be clear, does Lapodin push you toward diarrhea?

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Probably not when taken topically.

8. Pointless

Pointless Member

Whenever I take this, even 1 drop topically, I feel pain in my gums. I've never gotten this with K2, no matter how much of that I take, but could this be the teeth-straightening effects of quinones? I still can't take it regularly because I'm dependent on cortisol, but I plan to in the future.

9. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It could be low grade periodontal infection that most adults have. The Lapodin has anti0bacterial effects and it can be affecting the local infected site. It is common to get localized pain in gums in the first 48 hours of taking antibiotics. If you ever had abcess tooth the feeling is even more pronounced as the bacteria dying off produces endotoxin.
    This hidden low-grade infection is the reason people go to get their "deep cleaning" at the dentist but it is not needed. Ray said recently that one of the best dentists he ever saw stopped doing dental cleaning after realizing that giving his patients low-dose antibiotics, charcoal, and other things that oppose endotoxin (even laxatives) reversed periodontal disease without the need for cleaning. So, it is a systemic problem like anything else and Lapodin may be affecting it due to the anti-bacterial effects of both emodin and beta-lapachone.

10. Pointless

Pointless Member

Thanks. I'm going to try flower of sulfur. I already have some on order and hope it will help not just low grade infection but acne and hair loss.

11. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

After trying Lapodin, I can honestly say it makes the biggest difference out of any supplement that I take.

In terms of effectiveness, it's comparable to thyroid and better than aspirin.

I feel more centered, calmer, warmer, have significantly clearer vision, and more how I think I should feel. Thank you for your products, haidut.

12. Peata

Peata Member

How many drops, how many times per day?

13. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

I started off with 1, then 2, then 5, 10, and then jumped to 24. I feel increasing positive effects as the dose increases. Dosed once in the morning after showering on my right arm.

14. Kasper

Kasper Member

I have the exact same experience!

15. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Perfect, thank you! I managed to obtain some pure emodin and beta-lapachone and took 100mg of each to compare with Lapodin and the effects were the same for me. So, Lapodin probably has more emodin and beta lapachone than the label lists, but that is why we list the amounts as a lower bound (minimum), meaning every dose has AT LEAST that amount.
    I like my Lapodin as well. In combination with Oxidal it is hard to beat in terms of metabolic effects. And unlike thyroid, I don't think you can take too big of a dose to trigger release of stress hormones. In fact, due to both emodin and beta lapachone lowering cortisol, the effects would be becoming even calmer.

16. mirc12354

mirc12354 Member

@Dave Foster: do you rub it into your forearm or just leave the drops on your forearm to dry by themselves?

17. Peata

Peata Member

I thought I'd answer you while you're waiting for Dave. For me, I tried just applying the drops to let them dry, and it stains the skin. When I rub the drops in, spreading them over the skin thoroughly, there's no stain. But if you use a lot of drops in one area, it requires more spreading not to stain. I have used it in some areas without over-spreading in order to obtain a slight "suntanned" look on purpose, tbh.

18. Nighteyes

Nighteyes Member

Thank you, yes! Now I Can admit to doing that as well :p feels Like a smear-on tan. Amazing how much it looks Like Real tan. Ahh

19. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

Completely agree about the tan. I rub them in as well.

20. Peata

Peata Member

Yay for @haidut 's dual-purpose Lapodin - sunless tanner/bronzer. :rollingred