OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have been taking Kuinone orally for a 1+ and didn't know there was a formulation that contained camphor until this week ... what a surprise when those drops hit the back of my throat :)

The camphor formulation was just one batch. When we ran out of it we did not add camphor to the new batches. Does your label say it has camphor? Camphor has a very peculiar and pungent smell, that is different from alcohol. If there is no such smell then the sensation in your throat is just the alcohol.

kayumochi

The camphor formulation was just one batch. When we ran out of it we did not add camphor to the new batches. Does your label say it has camphor? Camphor has a very peculiar and pungent smell, that is different from alcohol. If there is no such smell then the sensation in your throat is just the alcohol.

Yes, camphor is on the label.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So it was just by chance I got the camphor formulation, right?

I guess yes, since we don't plan on keeping it. Some people complained that they absolutely cannot stand the smell. I personally find it great, but everybody is different. I think we found another chemical that when added to the SFA/ethanol mix should make the transdermal absorption of K2 even better and thus remove the need to add camphor.

Ron J

@haidut
If camphor increases absorption, I'd like to add it to some idealabs products. Does it have to be the oil form camphor? Or are the camphor cubes pure enough? Is there any anti-androgen/pro estrogen effects from camphor?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
If camphor increases absorption, I'd like to add it to some idealabs products. Does it have to be the oil form camphor? Or are the camphor cubes pure enough? Is there any anti-androgen/pro estrogen effects from camphor?

The camphor cubes work best but the camphor oil may also work in smaller amounts (no more than 5% by volume). Camphor is known to stop lactation in breastfeeding women so it is likely anti-prolactin. In animal studies it increase T and progesterone when used in lower doses - i.e. HED of 50mg - 100mg daily for a human, which happens to be the doses in a camphor-containing prescription drug in Germany sold for improving heart function.

Ron J

The camphor cubes work best but the camphor oil may also work in smaller amounts (no more than 5% by volume). Camphor is known to stop lactation in breastfeeding women so it is likely anti-prolactin. In animal studies it increase T and progesterone when used in lower doses - i.e. HED of 50mg - 100mg daily for a human, which happens to be the doses in a camphor-containing prescription drug in Germany sold for improving heart function.
Thanks. I had to dilute androsterone in MCT because it was causing scabs on my nipples. Do you know which camphor brand is best? I was looking into Sanvall brand due to its alleged purity(no residue).

G

GENE FIALKOFF

do you think quinone applied jaw would aid with tmj?
or what else would?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I had to dilute androsterone in MCT because it was causing scabs on my nipples. Do you know which camphor brand is best? I was looking into Sanvall brand due to its alleged purity(no residue).

I think you can find pure camphor crystals online. Any brand would be good if it is 99% pure and some of them are even USP-grade. As long as it is rated as good for cosmetics or external use it should be good enough but it would help if they a COA to look at the heavy metal contamination.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Krollic

how much does it matter where kuinone is applied? does using it on a chosen area enhance its development substantially? i've just been putting it on chest/wrists

kayumochi

I guess yes, since we don't plan on keeping it. Some people complained that they absolutely cannot stand the smell. I personally find it great, but everybody is different. I think we found another chemical that when added to the SFA/ethanol mix should make the transdermal absorption of K2 even better and thus remove the need to add camphor.

Well, if I didn't take Kuinone orally I wouldn't mind the camphor but after using it a year + without the camphor it was a real surprise when it hit my throat.

fazlook

Hi, I am new here and I just ordered Kuinone. I got severe testes calcification :( could this help ? and how / where to apply it on my skin ? if this does not help resolve my testes calcification , what could do ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

fazlook

Hi, I am new here and I just ordered Kuinone. I got severe testes calcification :( could this help ? and how / where to apply it on my skin ? if this does not help resolve my testes calcification , what could do ?

Any help here ?